Author Topic: Dissidia Final Fantasy Cycle: 002  (Read 28892 times)

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Dissidia Final Fantasy Cycle: 002
« on: November 03, 2012, 10:30:41 PM »
A warrior fallen, summoned by the Goddess of Harmony as her chosen Champion. Her duty was not simply, in fact, near impossible.

She was lied down, onto the waters of the Goddess of Harmony, on it as if it was solid ground. The area encircled with this mystic water, tall Corinthian pillars protruding from the water. A stone throne in the middle of it all, and at the feet of the throne, the unconscious Cosmos warrior. The Undead Girl had been like this for hours, as the Goddess waited…

Soon, the Warrior awakened from her slumber... Standing back up from a harsh battle which quickly ended in pain and agony, “Ugh… Didn’t I die… ?” she looked up at the massive pillars, “Huh? How am I back here?!” a flash of light caught her eyes…

No, 2 lights… 3… 4! “What’s going on?!” the girl watched in pure awe as these Lights materialized, 4 people she had never laid eyes on before. She spun around to the throne, where she first met the Goddess, “Cosmos, what’s going on?!”

-

Chaos sat at the top of his tower like Throne, a pyramid-like structure with a single flight of stairs leading right up to his large chair. Surrounded by gargantuan blades in an endless field of volcanic eruptions, a crystal at the opposite end of the only path leading up to the Throne.  The God was sat down, a single hand resting against his head, and a finger tapping his temple, as if pondering. “These… Warriors will be of assistance…” he murmured under his breath, though he could only see the light’s flashes, he could sense his new warriors already.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy Cycle: 002
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 10:31:47 PM »
The boy yawned. He was honestly... Bored. So Bored. And there was nothing to do, so he couldn't smash what was making him bored. There was only one Warrior of Cosmos he knew of, and he couldn't find her, to be entertained. He looked over at Chaos, his Patron here, the one who summoned him in the previous cycle, bored, from the bottom of the stair case to his throne.

Of course this was because he had just been revived. It hadn't even been more than five minutes. He didn't even know he was revived, or cared that he had died, overall though he hadn't processed it. He was just bored. So bored.

"... I wonder if he'll let me kill him." He muttered, as he looked out, sitting on the ground, as four bright lights appeared before him. He raised an eyebrow and felt... Excited at whatever this may be. It could be fun. And interesting. And best of all for him... Not Boring.
Cosmos had a sad look upon her face, as she would be forced to summon more warriors, for her fight. Subjecting them to possible death and revival endlessly... She looked as her first warrior summoned before this time, woke up.

"Ah... The conflict... Doesn't end there. This battle continues... Till there is a final victor... And these..." Cosmos paused as she waved to the four new figures... "Are fellow warriors, summoned to help us in our time of need. I shall be entrusting their leadership to you my young champion."

The look of sadness on Cosmos face showed how much she regretted it all. "I wish I didn't have to rely upon you, making you put your life at risk once again."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 10:34:04 PM by Kimoto »

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 10:44:30 PM »
Ken quickly bolted up and looked around a small bit of light ready to form as he saw the other figures. He had never seen them before now...is very nervous. What the hell happened. Was he abducted again? Now that was the fifth time that year. He looked up to a woman, who was...still a stranger but had a sad look.

"Great...another higher being..." He muttered. "Now either it's going to try and kill me or try and get me to kill someone else..."

Shade formed in the darkness and glared. Tore away from his next journey to the undead city, where he had the information on a large dead red dragon having been killed would have been a fine minion. He looked around his new area and saw the burning land.

"When the hell did I die? I mean...yes I knew I was most likely going to hell but...I don't really remember dying."

Bolverk

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 11:29:29 PM »
A sharp pain surged through Hunter's head as he pushed himself off the ground. He messaged his head with his left hand to ease the headache that had developed in his head. When his focus came about, he looked around the area, worried of his placement. He notice a few other figures standing about the area with the same questioning look he had as they too looked towards a woman figure. He barely heard one of the figures mumbling to himself about "higher beings" and "killing someone." Hunter stood up and looked towards the woman figure. A saddened look was present on her face.

“Cosmos, what’s going on?!”
Hunter heard.

----

Anger. The Demon howled in rage as he slammed both of his hands to the ground, with hell fire erupted as the result. The final key to open the gate to the human realm was stolen! "Who the hell stole the 'Scepter!?!'" Nysrogh howled. He turned and caught one of his demon servants by the neck in between his hand. The demon servant struggled whimpering, "I-it was an intruder! Master! He appeared out of nowhere beaten our guards and took the scepter!"

More flames burst from the ground, "Why was I not aware of this intruder!?!" Nysrogh growled at the demon, his sharp teeth clinched against each other, his face frowned.

The demon servant shook as he opened his mouth, "You were dead asleep, sire. One does not simply wake you up without getting demonhandled."

As a response, Nysrogh threw the demon away. The demon servant crashed through the wall and flopped to the ground outside unconscious. "If I can rely on you to find it, then I'll find it myself and kill this intruder. He will receive no mercy from me." He walked out of the palace into the outside until a white light flashed before him blinding him for a moment. When he came to the demon notice he was in a new area, more lava similar to hell. "What the hell is this trickery." He said.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 11:43:48 PM »
Teal stared far into the unfamiliar scenery without much thought. He was dazed, perplexed and confused as to how he ended up in this peaceful yet foreign realm. The last thing he knew, he was running down a dimly lit hallway towards an exit with his brother in front of him. And now, he was here.

Snapping out of his daze, he looked around to see unfamiliar faces and an even more alien surrounding. He was definitely not where he should be. He turned his head in any direction but could not find his brother. Perhaps he was somewhere else in this land. He checked himself over and didn't find anything wrong with him and everything was still on his persons. Even his trusty tome.

Teal nervously walked towards a beautifully designed structure and sat down on top of it. He looked at the furless and smooth looking 'beings' and noted about each and everyone of them. Especially the blonde, luminating, and almost god-like figure he guessed to be a woman.

"Um..." he spoke up a bit meekly, "Where am I...?"

---

Tinto stepped out in to the hellish landscape and clapped his hands.

"My, my, my" he repeated as his gloved hand wiped off some sweat. "Hot, hot, hot!"

Taking out a hanky, he opened it up and wiped his gloved hand. Looking around, he could see magma, lava, magma, lava, molten rocks, volcanoes of varying sizes, magma, lava, demon-king thing, and other beings. Did he mention magma and lava? He noticed a big red demon male flash in out of nowhere. Clapping his hands gleefully, he pranced, waltzed, and trotted towards the demon and skipped circles around him. Checking and admiring the demon.

"Perfect for the freak show!" he cheered as a dead pigeon flew out of his left sleeve and into a body of magma.

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 12:40:37 AM »
Shade saw the demon raising from the lava and was slightly impressed. Perhaps only on an Infernal plane or the plane of Fire. Either way...the strange dressed man on another platform stood infront of it and he jump over a small bit of cooled stone to get a better look from above.

"That's a good question." Ken said to the other person who brushes himself off, he got to his feet and looked around. Always keeping one eye on the higher being.

"I'm sure someone here can answer That question very simply." he said looking at the woman.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 12:56:26 AM »
Shroud arose from the light, into the land of Chaos. The desolate area filled with eruptions and tremendously large blades... She turned, seeing the others. "... Where am I?" she muttered, seeing the Victorian man, the Demon, and the necromancer as well as the alien. "Just what the hell is going on? Who the hell are you all?!" she asked, unhooking her rifle from her back and taking arms against the men. Especially the dangerous demon.

-

Chaos did not mind his chosen's ramblings and confusion, he was not concerned about their well being... Yet. The mighty God kept still and back into thought.

-

The young woman shook her head to the radiating Goddess, "Nu-uh, Cosmos." and turned her head, looking at her fellow chosen, "I have a feeling none of these guys are gonna listen to me." she said before turning back. "I mean... Just look at them!" she pointed to Ken and Teal mostly, "I don't think I'm much of a leader... You should've chosen my mom or dad, Cosmos. They'd be able to beat this guy in a heartbeat!" she continued, overhearing Ken's question, yet trying to get through to Cosmos more.

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 01:00:16 AM »
He narrows his eyes transforming quickly into his Tengu form and flying toward the young woman and stopping his swung blade an inch from her.
"Did you say something about being able to take me? I killed bigger beasties that had bigger pieces of corn in their crap than you." He said flatly his mask of his Tengu form having a slight yellow grin.

Shade felt the watching eyes on him and looked around for the figure. He closed his eyes, somewhat trying to sense where the eyes were coming from but the amazing power didn't let him pinpoint it.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 01:08:09 AM »
Cosmos nodded.  "They may not listen at first, but they will grow to respect you. A- No! Champions don't fight!" She was obviously directing that... At Ken. She was more concerned with saftey of her Champions than clearing confusion at the moment.
Zerix stared at all the newcomers... And walked up the stairs to Chaos' throne. He had a creepy smile, like a spoiled kid had gotten a new toy.

"The new people... May I have some fun and relieve my boredom with them?" He asked, obviously with the intent to... Literally play games.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 01:24:54 AM »
Oh dear... What happened? Last Seles recalled that she was cleaning up the church after duty when a bright light blinded her. When the light clears, she felt something connected to her weaken... And that she saw in what seem to be a different area.

Did someone pulled her into a different plane? ...No. Not with something weaken her... it felt like... her connection to Pelor is what affected.

The half-elf's thoughts pulled out when she heard yelling, she looks to the source and noticed people she haven't seen before... And a concerned woman whose aura felt similar to a divine power.

Like the concern woman, Seles walks up to the girl and a bird-like man arguing to try to calm them down. "Can you please stop fighting you two? This is not a good time for fighting now."

------

Yuuan's eyes open. Seeing in what seemed to be a different place than what they remembered.

Her eyes glance around, showing no reaction to newcomers. Yet her familar, Nero, ferally grows in excitement when through her eyes on seeing them, especially when they heard someone mentioned on reliefing boredom.

Didn't bother to react to another woman with a weapon that some of Hunters used, the witch (or perhaps Nero) simply flex her hand similar to a claw if that woman acts any danger to them.

Bolverk

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 01:44:21 AM »
More people had appeared into the area. So I am not the only one transported here Nysrogh thought as he was finally calming down from the confusion and looked towards the God of Discord sitting on the throne. He was about to demand an answer when he heard a click and looked towards the noise a woman with a rifle. Nysrogh growled at the woman with the rifle, who is taking aim at him, not intimidated. "I suggest you put that measly toy away before somebody get's hurt." Nysrogh threatened, popping his knuckles.
-

Hunter walked towards the conflict to try to stop it before it even began. "Come on guys, let's not fight at the moment. Let us not brag about our achievements at the moment. Just like that ladies said." Pointing at both Seles and Harmony. He was not going to back down and he certainly will not tolerate unneeded violence. "So relax." He said to Ken and Shisha.

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 01:53:02 AM »
"Interesting..." Shade said observing as he watched the group smirking a bit. These were not his normal crowd. And that was something he liked. A good dose of madness and Chaos.
Ken looked at Hunter and then at the goddess and turned back landing on his feet barely bending his knees. The sword disappears and he glares at them all.

"Listen...Just tell me what the hell is goin' on here. I don't do well when I'm taken from where I'm wanting to be. Last time, I almost got murdered, time before that almost got Eaten, and before that I was almost sacrificed to a giant Snake...thing with 8 heads trying to take over the world."

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012, 01:08:48 AM »
Teal secretly and quickly opened his tome in the middle of the confusion to quickly take notes on the situation, people, and place. He felt out of place. Especially when the patched up undead girl pointed at him and said he wasn't fit enough for the situation. Whatever that is.

"..." he stayed silent and watched on.

---

Tinto noticed the newcomers and clapped his hands more.

"An ALIEN! A perfect addition to my Oddities and Normalities!" he squealed loudly in a perverse joy. Then he heard a clicking of a gun. Turning around, he saw a beautiful woman holding a rifle. And then he heard the demon he was checking out speak up threateningly. Adjusting his top hot to snuggle on his huge demon horns, he placed a stretching hand on the demon's shoulder (Tinto was shorter than Nysrogh) and giddly but-in,

"Now now folks. No need to get rowdy yet! The show hasn't even started! So put your shootey-tootey down good lassy, and don't be such a rough barnicle demon boy!"

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2012, 01:27:22 AM »
Shroud huffed at the rather... Random man. But she looked around, no one was answering, and she pissed off one mean looking demon. She set her gun down... For now. Hooking it back onto her back and crossing her arms, she just looked at the wasteland. Away from the men and witch. "... I just want some answers."

The large God shook his head at Zerix, "... I suppose it is time for answers." standing up, the God was not just standing above his summoned, he was much larger than any of them, "I will tell you all why you were summoned. Your purposes." his voice boomed from just his normal tone.

-

"W-whoa whoa whoa!" the Undead Girl waved her hands at Ken, "Firstly, I didn't say anyone could take you or anyone else here! You all look strong!" she said, just wanting to clear that up, "Cosmos here will explain it all to you! Trust me, you'll get it!"

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2012, 02:07:03 AM »
"Yes it is about time I explain..." Cosmos stood up off her white seat, not too much taller than everyone. "This world... Is on the verge of collapse. And to stop it, we need to determine a winner in this war.. I am the Goddess of Harmony, Cosmos... I need your help, my Champions who I have summoned from various place, to defeat the God of Discord, Chaos. I don't want to make you fight, but I unfortunatly cannot do this alone."

"Shisha here was summoned before, and agreed to help me  as my first Champion. Would you all also help me in this endeavor?"
Zerix pouted, walking off, without listening to the God of Discord. Infact he was heading out... Into the wild areas... Like the complete idiot he is. Without waiting to listen.