Author Topic: Eternal End Game RP  (Read 50254 times)

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Re: Eternal End Game RP
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2013, 01:14:51 AM »
"The Fox from which Tale? The Fox and The Cat? The Horse? The Wolf? Or maybe the Nine-Tailed Fox of Lore in Japan?" Relm continued questioning. Unlike most tools, this one was useless for combat so he wanted to get full use out of it. He made sure to tightly wrap the chain around his arm so she wouldn't be able to go against him anytime soon, and pulled on it, extending it's length.

He had asked the previous owner. It would get in the way of battle, but moving a distance away from the controlled subject should be easy enough as the chain will lengthen. Though...

"So soft~" Elena was still rubbing her cheek against the Fox Girl... It was getting a little weird.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2013, 01:20:13 AM »
Sofia thrashed her head against Elena's, trying to get her to stop rubbing against her cheek, "Th-the Wolf and Fox...  I'm the Fox wh-who killed that-that bastard wolf... " she told to Relm, wincing a bit.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2013, 01:22:10 AM »
"I see... Tell me, do you like your Contractor? Desire to let him win with you?" Relm asked, as he watched Elena get thrashed at.

Elena freaked out and let go, hiding behind a mirror. Though Relm didn't really care, since he already had her all tied up, and under his control.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2013, 01:25:51 AM »
Sofia glared at Relm, falling to her side since Elena couldn't hold her up, "I want to kill all of you as much as I do him, I'll kill him after I win the game... !" though she struggled with the last few explanations, this was straight forward. Cold, careless, and threatening, it was obvious that letting her go now would result in only pain.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2013, 01:38:34 AM »
Relm was considering what to do next, and decided to shove the gag back into Sofia's mouth, before tightening the chain again.

Alright... Well I can't let her roam free... Too Dangerous... Relm thought to himself. He checked a piece of paper, which was the instructions for the collar. The one he got it from wrote them all down. He wasn't feeling to sure, but he decided to test it. According to them, if an order was given and the collar was taken off, the Order would stay in effect until it was revoked or the collar was destroyed if it was an Order that would last long. So...

"Well you force me to do this. Sofia The Fox, From now on you shall do whatever I tell you. No matter how stupid, how out landish, even if I'm just being sarcastic or don't mean it, you will do it. You will be loyal, and not try to harm me or my friends here. Is that understood? Nod if so, and roll." Relm took full advantage of the Tool, and gave that order, as from the collar Sofia felt a shock, forcing her to feel the need to do whatever Relm said. This was his alternative. He would have to meet her master and determine what he was like too though...

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2013, 01:47:21 AM »
"Mmmmmm..." Sofia grunted behind the gag, glaring at Relm and nodding to him... As if icing on the cake, she also forced herself to roll while bound and gagged, flushed face and anger clearly now on her face. "I will kill this bastard-" "-mmmmph mpph mphh!!!" Sofia screamed, seeming to trail off on death threats.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2013, 01:50:02 AM »
Relm untied Sofia's Legs, and removed the gag, glad that he had ordered her to not harm him or the others. He didn't untie her arms though, and then put away the Collar into it's card, hiding it. Though he was a teenager still and had strange thoughts so...

"Actually I like the sight of you in a collar. Wear this." As he said that, he handed over a pet collar he found, with a cord and everything. He was just adding insult too injury here, half cause of her death threats, half cause he was him.

"So we can keep her!?" Elena asked happily.

"Yep."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2013, 01:52:39 AM »
Carl shivers at the implication of the order that Relm gave to Sofia and it's result. While it is dangerous to let the fox free, that doesn't mean the alternative is better... As necessity as it is to ensure their safety. Although that is her being a explorer talking. She felt a gloved hand on her shoulder and look to see Irving shook his head.

The dark clothed man then looks at Relm. He spoke, "What is the next plan?"

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2013, 01:57:06 AM »
Sofia glared at Relm, the collar now on her neck like she was her pet... Which she might as well been, "Why are you such like him... ?" she silently spat, tugging at the binding on her arms. "Maybe I can make a run for it now..." she thought, "After all, he never specified who his friends were..."

She looked at Elena, Irving, and Carl, just a pounce ought to do it...

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2013, 02:00:18 AM »
"I was thinking we could go try talking with her Contractor." Relm told Irving, before turning to Sofia.

"And If I'm acting like someone else... I'm just ensuring my own safety. After all, you want to kill me. I want to live. It's only natural to take the steps necessary to ensure you can't try to kill me. It's the same for you. You want to kill us so you can win. I want to subjugate you so you can't kill me. It's how life works. Though if it makes you feel better, feel free to make requests. I'll try to meet them as close as possible."

As he said this, Elena has started fishing through the dressers again, and found a pair of gloves she liked.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2013, 02:17:08 AM »
Irving nods at Relm's next course of action. He gets up from the floor and picks up the bag that had been used as his pillow. "I'll be waiting outside of this room." When you are ready as the unspoken part of the word. He then walks out of the room and waits out in the hallway.

"Um... Same as well." Carl said, before follow her Servant. While the interrogation had ended, the tension in the air between Sofia and Relm isn't, she just need to be out of the room filled tension for the moment.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2013, 09:58:20 AM »
"Then my request is for you to fucking die!" Sofia growled, managing to get back onto her feet without her hands and step up to him, though they both looked the same age as each other, she wasn't afraid to attack... If she could of course.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2013, 01:39:50 PM »
"... Well I can't meet that one." Relm shrugged, as the grabbed the collar and removed it, done adding insult to injury on that part, as well as removing the ropes on her arms.

"Though feel free to make others. Come on Elena, lets go meet her Contractor. Also... I won't stop you from running away if you want to."

Relm left the room with that, as Elena followed, bringing the mirror with her, rolling it by wheels.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2013, 06:26:31 PM »
Sofia watched as the two left the room, rubbing her wrists which were now red...

"... Bloody morons." the Fox took on Relm's offer, though they had taken her weapon, they didn't take her Tool. Once Elena and Relm were out she started going through all their bags, she knew Irving and Carl were too so she searched their things as well, eventually coming across the Fox Paw. "Perfect..." though she was mainly looking for the knife, any cards left in the bags carelessly... Were also taken by Sofia, who activated her Brace, turning invisible...

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2013, 06:53:11 PM »
Sofia did found her weapon in the bag full of food, due to it is taken from Irving's person during the time he was unconscious. However, any cards that Sofia found in the duo's bags are not the metallic cards for the game. Only typical post cards that showed various spots, places before the end of the world happen; the postcards have a destination to somewhere, and some ordinary poker cards deck. No signs of the certain cards in the bag.

...Oddly there's a magazine in the bag, but it is easily ignored.

-

Carl looks to see Relm and Elena came out of the room. She spoke up, "So... Let's get going to meet the other contractor?"