Author Topic: Blue Bird RP  (Read 4754 times)

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Blue Bird RP
« on: March 15, 2013, 09:28:08 PM »
One... Two... Three... It won't start. Crap. Normally my bike starts right away too...

"This sucks. We have a meeting today between all 20 members..."

At this rate I'll never get to the altar on time. I pull my bandana tighter, and push my goggles over my eyes, switching my Bike into storage for my Hoverboard instead. I hope I don't attract to much attention... Then again that's kinda impossible when my hair is the color of bubble gum. Oh well!

I give a strong laugh to myself, before speeding back. My previous mission had actually taken me halfway across the country so it's annoying going back to the Vatican this way. I wonder what everyone else is doing...

Bolverk

Re: Blue Bird RP
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 10:27:35 PM »
A young man with dark skin with black shades jumped from building to building towards the Vatican. The young man seemed a bit annoyed about today, as there would be a huge meeting between all members of the Necessary Evils. "Man, why I gotta go to this meetin and all." The young man complained as he Free-run from his last mission, which was rather easy to him. He jumps off the building landing on the sidewalk softly in front of the gate of the "Big Church" he calls it.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 01:30:35 AM »
Tyler was already at the door of the Vatican, "First come, first serve..." he muttered under his breath.

To be honest, he didn't really wish to do this... The Vatican seemed to be a little watchful on the spy, he's been keeping a secret for awhile now from everyone... But he decided this was best to keep appearances.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 09:03:21 PM »
Just a little ways away from the main doors of the Vatican, Lind quietly fed a bird that perched on his left shoulder as he waited for the appointed time. He stood under a tree and scanned the area around him. As usual the others were arriving in at varying times. Keeping a tally on what time who arrived and what they were doing.

The bird chirped as he pet its head with his index.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 10:20:29 PM »
Faster... Faster... Faster!... Wait won't I crash at this rate?... Uh oh.

"Out of my waaaay!" I yell, a large simle plastered on my face, as I crashed right through the doors, and ran over anyone who was in front, or still behind them.

They should be happy! Not many people get to touched my Prized Transport Board!

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 01:46:38 AM »
A coated man wearing glasses currently made his walk heading to the Vatican, who comes here to represent number 18 due to the subject's condition that won't allow him to come to any of the meetings as happen before. He silently walks into the Vatican's now opened doors caused by the crash, taking no heed of Lind or anyone for that matter as he's just a representative, nothing else except just to get things done.

Bolverk

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »
The young man immediately took a step left away from the bike's path. "Mothafucka Yo ass need ta watch where you ridin dat thing!" The young man yelled at the biker who crashed through the doors. "Man, dis is why I don't give a fuck bout hittin dat shizzle wit these people." The young man complained entering the building, his shoulders slouched not caring about meeting that is going to take place. Sure he is to represent his place as number 15 and this meeting is mandatory, but he sure as hell would care less about it. Besides, it takes away fun from his work.

CartoonE

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 10:13:37 PM »
On the subject of work, there was currently a certain saxophone player that was having a bit of trouble finding some.

"Damn it all to hell!" he swore, as he crossed out another club from his list of potential job sites. There were a depressingly large amount of them. Maybe he should find a city farther away than Vatican City, one with some halfway decent nightclubs.

"Still...the view here are nice," he mused, looking at the majestic sprawl of buildings in front of him, the Vatican looming up in the distance, the man jumping across the roo-

"Hold it."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 12:19:32 AM »
I got up, and pulled by board out of the wall, looking back at anyone I hit.

"Sorry guys! My fault!"

... Totally not my fault.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 06:26:40 PM »
Lind mentally noted about the damage Number 10 caused. Shifting upright against the tree, he pulled out some more bird seeds and fed his little partner. The small bird chirped before flying off to a branch near Number 15. A smaller bird landed on Lind's hat and chirped a message to the man.

Lind shifted a bit and confirmed that Number 18 had sent a representative for the meeting.

Bolverk

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 06:43:25 PM »
"Right, totally not yo' fault fo' breakin shiznit around." The young man muttered. He just wanted this meeting to be done with.