Author Topic: Eternal End Game RP  (Read 47566 times)

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: Eternal End Game RP
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 11:35:40 PM »
The Fox lingered quietly... The distortion of her image was more than enough to stay hidden in the shadows.

For awhile now, Sofia has been quietly watching the people in the ship; the Horseman and his Contractor, "Well well... It looks like the Horseman is more of the horse now." she thought. Though she dared not to strike, even with her being able to hide in the shadows with ease, she didn't know the state of the Contractor. For all she knew, it could end up in a battle of two against one. For now she simply stalks.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 01:28:51 AM »
Elena and Relm walked through from the back, not having made it very far due to Elena's tendency to check everywhere like an obsessive RPG Player.

"Relm! I found a Necklace!"

"That's nice..."

"Relm! I found a gun!"

"Great..."

"Relm! I fo-"

"CALM DOWN DAMMIT!"

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2013, 02:30:10 AM »
"If only I can watch this horizon all day..." The said Contractor that the invisible stalker is currently in thought as she stare out of the window to take advantage of the Warship's height to take in the horizon; Looking out to take in what is the result of the end of the world. Obvious to the orange lady, just so the image of the land could burned in her mind even if she took a picture of it.

Irving is acting quieter than usual as he waits for the next action of what his Contractor is planning in mind. He didn't respond to Carl's musings as he couldn't help but feel that they are being watched. Yet the dark clothed man didn't reveal that feeling as he kept a strong posture and kept close to Carl; he is currently on alert since the corridor.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 02:37:12 AM »
Sofia watched on, completely still... Unlike being distortedly transparent, she is now completely invisible. She debated on what actions to take, the Contractor seemed to be defenseless, which could be her advantage... However, she waited. Knife out, ready to strike.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 02:48:55 AM »
"I TOLD YOU, YOU CAN'T STAY STILL!"

"GET OFF MY CASE! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MY STORY GOES!? I SHOULD HAVE A RIGHT TO THIS!"

"SHUT UP! THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU JACK SHIT! IT WAS A STORY!"

"IT WAS MY STORY!"

"YOU GUYS ARE CREATED BASED ON THEM! YOU AREN'T REALLY THE CHARACTERS FROM THE STORY ITSELF!"

"WE ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME THING!"

Relm and Elena had broken into a very loud Argument.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2013, 04:17:13 PM »
...And then Carl and Irving heard voices of people arguing back in the corridor or one of the rooms there. This their attention as they (in Carl's view) are not the only ones on this ship.

"...Should we check it out?" Carl asked as she grips her flashlight. Not sure if they are friendly or not, though the chance would be higher on the latter.

Irving nodded. Then they walk out of the Bridge and goes to check out the source of the voices are, which it isn't difficult to find due to the loud volume echoing through the empty halls.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2013, 06:38:00 PM »
"And there's more people here, damn it..." Sofia cursed in her mind, she had overheard the yelling, and could clearly hear what the feminine voice said, "Why do there have to be more than just these two... ?!"

But afterwards, she heard Carl's and Irving's words as well...

A light bulb went off in her head, "Oh... Yes, oh ho ho yeah." the Fox was a sly girl, and she came up with a perfect plan to get the cards, "Have them kill each other, whoever is left... Kill them myself. Sofia you genius, I will win the game for sure if my start is this great." silently, she followed the duo to the other card holders...

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2013, 06:40:24 PM »
After awhile it had escalated from just yelling... To Elena throwing things at Relm hard enough that there were obvious holes and dents in places on the walls their hadn't been before.

"STOP IT!"

"TAKE IT BACK!"

The two were obviously more childish than they first come off. On another Note, Elena just threw a Dresser.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 07:51:55 PM »
The dresser crash right front of the running pair, causing them to stop before the room. They took a glance inside to see a red headed boy and a lady in a white dress arguing childishly in a room full of holes and mess. ...More like a Contractor and Servant have some issues in the partnership department.

"This is ridiculous." Irving shook his head at the sight. While he is aware there can be issues between the relationship between Contractor and Servant this early in the Game, but not like this.

"...Maybe let them work themselves out, so their love life gets better in a long run?" Carl commented, who looked like at that moment saw too much tv on this particular subject...

Irving have no comment for a number of reasons, before looks back to the possible enemy duo. Thinking either planning for battle... or just plain walks up to the two and smack their skulls (with lowered strength due to the fragility of the Contractor's) to stop with their arguing.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 07:56:04 PM »
Elena finally calmed down and stopped throwing stuff when Relm fell over, gasping for breathe from all the dodging.

"Seriously! The hell!?"

"You entered a touchy subject!"

Their conversation had obviously ended up somewhere weird when no one was around. That was when they finally noticed Carl and Irving.

"... Uh... Hi." Relm waved, not sure what to think.

Elena on the other hand...

"Oh cool! Look more people! And they aren't attacking! That means they aren't hostile!"

"... Or just waiting..."

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2013, 07:59:18 PM »
Sofia waited right behind Irving and Carl, having watched the scene as much as they did.

Though she wasn't really trying to force them to fight, she was hoping they would...

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 08:14:34 PM »
"Hello!" The glasses girl spoke up first. "Are you here to explore (and loot) this place?"

Unfortunately for the invisible stalker, Carl is the first category and if she looks at the dark clothed man. He seem to stayed down as nothing hostile is happening at the moment, still ready to fight if needed though.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2013, 08:18:40 PM »
"Sorta... I want to explore... This idiot on the other hand..." Relm motioned at Elena. "Keeps grabbing every little thing she finds."

His point was made as he pointed at the various bracelets and necklaces Elena had piled on, as well as an old gun without any ammo.

"It's all cool stuff! Mine now! I plan to take this whole ship with me!"

"... I told you, we can't take a ship with us. Even if you could drag it, it'd just break off eventually... Anyway, what about you? Exploring?" Relm directed his attention at Carl this time, ignoring his own Servant who started going through the dresser drawers, forgetting to put away her watch.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2013, 08:23:45 PM »
"Ugh... They're not fighting... And I can't get through without them noticing me..." Sofia sighed in her mind, as she began buzzing around for a new idea. "... I could get all four from behind, take out a Contractor and Servant with ease... Steal the cards and call it a day? No... Kill two, run behind a corner, so they run past, then strike from behind... ? Hm..." Sofia thought... Out loud, oblivious to herself even. An invisible woman speaking, as if she was a ghost...

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2013, 09:06:35 PM »
...And at that very moment. Just after Carl answered yes, Irving react when he heard a ghostly voice just behind them. He would've start the first strike, but when his Contractor is right next to him. He does the following to ensure Carl's safety: He pushed his Contractor further into the room where the other pair are as he runs in, then he threw the bag holding one of their food supplies at the source of the sound.

Not a good projectile, but something to distract or confirm who's ever behind them for the moment.