Author Topic: Dissidia Final Fantasy Cycle: 002  (Read 30052 times)

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy Cycle: 002
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2012, 01:51:25 PM »
Teal leaned against a rock and hugged his book tightly. He closed his eyes and slowly slid down the rock and on to the ground. Sitting, he sighed and opened his tome. Opening his eyes, he frowned slightly at the text on the page.

"Scan has failed to detect a 'Lain' nearby."

Closing his book, he watched Ken fly around. Perhaps it would be useful having a power like flight. Then it would be easier to locate people and spot enemies.

-----

Tinto could hear a bang. What it was he did not know. He was too busy counting the gravel he lay on. He processed the memories from the unknown assailant and he grinned widely. She was interesting. Very interesting. He wanted to know about her. Know about her a lot. He wanted her. Yes, wanted her. She'd make a nice addition to his collection. A collection of the mysterious. A perfect piece for his circus. A circus she must join! Yes! The circus! She would be the number one attraction! Just like his daughter! No, not like his daughter! Because she is his daughter! Yes! Of course! How could he not have known! No one would make his mind flare up like this but his own blood daughter! His beloved daughter!

His body flew into severe spasms as he giggled creepily; his grin widening until his his face looked like it would fall apart. His hands shot out and grabbed his assailant's arms, clawing deeply through gloved hands. He stared his unholy eyes right into her face and ecstatically screamed,

"DADDY IS HERE TO TAKE YOU HOME!!"

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2012, 07:31:18 AM »
"This isn't a game of tag..." Shroud spat, still waiting to recover fully from the attack. "And we have to kill them for Chaos, we can go home once we're done with them." the Vampiress explained to him. She moved her hair from her eyes, looking up in order to avoid this from happening to often, "And we don't have a disadvantage, Demon..." Shroud spoke up to the sitting Nysrogh, "It's just we weren't ready and were attacking each other... Well, I guess you both were, I was attacking them."

-

Before Shisha could see the damages done by the shot, she was grabbed by one Tinto.

"Argh!" Shisha grunted in pain, before she felt something deep sink into her gut, she saw that the man she just murdered wasn't dead. "... Y-you?! I killed you!" she told the psychopath, pulling her arms free, drawing blood due to Tinto's tight grip. And of course, it struck her, Tinto must've been Undead in order to survive; that, or extremely durable.

"This isn't good..." she muttered, quickly leaping onto the head of a skeleton, using one foot to balance on it, "Sorry, Hunter!"

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2012, 03:51:25 PM »
While Nero did hear the shot, it didn't have time to notice as there's a opportunity in form of now-revealed undead ally in form of the goat man. As it seem like the prey intends to escape. Controlling the master's body, it crouch and lunges at the shapeshifting prey that's atop of one of the undead, taking advantage of the seemly distraction. Intending to maim the shapeshifter with its claws.

Seles sat down on the ground, position herself for meditation. Her hand clasp together into a prayer, the cleric want to know of how much connection to her deity exactly. She need to know the limits of what blessings that she is given, or one day she may overextend herself that can severely endanger her.

Especially since they are in different plane as Seles not sure of how much reach does Pelor have hand in, especially on different pantheons.

Taking a deep breath and green eyes closed, trying to focus her mind on a scene and nothing else. The cleric whispers a affirmations of her faith and prayed. Now, unaware of the world around her as she is in meditative trance...

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2012, 01:32:07 PM »
"Well if we aren't playing something I'm going! Those other guys looked fun too, and you're being boring! But you can't be boring cause we haven't played any games yet." Zerix said, while spinning his bracelet. He had totally ignored and missed the point, since his thoughts ran a different track than Shroud's.

"Bye bye!" He waved and ran away... In the completely wrong direction.

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2012, 03:40:23 AM »
Ken rolled out of the way into a dive where he had heard the shot. He dived toward the ground looking for his enemy with his blades drawn and landed in front of his allies, "What the fuck was that?"
---------

Shade grunted as he saw his minions being attack and in the middle of the fray as he snapped his fingers and pulled out another scroll from his robe. He started to read the inscriptions as he moved the undead back from the fray of the two fighters. HE didn't know how often he was going to get the chance of getting minions, so he wasn't risking these ones.  Reading from the scroll, small bits of flaming spheres appeared floating around his body.

Bolverk

« Reply #125 on: December 27, 2012, 01:02:16 PM »
(79 Rifle)
(8 Exploding Arrows)

As Hunter notice that one of his bullets was blocked by the Undead, "Crap this is not going according to plan. We need to get out of here." Hunter cursed, frowning.

With three of the Chaos Warriors on them it, its almost impossible to take them on head on. They need to fall back but he has to get Shisha out of there first, he rushed towards the other rock grabbing the shotgun and his hat and putting the shotgun and rifle away, he pulled out a composite bow and loaded 2 red arrow onto the string of the bow, pulling the string back along with the arrows and release the pull, launched both arrows up into the air one slightly going farther than the other, where they will arch towards the group of Chaos Warriors and Undead and explode on contact.

The best part about these arrows is that they are silent in flight, but brings destruction once it strikes the ground. The Arrows slightly curve towards, thanks to the slight wind change, to the direction of where Shisha can see it coming. Hopefully, the explosion will do two things when it strikes: It will distract the chaos warriors enough to turn towards Hunter to give Shisha, an opening for her to escape, if she takes it, and hopefully damage at least two of the chaos group particularly the Goat man and the now primal beast (Tinto and Yuuan) since explosion is large enough to envelope them and a few undead with them close together.

--------------

Nysrogh watched Zerix leave, "I really don't get that guy, and he piss me off." Still resting from the sneak attack that happened. The good thing about resting is that it give him time to reflect on the battles that was fought. He remembered how that wolf anthro had a familiar scepter, that must be the Demon Scepter. "Well, well, looks like I found the thief. Bad news for him, I can track that energy down."

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2012, 04:19:37 PM »
Teal was rudely forced out of his thoughts when he heard a faint echo of a gunshot in the distance. His eyes widened as Ken began falling towards the ground at progressively faster speed. Standing up in alert, he was about to open his tome when he noticed the shape-shifter break into a slow dive towards the ground with his blades drawn.

"I don't know... it sounded off in the distance..." he answered back to Ken's surprise and alertness. "Should we... move on?"

He looked at Seles who was praying and showing signs of being in a trance. He doesn't know about Seles' deity much so moving her or snapping her out of a trance may be a bad idea... Hopefully the Chaos forces from earlier don't find them...

-----

Tinto got up and his eyes glared a perverse red that sends chills down the body. His tongue lolled out in a slosh of saliva as he shuddered in creepy elation.

"Ah... my beautiful daughter. Where have you been my nightingale?" he questioned as he spun his scepter; each swing in the air gave off a haunting echo that sounded like an agonized scream. "Let us go back home. To the nest you departed so quickly from..."

He advanced a step, his sick aura enveloping him even more. The wound the rag-doll inflicted on him wasn't there. Upon closer inspection, his clothes were not damaged. Even though the tail had pierced it...

"Ah... my daughter, come, come to papa!" he wailed in a gleeful and mad smile; his arms out stretched as if awaiting her to jump in to them.

With each spin, the scepter seemed to be glowing brighter...

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2012, 05:08:48 PM »
Shisha shook her head at the goat man and didn't lock eyes with him, not even once. She felt pity, despite how fearful he was trying to be. She heard the bullet whiz into one of the skulls of the undead and the explosive arrows from Hunter. And that was her cue to finally make her escape, leaping from head to head of the skeletons, Shisha made it to the end of the hoard and got back onto all fours. "Keep it up, Hunter!"

-

After a second, Shroud got back onto her feet and picked up her gun, latching it back on. "Well, if you can track them down, let's do it." she told Nysrogh. "I want to beat those damn Holy bastards anyhow..."

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2012, 05:14:28 PM »
Ken shook his head, "Let's book it. No sense being out in the open. They're might be a sniper...which would be very bad if he hits us." He looked into the distance carefully.
------
Shade kept reading the scroll in some other language as they floated and the trio of fireballs landed above his hand, so he could eventually throw it at the enemy if he needed to.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2012, 06:24:35 PM »
Nero lands on one of the undead due to the shapeshifter leaps out of the way, just as it goes to chase after the prey. It leaps after the shapeshift, but the supporter heard something pierce through the air with it's ears in mid-air.

Too late. As they heard a explosion behind them, then felt pain from Yuuan's back. Burning pain to both Support and Witch as there is a scream from the throat. The force of the explosion forced the ice witch crash into the ground, which Nero lost it's chance to strike.... Yet it cause the supporter to get angry and true to the sniper's prediction, as the body slowly gets up on fours. It looks toward to where the explosion are possibly from.

Seles woke from her trance, with a frown look on her face. It is worse than she thought, her connection to Pelor is nothing more than a stream to the sun deity which in this case.... Holy Powers are weaker than before, also her stronger spells are locked out. Along with... Spells that deals with other planes, it is as if the cleric is more or less half of her full strength.

She need to improvise... While her power as a cleric is weaker, her skills as a former adventurer is, at least affected by what was happening.

The half-elf got up and noticed at Ken and Teal. It seem that they need to go now.
"...I am done with my meditation." She answered.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2012, 01:40:44 AM »
"Ken, if I remember, one of the enemies had a rifle. Please stay out of the air." Teal asked Ken, as he helped Seles up. "We should get moving... I wonder if we'll be able to outrun them. If only we had some large mode of transport..."

Up the path was a forest. If they were lucky, they might be able to pass through and lose them...

-----

"Sorcerer! I leave the witch to you!" he roared in madness. His eyes locked on his prey.

Tinto gave chase after the ragdoll. He tore through the ranks and swung his scepter to forcefully shove any thralls that got in his way. He leaned his head back and shit it forward, spitting a dagger from his mouth and at the ragdoll.

Bolverk

« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2013, 01:28:41 AM »
Nysrogh stood from the ground. "Well, if you want to kill them that bad, then lets go." He said as he step in a direction, following the three ambushers trail. He felt his anger disappearing as he walk. (40% Anger)
-------------
Hunter notice partly his plan is working, however he noticed one of the enemies chasing after Shisha. He was not worried about her as she is fast on her feet, as he remembered from her little performance. His main goal is to keep the other two distracted as Shisha escape before retreating himself. He took out two more explosive arrows and let them loose again, aiming at both the necromancer and the other enemy. (Shade and Yuuan/Nero) Before retreating into a direction away from the enemy group, hopefully meeting with Shisha at a Rondevu point.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2013, 10:43:05 AM »
Shroud got beside Nysrogh, "I'm glad you're just as ambitious to kill..." she said, walking with the large demon to track down, ambush, and kill the others.

This was going to be enjoyable...

-

Shisha was too busy running to realize what had been going on, "ARGH!" the young undead stumbled forward, wincing. She had been stabbed in the side, "H-Hunter, start running!" Shisha ordered before Shisha pulled the knife out and started running on her two legs instead of all 4 appendages.