Author Topic: Dissidia Final Fantasy Cycle: 002  (Read 30054 times)

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy Cycle: 002
« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2012, 09:23:06 PM »
It was a while since they had ran. Teal pointed to a gathering of rocks and motioned to take cover. What they needed now was to heal and head back to Cosmos to warn her and the others of the other group. Probably Chaos' warriors.

He was too busy reading his tome that he had not noticed a rock in front of him and he subsequently tripped.

"Ah!" he yelped and then slid.

-----

Tinto nodded after doing a flashy pose, similar to what one would find in Visual K. He danced and swirled around the many skeletal warriors, throwing black roses from his sleeves. He draped his arms over one and his eyes snapped open.

"...?" he looked a bit perplexed. "This one... has a memory?" he whispered to himself.

Unknown to him, he had hugged Shisha.

Bolverk

« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2012, 09:42:26 PM »
(64% after this post)
Nysrogh roared as he charge after Zerix, lifting his scythe up and then slamming it towards Zerix with the scythe itself extending its reach. If it misses, it would make huge crack on the ground.
-----------
Hunter kept a close eye on Shisha's movement, he was blessed to have such an incredible eyesight, and was able to track her movements. He witnessed that Shisha was able to blend in with the crowd and is slowly making her progress towards the necromancer. Though the idea is somewhat working, he is aware of the dangers if they found her out.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2012, 09:48:47 PM »
Zerix did something unbelievable in that moment. He mode slightly to the side when the scythe came down, letting it catch the edge of the bracelet he was spinning, and pulled, using the face that i was less stable while moving against it. He pulled to make the scythe travel to the left of him, while smiling.

"I guess big guy is boring after all..." He ignored Shroud yelling at them, while he bit his own index finger.

"Maybe those other people will play fun games with me..."

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2012, 09:56:55 PM »
What Tinto saw was glimpses of Shisha's whole life... Her skateboarding down a hill as a small child, the memory ending right before she crashed. Moving to her tugging on her mom's shirt to ask for candy, and getting it as she yipped "Yay~" before changing to her meeting and playing childish games with her future-husband, Irah... Changing once more, Shisha on all fours, and charging at her own father, the Undead Tercxesh, flashing to a new right before the collision between the two, and finally only white was seen, and her screaming out "Light Cannon!" as all the memories suddenly ended...

Shisha was unaware her mind was being dissected, just that he knew she wasn't really like the rest... Which panicked her, trying to keep in fashion... Shisha knew what to do, as Tinto stayed in bewilderment, Shisha slowly grew out a tail... A tail with a sharp, blade-like end.

And while Tinto was waiting... The tail rose up behind Tinto, aiming at his spine... Before she finally struck.

-

"Gr..." Shroud huffed and puffed, weak, and holding her right arm. The Vampiress didn't take too kindly to being ignore, and she had just found where she left her gun...

She stumbled over to it, and with one hand, she grabbed it, and pulled the trigger... The noise of the sound barrier being broke surely would've called those two out of their games.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2012, 11:52:00 PM »
Seles noticed Teal tripped over. Her eyes shown concern, she pushes the limits of her stamina as she runs faster and slids to follow the scholar to the bottom of the slope. Once down there, she would try to check the scholar's possible and ask if he is alright in a concern tone, as it is hard to tell due to Teal's fur. Depending on his injury, she may use either her aid skills for minor injuries that lasts for a while...

Yuuan noticed a locket that the necromancer held, before she and Nero manage a glance within the locket by curiousity, he close it and put it back it goes. This brings a thought in mind, what is within the locket?

She didn't bring any further thoughts up, they have a mission to do.

Just as the witch in white follows, her ears (Nero's) heard the goat man's mentions about memory. She looks back to him to see the circus master hugging a skeleton, which brings a amused thought to the supporter....

Til they noticed something long behind the goat. Something sharp...

Red eyes narrowed. Different scenarios came up within her mind. Pros and Cons of the aftermath... Effects on the short term, then long term. Yet it is suddenly overtaken by instinct. As result....There is a sound of a beastial growl coming from Yuuan's (or Nero's) throat at the sharp thing, a sound of the predator or a beast who see a intruder within it's territory.

Yet weither or not they attack is another question. As the sharp thing quickly attacks before they react to prevent the goat from getting killed by it or them indirectly.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2012, 04:32:15 PM »
Teal got up and sighed. He was not used to using so much stamina in one day. Sure he's been out doing field research and the like before. But it wasn't full of danger since Lain usually dealt with it. He picked up his tome and hugged it tight. That was right, he was alone. Separated from his brother...

"Brother..." he mumbled to himself. He wasn't strong like his brother. He was weak. He wanted his sibling here... he felt alone.

Getting up and checking himself over, he noted no injuries. Just dirt stains. He looked back to see Seles looking at him with concern.

"I'm alright..." he said and nodded. "Ken! Do you see anything from up there?" he shouted.

-----

Tinto looked up at the skeletal warrior. He felt something dig inside his body. He looked down and saw the offending blade poke out from his belly. He looked back up at the skeleton.

"That was uncalled for." he chirped before falling to the ground dramatically, the blade dislodging from his body. The wound glowing dully.

Even though time ran normally, Tinto slowly fell to the ground as black rose petals fluttered out from behind him. He placed a hand to his forehead and lamented, "I am done for! Oh woe! Avenge me Socrates!"

He hit the ground with a thud; his tongue lolled out of his mouth and his eyes literal Xs.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 04:39:52 PM by Inugami »

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2012, 04:51:08 PM »
The sound of the gun made Zerix react in several ways. He accidently dropped his bracelet, which thankfully wasn't catching the scythe's blade again, while he fell forward, hit his jaw, and caused his finger to bleed alot from the the fact it was in his mouth.

And oddly, only now does the pain register in his head from his finger, yet not from the ice shards, or getting kicked, as he rolled around on the ground holding his finger, making weird noises.

Bolverk

« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2012, 05:45:07 PM »
Hunter notice one of the enemies had fallen to the ground, he guess that it was Shisha's doing as he quickly position himself behind a huge rock, he took aim with his rifle as he gently steady it on top of the rock. With haste his hand that held the rifle bullet is loaded into the rifle, ready to take down the opponents if they try to capture Shisha, who is easily identifiable from the tail behind her.
----

From the loud bang from the gun, Nysrogh stopped in his tracks, turning his head towards the person responsible of the loud noise. He was still pissed off.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2012, 07:23:28 AM »
Shisha got down on all fours and glared at the Necromancer and the witch, one arm out with sharpened finger tips. Shisha was ready to fight.

-

Shroud looked at Zerix and Nysorogh, "What the hell are you morons doing?!" she yelled, dropping her gun. Though her eyes showed anger, her body stance and clothes showed weakness, the Vampiress was still weak. "You let those guys get away and now you're fighting?!"

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2012, 08:48:19 AM »
"I just wanna play..." Zerix muttered, rubbing his ears now, not really understanding the idea of letting people get away.

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2012, 07:50:05 PM »
"Seems we have a slight enemy..." Shade said snapping his fingers and the other skeletons clattering at the enemy. The skulls moving slowly and the teeth snapping with long bony fingers. "How about I simply allow you to live and you tell us about your group...or we can do it the Hard way."
=========
Ken flew down shaking his head and said, "Nope! Nothing I can see ahead of us, but it's really cloudy. I can't see much but nothing is too high."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2012, 06:16:56 PM »
Nero takes the front of control within the mind, as shadowy claws forms over his master's hand. Puppeteering the Ice Witch's body, which takes a different, predatory stance instead of stillness from earlier. If it weren't for Shade, the supporter would've lunge at the enemy who killed what have interest the familiar.

Now it is watching through Yuuan's eyes, waiting for the opportunity to rend the killer to shreds...

Seles accepts Teal's answer, but still concern as it seem like the scholar is homesick. Not injuried, just need to rest to recover his energy by rest...

Home... She thoughted, which she subconsciously sigh at the word of it. Look up at the shapeshifter in the sky, she warns toward Ken. "Just please be careful! And warn us if anything heading toward us!"

The cleric looks back to Teal. "...We need to rest for a while to recover our energy as well...." Especially if they run into more enemies on the way to Cosmos... Yes. The light blonde better save energy... She can tolerate what she have right now til later.

Bolverk

« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2012, 08:07:08 PM »
Hunter spotting Shisha surrounded by the zombies, he pondered how he is going to get Shisha out of there. He decided to plan ahead by leaving leaning his bow against the rock and placing his hat on top of it, making it look like someone is there when they stepped closer, He silently moved to another spot behind another rock, though farther away, it will help to make it where it is coming from more unpredictable. Taking up his weapon, he decided to aim for the necromancer with his rifle, his scope locked in on the necromancer's head, even if he did miss, that other person might go after him, which he is not too worried about at the moment with his little plan. With his mind in a killing trance, his breathing slowed. He placed his finger on the trigger he slowly pulled the trigger. With a small click, the weapon fired the brass small projectile with a loud bang, rocketing towards its intended target.

----------------

Nysrogh growled slightly calming down and his rage dissipating, he knew about war strategies when he met with scholars in hell, they were ambushed, it would be different if they ambushed them. But now he knows how capable his enemies are, this war is going to be interesting after all. Still, he glanced at the vampire. "Firstly, I don't care, I'd be damn glad getting rid of this fucker." Giving Zerix a cold and deathly glare. "Secondly, If I'm correct, we are the one's attacked, we're damn lucky that they decided to retreat before finishing us off. Though I am not the smartest demon, I ain't a dumb one to chase enemies with advantages down." He decided to take a seat on the ground, crossing his legs and his scythe disappearing.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2012, 12:02:19 PM »
Shroud glared at her allies, "You two are most upsetting." she said, falling to her knees to regain her strength. "You've got to be freaking kidding me..." she muttered to herself. "Okay... Well, did any of you two see where they went then? We can track them and kill them at where they hide. First, I need a moment..."

-

Shisha's tissue was rapidly regenerating back on, from a decayed corpse, to white bones and renewed tissue, to more organs, linings, clothes and skin, and finally her black-blonde hair. Surrounded, the Undead simply remained on all fours, "It's not just me you've gotta worry about!" she declared, right before the shot was fired.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2012, 12:07:59 PM »
Zerix tilted his head in confusion, as he picked up and slipped his bracelet back on.

"Why do we need to kill them? Or find them? I don't need themsince I can just play with you two, and they aren't exactly boring." His logic only workedo ut correctly in his head.

"But if it's a game of tag we are playing, I think they went that way." And he was pointing... In the complete opposite direction like a dumb ass.