Author Topic: Dissidia Final Fantasy Cycle: 002  (Read 29742 times)

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy Cycle: 002
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012, 03:02:36 AM »
Then Seles looks at the deity that she had not heard before.... And it is something of great importance that the Goddess needs her and others for something of this scale.

"I... Definitely assist you through this conflict, Cosmos." She respectfully answered first, answered out of her role as cleric and someone who help others.

Although her Supporter is laughing at the strange creature (Tinto) like a hyena within her mind, Yuuan didn't react much to one of the people... if she can call them that, leaving. She listen with slight curiousity to the great and demonic being.

After all.... It's better to know the reason she's being summoned here than without purpose.... It's something to know to survive without being killed from ignorance. Like what possibly happen to the being who skips out of this introduction.

Not going to be suprised if there's punishments.

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, 10:02:05 AM »
"So...we're you pokemon?" He said flatly. Rubbing his temples, he sighed. He considered going demon and try finding someway out of this situation, but god like beings were hard to deal with. "So...fight the god of chaos...and then you'll send us home?" He hoped he wasn't stuck here.  He had to get back home so he could deal with his own demon problem.

Shade saw the standing demon and rose one his eye brows as he rubbed one his chipped horn. He listened and smiled slightly, a demon would have great dark magical power...it is a little more interesting.

Bolverk

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 11:32:57 AM »
Hunter looked towards Harmony questioningly. Why would she call in a man with no special abilities to fight in this war? "Well then, Goddess," Hunter said folding his arms, "I'm not sure if I'll be able to do much, but I'll do what I have to do to help you in your cause." Hunter hated the thought of war, but he would like to see this through to the end.

==============

Nysrogh shot a cold glare at Tinto before turning towards the huger Demon that is the God of Discord. As much as Nysrogh hated to be ordered around, he knows its suicide to go against a god for now. "This better be worth my time," Nysrogh said folding his arms.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 07:06:31 PM »
Closing his tome, he looked at the others. All of them had varying degrees of worry and confusion.

In his mind, Teal wasn't all to sure of fighting for Cosmos. He wasn't much of a fighter despite his training. He was only part of an intelligence team that rarely went out on the front lines. Thinking further, he noted that despite her answer, positive or negative, he would end up fighting for her. As Cosmos was the only way to go home.

"I'll do my best... but," he trailed off. "...Goddess Cosmos, what happens to us if we lose or are defeated?" Teal asked, patting his shorts lightly. "From what I surmise, Shisha has been summoned once already. Meaning she was able to go home. Did you win...?"

---

Tinto turned his head to see the gigantic demon god and his jaw dropped to the floor. Literally. Completely missing Nysrogh's glare, he picked his jaw up and re-adjusted them. He jumped up a higher platform to get a good look of the monstrous god. He didn't really catch anything about the champion part, but whatever it was, it sure had his attention.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2012, 04:26:50 PM »
Shisha sighed and crossed her arms at Teal's question, "I'm obviously still here. I'm no where near as strong as this Chaos guy, kinda... Beat me... I don't remember how I got back here though." she told him, looking back to Cosmos for answers. Though she has fought before, she too was confused still with some things.

-

Chaos looked down at the men and women, "I am Chaos, God of Discord. I have summoned you all to serve under me. Each and every one of you chosen for the great glory of Battle, as my Champions." the great God glared down at Tinto before turning back to the main group, "And in return, you will gain all that you wish, as payment for aiding me... Zerix has been here before, but he has yet to experience a fight. I do not know Cosmos' chosen, except one. A frail girl compared to most of you."

He turned his back to them, holding a hand up as a gesture of dismissing, "Defeat the Warriors, and kill the Goddess, and you will have filled your purpose. You will be sent home then." he sat back down in his throne, in his initial position, staring out at the lands.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 04:41:01 PM »
"I... Can not explain now. But in due time." Cosmos promised on the part of how  Shisha got back, and what accompanies losing. "But I can promise, when the war is over, you will be sent home." She didn't seem to elude on what had previously happened.

"For now, please, listen to Shisha. She knows more of the area than the rest of you... And be careful. I am sure Chaos has summoned more warriors as well..." She trailed off. But she quickly picked back up. "Shisha, please help them familiarize themselves with this world for now."
Zerix had left and was wandering on the northern continent. He was actually nearing the bridge to the area east of there, having made good time, muttering about his boredom. The Moogles flying around wouldn't play with him, just talk, but he didn't think they'd be much fun anyway.

"Why can't I play with the new people?! I wanna play, I wanna play! I WANNA PLAY!!" He yelled and cried, while smashing the gruond like a spoiled child who isn't getting the toy they wanted.

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 05:27:15 PM »
Ken nodded. He was now Stuck here until further notice. Just...great...Finishing this will get him home quicker.

"Fine...Fine...well what do we do?  Go charge into some giant demonic castle, fight hoards of demonic foot soldiers before fighting the king himself?"
Shade listened and rubbed his horns with a slight smirk. Perfect...perfect...killing people was something he was Fairly good at. The chance of killing a goddess was very tempting...who knows what he might get from reviving her under her control. Hehe. He was in without a silver of a doubt.

Bolverk

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2012, 09:28:00 PM »
Hunter sighed at Ken, "As easy as that sounds,  I don't think it would be wise at the moment. If we try to go in without a proper strategy, we would be wiped out because if harmony summoned strong warriors like us, I'm thinking this Chaos guy would have strong warriors also." Hunter turned his head towards the current leader, Shisha. "What would you suggest we should do, Captain?"

-------

Nysrogh laughed, "A chance to fight, eh? I crave for a challenge!" Nysrogh smirked with high anticipation of these opposing warriors. If they are strong, then they will be a pleasure to fight. "I don't care how many warriors they are, I'll take them all on at once!"   Killing was something Nysrogh is proud of, especially taking on large armies by himself.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 12:14:56 AM »
It seem like the half-elf is going to be here for long while... depending on the passage of time between different planes. She nodded to the goddess not answering the question, it may be that they will find out at a later time... If it is appropiate.

Seles looks at the others, trying to figure out what they specialized in. Then she asked a followup question to the man (Hunter).
"I would also suggest that we all introduce ourselves to each other and tell abit of ourselves... S-since..." She paused a moment to think of what are the next words that felt... right out of her mouth. It's been awhile that she was with a company of others. "We are going to be working with each other for unknown period of time."

Yuuan mentally felt Nero's feral grin at a prospect of a fight, she sighed for the first time in a while. It seem like she go with the flow this time around... Although a prospect of receiving a wish is intriguing... One that ensures her survival.

A nudge from her Supporter, which tells her that don't forget it's desires as well.

The witch sighed for what seem like the first time in a while since she arrived here. She answered in a dull tone, "Very well... At your command." For the wish, giving no qualms of killing the enemies of Chaos to reach it.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2012, 12:47:08 PM »
Teal looked a bit down trodden at Cosmos's vague answer. He was sure that what happened must have previously must have been a very ugly attrition. His ears twitched at the woman (Seles) who spoke up about introductions.

"I agree. Who knows how long this will go on for." he spoke out. "I'm Teal F. Arcana, but you can call me Teal. I'm a mercenary... but I work for an intelligence division. I'm a scholar at heart."

He felt odd introducing himself to different people. Especially these alien races. But the same can be said for the others.

His ears twitched again as he opened his tome to log the events up until now.

--

"Violence? We're in a war? Oh me, oh my. Such a travesty! Oh woe, how many will suffer! How many will scream, how many will die!" He posed dramatically. "Shall we make a counting of who kills how many?"

His smile was twisted and perverse. With out a doubt, he was a madman.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 01:09:19 PM by Inugami »

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 01:27:33 PM »
Shisha nodded at Seles' suggestion, listening to Teal go first. Though he was the most different looking of the group, Shisha herself actually was  more interested in the mercenary bit, then a little let down by the intelligence division part. "Well, nice to meet you, Teal." the girl looked around at her new... Team, guessing it was her turn, as captain, to introduce herself.

"I am Shisha, I am the daughter of my mother and father. I've never actually fought for real until I was summoned." she looked down, and then smirked a bit childishly, "And I am a Shapeshifter." she said, mimicking Seles' voice, and her body grotesquely changing form right in front of them, in mere seconds, taking Teal's body form. Fur and all. "Ta-da."

-

Shroud frowned at the madman, stepped away from the demon, avoided the Necromancer, and was without a clue where the child Alien went. But the demonic looking God, Chaos, offered something she could use, "... I will fight too. Can't be too hard." she said. "Where do we head first?" she asked to all her new allies.

Bolverk

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 01:58:43 PM »
Hunter nodded at Seles's suggestion. Logically, it is good to know each others abilities and backgrounds. "I am Hector Garret, call me Hunter. I am a normal Warden stationed in a Maximum Penitentiary and I am a Master Rifleman and Archer. " Hunter introduced himself bluntly. Hunter felt a bit weak because he is the only normal being on the team at this time. He is doubting himself on how he will handle people with special powers beyond himself.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 08:34:55 PM »
Seles nodded at each of the introductions, though suprised abit at Shisha's ability to shapeshift. She then introduce herself. "My name is Selene Duval... Seles for nickname. I am a cleric who works for the church of the sun deity known as Pelor..." Since they may not heard of her god. "...Healing and Blessings are my specialities for those who are in need."

She noticed their specialities so far... It seem like that they are pretty well rounded in terms of roles and abilities at the moment, although she may need to see them in action to cremated the roles that she believed what they will play in. Also to hear what the other man (Ken) going to introduce himself...

------

Yuuan glance at the only other woman of this whole group. Coldly answers, "...Search for our enemies, and do whatever please. ...And keep count of kills." Cause of Nero.... Seem take a liking to the mad man. Oddly. Other than that, she don't care how they going about to do this.

With that, the witch walks away toward a random direction to other lands.

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2012, 10:45:38 PM »
"I'm Ken. Most people call me 'Spirit Kin'. I'm a basic kid from Ohio who almost got killed by cultist and got demonic spirit super powers. Not much else except for the shit I have to deal with back home." He gave a light smirk. "I'm a master of hand to hand combat with my spirit forms. Along with a bit of random shit you need."
----------------

"Fight for Evil? Fine. As long as I can find some minions to do it for me." He hopped down from his spot and walk away into the distance to search as well.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2012, 08:04:58 PM »
Shisha morphed back into her true form before her teammates, tail swishing back and forth, "Well then, I think that's everyone!" she said, putting her hands behind her head and smiling, "I like all your guy's style." she giggled, walking past them all, the water at her feet making weak splashes with each step  "But, as your Captain, I guess I'm gonna have to follow my daddy's footsteps!" she lifted one foot up and twisted around on her heel before putting it back down, "Don't die, and if they aren't your friend, then it's probably your enemy!"

-

The Vampire Woman shook her head, the Witch was gone now, as was the Necromancer, the Demon and Madman as well as the God were the only ones left. She weighed her options, the Demon would most likely not like her, and the madman, was... Well, mad.

Madmen weren't good for her.

With that, she sighed, "I guess, well," she turned to Nysrogh, "it is time to go. Do you want to get the insane man, or leave it to me?"