Author Topic: Yugioh: War of Heroes  (Read 20812 times)

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
Re: Yugioh: War of Heroes
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2013, 10:26:04 PM »
Lynd the Stapler is just only clicking about after her loss (no one understands what she saying), which... No one knows how she duel without her hands to any normal person, probably Raphion involved to help with that. Not that the Timelord going to turn Lynd back to her normal form, he don't have the ability to do so unless you want a Horus in a egg or Baby Lynd. Not gonna comment that, it's too funny to see the reactions, he picks up the human-turned stapler and floats back to the others.

The stapler didn't stop clicking.

Naoki blinks at the duel's result as he got back with a new T-shirt and snacks, passing them around to people who want it. He winced upon hearing Blitz screaming into his ears to where feeling tempted to throw something at the loudmouth to shut him up, but resisted the urge to do so.

Not worth paying for if he's ended up in jail for some offense or give others some excuse to do something about him.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2013, 07:09:19 PM »
Levia finished off her opponents life points pretty fast, with a simple strategy of ruthless attacking.

"... I'm not finding out anything..." She muttered, as before her duel, she had managed to get away from that weirdo girl, and was currently hiding after finishing. In the bathroom.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2013, 01:31:44 PM »
the duel ends with blitz sacking kaito.. hard..

" go my third thunder king raioh! attack directly for game!" blitz shouted causing thunder to rain down on kaito's life points...and through the magic cylender, shattering it to peices as his lp hit 0000.

" yay i are the strongester supah sauain duelest in the world!" Blitz said while making a stupdi looking pose that he thought looked cool.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

TomJackal

« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2013, 01:35:56 PM »
Confusion. Frustration. Anger. Thoughts in relation to these emotions ran through Kaito's mind. Raped by a stupid kid in three turns. He couldn't believe this shit. Knocked out in the first round... That wasn't right. He didn't even get to do anything. What the hell. Why did his deck pick today of all days to hate him. Just... "What the fuck."

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2013, 08:52:30 PM »
"Attention bitches and bastards," Takashi's voice came over the louderspeaker. "Please stand by while Austin attempts to post the next round."

While said E-Hero was struggling with duct tape, Takashi walked over to the small group of Duel Monster Incarnations. "Next round will start soon, but in the meantime... we kinda need to establish shit here. Gotta save the world, after all! Now... all in favor of me as leader say 'aye'?"

Akane and Austin looked at him like he was crazy. 

Mahaado finally found the right spell to turn Lynd back into a girl.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2013, 09:54:39 PM »
Lynd turned back to normal, muttering "...Never thought I received this end of Polymorph." Mainly due to that she used to be unaffected by spells in her past life. Oh well, she'll get that back later hopefully when she gather more of her power as she walks to stand next to Kaito.

When Takashi mentions about him being leader, she looks at other incarnations. Using a mental form of process elimination toward other candidates, which involved being mentally impaired or the other opinions that led to a lowly one. Except Kaito and Akane, which in their case are lack of memory in one way or the other. Lynd answered with, "Aye. Regardless of how crazy he is, Takashi knows how to get things done... One way or the other." ...Some unexpectedly. Though... That may be her Dragon side talking...

Naoki, on the other hand, not sure if he could trust himself of having leadership in anyway when they decide a different leader aside from Takashi. It didn't help with the fact that he lack any strong connections to the current group aside being a worker for Tournament, so he scratched his head and answered, "You guys decide..."

TomJackal

« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2013, 10:12:37 AM »
Kaito crossed his arms, still fuming a bit from his curb-stomping. "Aye... Just keep Blitz out of the chain of command," the boy muttered.  He didn't have memories from the past to go off of, but Takashi seemed to be able to get shit done now. Good enough for him. "Question, though. Is it encouraged/recommended that I stick around here until the end? Because if not, I'm calling my brother to come get me. I need to do some... research."

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2013, 02:01:19 PM »
" nay i say! it should obviously be me! the great and powerful Supah Sayain Blitz who shall lead us to victory and pancakes!" said the boy who's very existance validates the steriotype that all blonds are bimbos... dispite not being a girl...

" ZZZ.. i don't care.. just leave me to my adventures on her head... zzz" Claire mumbled, still sleeping and dreaming of the good times she had with the charmer family.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2013, 02:51:29 PM »
"Alright!" Takashi pointed to the sky. "Now, we need to establish second in command! And secretary! And donut boy!" he looked to Kaito. "... Well, considering what I remember about your past life.... you can head to your books. If your brother is who I think he is, then... he'll be a Hell lot more useful than you!"

"Way to be encouraging, Tak," Austin muttered, covered in duct tape. "Can someone bloody help me with this!?"

TomJackal

« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2013, 03:10:33 PM »
Kaito sighed and got his phone out. "Very well then. I nominate myself Head of Research and Strategy, any who oppose can come up with a better idea later," He was dialing his brother's number while he was talking, and put the phone to his ear when he was finished. "Bro? Yeah, still at the Tournament location. No, I didn't win. Got curb-stomped in three turns by a Thunder deck. Huh? My bike got kinda... messed up, so I need a ride. Ten minutes? OK." After finishing the conversation, Kaito hung up and stuffed his phone into his pocket. needing to kill time, he headed over to Austin so he could try and help.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2013, 04:04:22 PM »
"I vote myself as Secretary." Lynd answered in a beat, pushing up her glasses. Would gladly make use of some organizational skills that involved the job, despite it involved paperwork.... Which she could always burn it to ashes if needed. "Austin as Donut Boy and... Kaito's Brother as 2nd in Command?" She more or less guessing on the 2nd in Command role.

Naoki, instead of voting, goes to help Kaito on getting Austin out of the mess that the Human Lightbulb is in.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2013, 08:41:35 PM »
Levia came out of her hiding spot, where she had been hiding from Claire, not knowing what was going on still... This is why showing up late is a bad thing.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2013, 01:24:37 AM »
(BZZT!)

"Alright, y'all, in light of certain events, I hereby declare this tournament fucked," Takashi drawled lazily. "So yeah, instead, I'm going to do something completely unconventional."

The next thing anyone knew... they were standing in the middle of an arena. Takashi appeared, dressed in full Paladin of the White Dragon armor. "THIS is a real tournament! The prize is... a Promotion!"

Austin looked down at his shining hands. ".... Oh joy..."

Akane just looked confused. "What's going on? How did we get here? WHY IS MY BOYFRIEND A HUMAN FLASHLIGHT?!"

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2013, 02:04:03 AM »
"To answer the following questions. Takashi's going to pulls a fighting tournament for all of us just so one of us can get some upgrades. The wonders of Time Flies Fast if you don't pay attention much. Lastly... He controls Light." Lynd answered Akane's question, though the last one sounds like answering 'It just works...'. In hindsite, she really don't recall of how Austin's power works exactly, that's more of the Paladin's area at the moment for the details.

Right now though, it is a good idea to see how much power she controls right now. Even if Lynd didn't win the prize, there's still that alternative means of promotion or to be exact... Level up.

On the otherhand, Naoki is just as confused like Akane on how they ended up here. He couldn't help but ask, "...How does this tournament work exactly and what are the rules?"

At that very moment, he glanced at those who haven't awakened yet. Wonder how this apply to them.