Author Topic: Sword Art Online RP  (Read 6502 times)

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online RP
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2013, 11:33:11 PM »
Eclipse's Party arrived on the 38th floor... well the few who decided to show up that is..  at this point the party consisted of  eclipse, sakura ( known to everyone besides eclipse as C.B.), a tall bulky guy in heavy armor with a 2 handed battle axe, and a teen Male trap in a robe suspiciously like a dress using a rapier and throwing knifes..  yea they might need to do some recruiting before they set out for more ores..
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2013, 11:35:36 PM »
Kanda had gotten a suprising amount of materials already, by using his speciality. Hit and run. He attacked faster than the monsters could, over and over again, narrowly dodging and blocking, to overcome higher battle healing, and if he had to, he ran away.

"I got good stuff... Though my speed is only good for moving around... If only I could make my arm move faster..."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 12:03:12 AM »
Jalynd nodded to accept the price of her Mask, despite that the selling price of her masks is outweigh by the buying price.

"I'need two torches and three healing crystals." answered the player, ready to pay the costs for supplies as whatever she got out from the masks is negated by the buying the items. She opens up the menu and set the payment to 390 cols for it, all's left is on the shopkeeper's end.

JackMcDack

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2013, 06:04:40 PM »
Zelina nodded and took out another torch, putting all but three of the healing crystals away, accepting the transaction. "Thanks for your business. And get famous so I can jack up the prices on the masks."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 05:04:30 PM »
Jalynd simply nodded to the shopkeeper and with the items in her inventory, she then left the shop. The player then heads out of the safe area and into the wilderness in the dark, she takes out her torch with one hand and her other hand on the hilt of her two-handed sword in it's shealth for prepareness. The torch lits in fire in the dark, giving her light to see on this floor.

She kept moving deeper into the floor and start grinding against the local mobs of the floor.