Author Topic: Eternal End Game RP  (Read 47544 times)

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Eternal End Game RP
« on: June 12, 2013, 10:58:30 PM »
"Clothes... Food... We're ready Elena." Relm said, as the tall Cinderella ate some cotton candy. The Two had just walked through the remains of a Carnival as their starting point for the game. Elena had used her watch to make some Cotton Candy good again, as well as other various things she wanted, then had Relm put them in a backpack.

"Though you sure are spoiled..."

"In my Story I don't got nuthin' but some lame lover boy. I'm gonna get everything I wanna this time!" She declared, stuffing her face with sweets.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: Eternal End Game RP
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 11:06:48 PM »
A bit of a ways away, an orange haired young woman packed some food and water bottles into a backpack.... It looked much bigger than many were willing to carry, and she had an annoyed expression on her face when she hoisted it up and put it on. Despite its size, it didn't seem to effect her, "Ugh..." "Ah, don't worry my darling." a voice from behind told her, a tall man with a beard was reading behind her, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a lollipop.

"Why are you such a bastard... " the woman said, snatching the lollipop and shoving it into her mouth.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 12:06:23 AM »
In a nearby gas station on the main road, a glasses-wearing woman is seen try stuff much as she can able squeeze into her bag and the store's plastic bag. It seemed to consist of what seem to be snacks, though a fair amount of them looks like jerkys and other imperishable food items as others became spoil long to keep it fresh due to the electricity goes out.

This does not include some drinks, however... Though she keeps it to water bottles only in case hers runs out. After zip and tie the bags up, she picks them up with difficulty due to how much stuff the bags weighs. A gloved hand picks the heaviest bag up and lighten the load.

"Ya know I can carry them myself," said the woman with a annoyed look. She looks at the dark clothed man who carried the bag with ease.

"...And let it slow you down?" The man responded who mirrored the woman's expression. However, it is not directed at the woman, but toward something else. "We don't have a ride that works."

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 12:22:27 AM »
The duo of the churchman and the peculiarly dressed woman set out on their journey, it's the end of the world as they know it. But the tall man, known as Alexander, was bent on keeping the religion of Catholicism preserved... It was his mission, and now, the mission of his Servant... Sofia, the Fox.

Though she wants to win the game, personally not giving a damn about what her nutjob of a Contractor thinks... She has ways of getting what she wants, she knows it.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 01:11:05 AM »
"... Hey Elena, do you even want to win?"

"No. Not really. I just want to enjoy good things."

"So are we gonna fight when we run into others and take their cards?"

"If I like them."

That was the conversation carried by Elena and Relm, as they walked past a Police Station, Elena grabbing something as they passed. A Policeman hat. Because she wanted it.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 02:35:27 AM »
The pair from the gas station hits the road to wherever it leads since the End of the World apparently change the geography drastically. This makes the atlases that the glasses-wearing woman, who simply named Carl, brought from the station useless, it does not affect her sense of travelling and seeing new sites as she just taken a picture of a large old U.S. Navy Warship in the middle of nowhere and abandoned on land. No signs of water near or around that ship as it looked like it was covered in green moss and have suffered damages from not just age, but also from war long ago.

"...Think that ship worth checking out, Irving?" Carl questions the dark clothed man as she puts away her camera.

Irving crossed his arms and thought the pros and cons of this before nodded. He answered with concern tone. "As long you knew what we going to run into."

"...Right.." Carl frowns abit as they start walking toward to check out the old navy ship as a place to start. Despite seeing new possible sites that comes with the end of the world for some random reason, Irving reminded her of the supposed life and death game that recently been started.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 12:10:50 AM »
At the other side...

"What in the Lord's name?!" Alex gasped, "Yes, the geography of the entire world... Is, er. Changed." Sofia half-assedly explained, "It's kinda cool, I suppose..." she sighed, readjusting the backpack. Alex stared at the battleship, tapping his Bible in hand, she just waited for him to move, spitting out the stick of the lollipop she had finished.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 12:20:20 AM »
"Relm! A warship!"

"I see..." Relm stared at the ship, not as close as everyone else, actually still quick a bit away.

"I want it!"

"... We... Can't... Take a Warship with us..."

"... Then fire it at least."

Relm sighed at Elena's Demands.

"... I guess if it works..."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 01:18:47 AM »
When the pair reached the site, Carl noticed something on the side of the warship as they search for a way in. The letters are covered in rust and moss to the point of becoming illegible except the last parts that shown a letter and numbers ...B-37 in white print. It doesn't click anything exactly in her mind.

Then Irving called out to Carl, she answered before goes to catch up with her Servant. "Found something?"
...Her question is answered later as she saw a large gap of a hole on the near-bottom side of the ship. It is wonders how the ship didn't tint over due to the size of that damage.

"...Jump inside?" Carl asked. And moments later, Irving makes a jump higher than a average human carrying the glasses wearing girl and their supplies into the hole, setting a foothold into the old warship.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 10:30:39 AM »
Sofia suddenly jumped in surprise,  "... Alex, someone's nearby." she presumed from hearing the noise that the Horseman made from landing from so many things, "Well,"

Her Contractor started, thinking over, "how about you take a look, my darling?" he smiled, "Don't worry, the Lord shall protect me." Sofia turned her back to her contractor and rolled her eyes, dropping the supplies to the ground while he took out two cards. "Say the name of the card, and bite down on the top right corner." "Eight of Hearts. Four of Hearts." he bit down the cards and Sofia held out her hand, an 8-inch golden dagger appearing her hands and her left arm warmer replaced by a metal brace. "I'll be back soon... I won't promise I won't kill them if it turns out to be humans." Sofia said, walking towards the noise as Alex simply smiled rather sweetly, tapping his bible before taking to hiding in the bushes.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 05:33:08 PM »
"Please wait..." Relm muttered. Elena had wanted her watch so she could fix the ship into perfect condition, but Relm honestly thought that idea was... Bad.

"Why? Think about it! Fully functional battle ship! It's great!" She said happily, pointing at it, having taken her cards from Relm.

"Yeah but first we gotta get there, and it'll make it pretty obvious we were there..."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 06:04:34 PM »
From what Carl seen so far on the old navy ship, it seem to be... more empty than what she expected for a old abandoned ship even with her flashlight. No signs of old human skeletons, supplies, or any signs of great value so far as they looked from room to room in the ship. Just the echos of their footsteps in the metallic hallways and the mess caused from being submerged for who knows how many years.

"...There gotta be something that's still here." Carl muttered as she watched Irving opens the hatch to reveal another room. She points the flashlight in to reveal what's left of the engine room (or some other room as far as her lack of knowing the blueprints of naval warships goes) as they walk in through.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 10:39:18 PM »
The Fox spied about outside the battleship. Her searching eventually led her to a large hole in the ship, "..." the woman leaped up to the hole like it wasn't even a challenge, landing softly on the floor of the ship, "... Well, we do have visitors here..." Sofia sighed, she heard the movements of at least two people inside the ship, "Let's check it out, then." the Fox then stood up, her very self becoming transparent in a matter of seconds, the only thing visible being small clear waves that resembled her body as she moved...

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 02:30:22 AM »
Relm sighed as Elena entered through a hole near the back end of the ship, which she was barely able to fit through due to her height.

"Let's find some of the private rooms and take some stuff!"

"Are you sure you aren't some sort of Robin Hood rather than Cinderella...?"

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2013, 04:28:47 PM »
"Something wrong?" Carl asked as they walked through another corridor, she don't know where they are now. Irving had looked over his shoulder toward where they came from.

"Nothing. Just... Stay alert." Irving warned. Though it felt like there should be more as the dark clothed man's dead eyes focused down the corridor moments longer, as if he caught something with his senses. Before gesture his Contractor to continue moving, then he follows behind Carl.

Moments later, they ended up in what looks like the bridge of the ship or what's left of it from the looks of it. The windows (without it's glass) shows the view of outside and the remaining deck of the ship.