Author Topic: Dissidia Final Fantasy Cycle: 002  (Read 29210 times)

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy Cycle: 002
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 08:07:31 PM »
Zerix was crying and smashing rocks and boulders, throwing stuff around. So anyone who passed near the area would know he's there.

"I WANNA PLAY WITH SOMEONE! I WANNA PLAY!!!" He was still being a brat. He was slowly making progress forward though.

Bolverk

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 08:38:48 PM »
Nysrogh gave Shroud a cold glare before answering, "Yeah, he seems to be into you, so he's all yours." Nysrogh laugh loudly as he walks away leaving the vampire woman with the insane man.  He headed towards East to try to find any of the warriors to fight. Nysrogh was hungry for battle. To not only search for fun, but to test these warriors.

-

"Probably the best advice I'd ever heard in a war." Hunter said holding his rifle as he attach a bayonet to it, making adjustments to his main weapon. "I'm gonna stay around and get my equipment set up before scouting the area cause I'm not prepared at the moment." Hunter said as he now start to polishing his weapons. 

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2012, 08:49:22 PM »
Tinto stood behind Shroud with a wide grin (He had snuck down while everyone was leaving) and cheerfully chipped, "Now, shall we get going lassie?" He stuck his hand out and pointed northeast.

The madman was eager to meet anyone. He wasn't much for killing, but if there was an interesting specimen, he'd go all out trying to capture it.

-----

Teal closed his tome after logging everyone's data and strapped it behind him. Fixing his shoes, he looked around and decided to walk around south west. "I'm going to go check over there and scout around..." he softly said. He walked off thinking if there were any clues to where he exactly is, where his brother is, and what happened in the last war.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2012, 09:09:42 PM »
Seles sort out the information within her mind as she agreed with Shisha's advice.
"Alright... Like Hunter said, we should scout around the area to familarize ourselves as well." She suggested. "Perhaps..."

She glance at the others with concern, trying to think who to go with who suited to their partner's abilities with the information she received. "...It's best not to travel alone..."

However, she is too late to say it when Teal left. The half-elf girl sigh. "I'll go catch up with him for his safety.... oh. And scouting." The cleric bowed apolegically, before she goes to catch up with Teal.

Yuuan, basically wanders around the area that she still not familar with, it seem like she, or rather Nero's ears, heard of that childish creature (Zerix) crying and trash the area.

Appearantly, she is near the area where the childish creature currently was.

...Better check then, unless Nero want to fight. The witch walks toward to the source of the noise.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2012, 08:04:54 PM »
Shisha blinked, because everyone but her, Cosmos, and Hunter left. She looked at the gunman, "Well... I guess it's just us then!" she said, plopping down next to him and waiting for him to finish. "You know, I'm kinda surprised no one asked what happened in the last battle." she wandered in her mind out loud, scratching her chin. It didn't concern her entirely, but it was worth thinking about, "Maybe they're looney!"

-

Shroud turned to him, raised eyebrow, "... Do that again, and I will shoot." she warned. Easily ticked from just that, Shroud took the first step and walked north east.

Bolverk

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »
Hunter glanced at Shisha questioningly after hearing her talking to herself. The idea that no one had asked her about what happened in the last battle struck him. Going into war without knowledge is reckless. (It might be best if I asked her what happened) Hunter thought.  He finished cleaning his gun and started to cleaning the bow, tuning it to make sure it isn't broken. "So what happened in the last battle?" Hunter asked curiously to Shisha.

-
Nysrogh continued to walked East and slightly northward. The thought of fighting made him feel antsy and frustrated. "They better not be cowards," Nysrogh thought to himself.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2012, 10:09:02 PM »
Zerix kept destroying landscape, making craters, till he caught a unusual scent.

"Someone I don't know is nearby... SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH!" He declared loudly, a large smile on his face, as he ran off... In the complete opposite direction of where the witch was.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2012, 10:17:15 PM »
Teal climbed over a rock to see a very small waterfall spring. He took out his tome and began collecting data when he noticed a figure reflected in the water. He turned around to see Seles and looked at her; his tome scribing information.

"Miss Seles. Is there something you need?" he asked, glancing at the holy woman, and then back at his tome. "Oh, this small spring here has a faint amount of curative properties. Perhaps we can filter it and use it should we get injured." He flipped to a blank page that soon inked a map containing Cosmoc' throne, the path Teal took, and the newly found spring.

-----

Tinto kept his childish grin and skipped along behind Shroud. He was interested in her since she looked human, but something about her was off.

"Lady Shroud, may I ask about your current bodily status? I can see that you're human but not too human. Something is off about you. And it interests me greatly. Perhaps it is something rare? Or perhaps it is something unique? Depending on your answer I'll invite you to my circus for some tea and fun. Isn't that a grand idea, no?" he blabbered on endlessly; his hat tilting a bit. "I run a circus, a modest job with good pay. But my true payment is watching the faces on everybody light up with joy! Its a sensational feeling that always gets me every time. Do you like circuses? Oh look, I think I see the Nyssy in the distance over there!"

He pointed a finger gingerly at a figure far off in the distance.

"Should we call him? Two is company, Three is a party!" he grinned with his hands clasped together next to his face like a certain miss mouse.

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2012, 10:22:08 PM »
Shade walked South, looking for the largest city or settlement he could find. The faster he found one the faster he can get his hoard to  attack them. No matter what, hoards were important. Sometimes he had to fight 'heros' in his own home. Perfect for killing a few rag tag heros. Who knows, it might be Easy.

------------------

Transforming into his Nekomata form and hopping up the rocks, Ken listened to Teal nodding a bit feeling the water with his fingers, it felt nice on his skin and he could feel the properties inside of it. He smiled and said, "Maybe bottle some of this too. In case of internal injuries, I have larger natural healing but...broken ribs Suck. Hard." He pulled out a small empty water bottle and filled it from the spring.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:36:31 PM by Drakesword »

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2012, 07:19:18 AM »
Leading the talkative madman, Shroud just tolerated his talking for awhile. She didn't plan on keeping him for long, in fact, she planned on dumping him on the next person, but for now... "I'm a Vampire, sir." she answered, "And I'm not interested in your circus."

But when he said he saw someone... She looked over, "Well then, we'll just see about that." and with that, she walked towards Nysrogh.

-

Shisha crossed her legs and nodded, and put it short and sweet... "I was killed."

Bolverk

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2012, 12:43:36 PM »
A moment of silence has passed between Hunter and Shisha, Hunter was a bit disappointed in the information. "That tells me a lot of who won, how you strategize, and what not." Hunter said sarcastically.  Hunter rolled as he finally finish tuning his bow, he strap his pistol to its holster and a variety of other weapons and carried the bow in his hand. "Now let's get going." He said as he traveled southwest, taking his sweet time and not wanting to waste stamina.

----

Nysrogh kept walking, northward and eastern when he saw the Vampire and the Circus guy walking towards him. He rather find his own prey, thus he ignore their presence and kept walking Northeast.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:50:21 PM by Bolverk »

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2012, 02:32:46 PM »
Seles have caught up with Teal and... oddly Ken. She pause for the moment due to feeling a healing aura from the spring that are near them. She was snapped out when she was asked by Teal, she look at the scholar and answers with a slight concern tone, "M-my pardon.... It is just that with the war happening at this moment. It j-just... That I do not want to leave you alone."

While the half-elf have some decent advise... The way she said it, could be.... easily mistaken for something else, despite her intentions of travel in group.

------

Yuuan heard that creature yell and it moves away. ...Well ain't that cheeky, even as she heard Nero grumble in her mind. A thought of taking flight comes to mind; however, her logic tells her that it would be... unnecessary as it can be draining on her mana if she flies too long...

...Keep wandering then, with no care. She would bound to run into someone at this point, unless her supporter takes over and goes hunting them down.

She move to another direction (South this time?), away from whatever that creature (Zerix) is doing.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2012, 02:59:51 PM »
Teal blinked and closed his tome. Putting his hand on his chin, he thought for a while. Looking at Ken, he thought about securing this area for their use or maybe using it as a small base or fort. Perhaps a medical station as it is close to Cosmos. Seles did say she was a healer. And he does have some knowledge in medical alchemy.

Looking at Seles, he was going to comment about her walking out by herself dangerous but then remembered that he had gone out by himself.

"Oh, yes. Sorry, I was a bit interested in this area so I walked off by myself didn't I? Sorry for making you worry.  Do you think we could use this for-" he stopped himself mid-sentence as his ears twitched. "Did... anyone hear that?" he asked.

In the distance, he swore he could hear voices. Thanks to his beastly hearing, he can hear better than the others.

-----

Before Shroud could reach Nysrogh, the demon goat waved his hands and giddly ran up to catch up with the vampiress. "A vampire! Did you hear that folks? She's an undead! Such news! Such glory!" he loudly exclaimed to no one but himself; ignoring Shroud's decline.

He adjusted his tilted top hat and happily thought about adding her to his collection. That other vampire he had was old and pretty much stagnant. He could replace him with a more lively and beautiful one.

"NYSSY! Nyssy my boy! Oi! Nysssssyyyyy!" he called the hulking demon like a excited child. "I've got news! Big news! Of the century!"

With how loud he's shouting it was a dead give away to anyone remotely far away.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 07:13:26 AM »
Shisha shook her head, "Well if you're as stubborn as a mule..." she grabbed Hunter's shoulders from behind, "I guess I won't finish the story!" she stick out her tongue and heaved herself up and stuck her feet into the air. Doing a hand stand on his shoulders, though she oddly was not extremely heavy... Like a child on his shoulders. But it did not last more than a few seconds, Shisha let the force of Gravity accelerate her body down and slam her upwards feet down into the ground in front of Hunter. "And you don't get to know jack like that!" she bent her knees as she landed and back-flipped  away from the gunner, and twisted in mid-air to have her back to him as she landed, and started walking, looking back at him and sticking her tongue out childishly.

-

"Argh!" Shroud covered her ears from the loud yelling of Tinto, "That's it!" the Vampire looked up where Nysrogh was, a blast of Shadows suddenly engulfing her body whole like an extra set of clothes within a half second. And in the next second, the shadow burst to reveal nothing was left, and a new shadow appeared behind the larger demon, Nysrogh. A figure erected from it as well, one with Shroud's body form, and when it burst, she was there like nothing happened, "Ugh..."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2012, 09:05:24 PM »
"It's alright..." Then Seles noticed Teal's ears twitches and said hearing. Her elven ears gives her a slight better hearing than humans, although not keen as her ally's senses, she focused on her hearing...

Yes. There are voices that she haven't heard yet... Perhaps hostile or non-hostile...? She listen again to see where the voices coming from, til she spot 3 small figures in the distance. It is hard to discern the exact features of what they are going encounter...

"I suggest we should prepare ourselves... With a possiblity of battle if they are unfriendly and too close for us for comfort..." Also a escape route possibly if things goes down south.  However... They need to discern futher on what they are going up against and... "And a plan..."

As Yuuan travels, she (or rather Nero's) smell the scent of death and decay... It seem like she's within the Necromancer's area of influence that still building.... While she does not desire to work with other supposed 'comrades', perhaps it would benefit her if she... assist with what the Necromancer is doing in the long run.

A horde of undead do make a nice shield for distraction...

The Witch heads to the Necromancer's direction by trying to follow his scent....