Author Topic: Eternal End Game RP  (Read 46386 times)

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
Re: Eternal End Game RP
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2013, 11:34:26 PM »
"Nice to meet you as well. Relm." Carl like her fellow Contractor, also somewhat ignores the Servants. "So... How did you end up in this mess?"

"Not until you stop struggling and answer the questions!" Irving meanwhile struggles to keeping hold on the fox, moving his legs to avoid falling over on the floor. He then slams the fox against the wall in attempt to pin her flat against it.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2013, 11:40:00 PM »
Sofia doesn't give up so easily, pushing against Irving and taking the hits against the wall. "If it worked once!" on the last slam, Sofia thrusted her feet up and put them against the wall, kicking off them powerfully to try to get Irving to let go, "Off me, damn you! Get off!"

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2013, 11:42:14 PM »
Elena finished rubbing her back and got back up, and glared over at the moving Sofia and Irving. Unfortunately she is very childish, thus picked up the previously dropped Dresser, and threw it as Sofia pushed off, to hit both of them while only really aiming at Sofia.

"Well... I got a letter, said the meet up at a movie theatre, but it was a closed space seal... Those things we were all in when we met the Servant's and all. And ta-da. I got an annoying one though."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2013, 12:03:12 AM »
"Ah... I think I have that as well... Except it is a email on my cellphone." Carl shrugs as much as she can due to holding her bag. "The area where I met mine is the subway station. Scares the crap out of me at first though..."

Irving got hit by the Dresser, hard as a victim of Elena's action. Too hard, even for someone like Irving to the point of knocking him unconscious. Causing him drop down on the floor, definitely loosen his grip on the fox.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2013, 12:05:47 AM »
The grip loosened on the Fox... And the consciousness of the Fox lost as well, the dresser hit both Servants and knocked them clean out.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2013, 12:07:02 AM »
"... I win~"

"Elena, st-... Uh... I think your buddy is out cold..." Relm muttered to Carl. Anything he would've said to Elena was wasted, as she picked up the unconscious fox girl, and started hugging her again, a look of bliss on her face.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2013, 12:14:30 AM »
"...At least they are not dead, right?" Carl mutters back to Relm, noticing what happen to the servants. "...Think we should drag them to some place? They don't look like they are in a comfortable position..."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2013, 12:20:07 AM »
"Right... Let's move. Collect your gloomy friend, I'll deal with Elena and the... Enemy I think she is."
Over the next hour, Relm had tied the Fox Girl's arms together behind her back with a blanket and some rope he found. He had tied her ankles as well, but to her thighs so she wouldn't be able to kick off the wall like before, before giving her back to Elena who still wouldn't let go. Thankfully, he knew well enough that strength wouldn't matter if they couldn't get the movement started... Or at least he believed so.

He himself secured food and while he was sure Carl wasn't looking had Elena use her watch on it, to ensure freshness, before setting it up as meal. He also made a gag out of a cloth and a rock, but hadn't stuck it in the Servant's mouth since she wasn't awake.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2013, 12:24:41 AM »
An hour later...

"Uh... Ugh... ?" Sofia's eyes slowly started to bat open, her head a bit wobbly. Blinking a few times, her eyes finally managed to open half-way, as she tugged on her binds... "Wh-what... ?" her eyes shot open and her face turned from tired to pure anger with a bit of fear, "The hell is going on?!" and she noticed as well... She was getting hugged too.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2013, 12:47:48 AM »
Meanwhile during the hour period...

Carl had basically drag her Servant to a more comfortable position, lie down on his back and using the bag as a substitute pillow due to she don't have much luck finding the actual ones on ship. She didn't find much activity through the hour, except checking some nearby rooms to find hidden treasures that Elena and Relm had missed (...She didn't find any hidden items at all).

As for her meal, she just take out some jerkys from her backpack and some peanuts in case if the Servants are hungry. Speaking of servants, Carl noticed that the Fox and Irving starting to awake.

Irving groans as he came to conscious around that same time as the Fox. He rubs his head as he slowly sat up, feeling a headache going on. He slowly open his eyes, blinking once or twice until awake fully. Trying to recall. "...ugh... What just happen?"

Carl then answered. "You two got knocked out by a dresser."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2013, 12:51:12 AM »
"Don't say anything stupid or I gag you. Where is your Contractor?" Relm had gone into interrogation mode, while Elena happily hugged the fox, not letting go.

"And if you don't talk, we already defeated another Servant and got a Card that holds a tool that lets use make you do whatever we say. So I suggest you answer honestly if you don't want me to use it." His expression was completely serious, making it impossible to tell if he was bluffing or not. There had definitely been enough time for a short fight at the start of the day before meeting everyone else.

Elena didn't comment, too busy having the tie of her life.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2013, 12:56:43 AM »
Sofia kept struggling in her binds, as well as the hug which really didn't help at all.

"Oh go to hell, Contractor!" Sofia spat, glaring at him. "I'm not telling you where he is, that's final! Now give me my weapon and let me go!" though she was bound, she was still feisty like a cornered cat, even flashing her slightly fanged teeth at Relm. The truth was, she was going off on impulse completely now, whatever her mind said, she spoke out loud, and this was probably due to fear, though she didn't seem to care at all that he had such a tool, "You probably would've already used it... !"

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2013, 01:02:16 AM »
Relm sighed, and shoved the rock gag in Sofia's mouth as she finished talking, before taking out a Card. A 2 of Spades. The Truth was, while had acquired the card, it was actually that he had seen two Servants fighting. They had taken each other out though, and the Contractor who hadn't escaped had given him the card to let him go. The fear of being killed by Servants had ensured this.

He bit the corner of the card, as he was next holding what looked like a Collar for a Pet with a padlock at the side, with a chain attached to it.

"Elena, keep her still."

Elena hugged Sofia tighter, to make sure she didn't move her neck, as Relm put it on the Fox Girl's Neck, locking it nice and tight, before pocketing the key. He then grabbed the chain, and removed the gag, as Sofia suddenly felt the strong urge to listen to what he tells her.

"Where is your Contractor, and Who Are you?"

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2013, 01:07:22 AM »
"Mmmph!" Sofia screamed in the gag and tried her best to kick and flail, a deep red from this...

It didn't help he put a collar on her as well, like she was some sort of pet. But as the collar was tightened, she lost control of her tongue, speaking without control, "H-he.... He's outside the ship... And I'm the- the Fox, Sofia..." Sofia explained, struggling to fight against it.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2013, 01:10:32 AM »
Carl watch the interrogation between the fox girl and Relm as she eats her jerky. She passes the peanuts to Irving, who didn't want any at the moment. The dark clothed man isn't hungry as he pays attention to the details of the interrogation, although pockets the information about one of the tools that the red head seem to just used on the fox named Sofia.

It is sound troubling... However, he didn't spoke up as this is important to gain information like they just gained the information about her contractor.