Author Topic: Yugioh: War of Heroes  (Read 21918 times)

TomJackal

Re: Yugioh: War of Heroes
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2013, 01:39:56 PM »
"Notion carried!" Dark Paladin said. Using the magic he wields thanks to the half of him that is Dark Magician, he zaps Kaito with a healing spell, and the boy springs up.
"AH! WHAT THE!?"
"Hey, Kid. See that guy?" DP gestured to Blitz.
"Yeah...."
"Try shooting him in the nuts."
"Done." Kaito made a gun with his hand and aimed at Blitz. A short time passed, and then BLAM! A beam of light magic went flying from Kaito's finger and hit Blitz square between the legs.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2013, 02:19:23 PM »
Horus raised her wing and nods. She really want to know what happened since her death... In her original life of course.

Naoki raised his hand as he looks up toward them, feeling the migraine gone.

"And he's going... going..." Raphion looks on to what happen next to Blitz. As if the machine angel is anticipated something...

Hermos just observes.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2013, 03:09:47 PM »
Blitz stopped in place the moment the blast hit him... and moments later let out a loud high pitched scream of pain, breaking whatever glass was still present in the room before he fell to the ground and cupped himself in agony.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2013, 10:36:52 PM »
"That's hilarious," Austin observed. The Duel Spirits started snickering. Even Slifer. Of course, the sound that sounded a lot like fingernails across a chalkboard could've been something else entirely.

"... Okay... well, first off, I take it that most of you know already, but this is for the benefit of my cousin... you're all reincarnated Duel Monsters from Ancient Egypt and we're here to save the world and shit. There's been some kind of cult- I almost got killed by 'em- that's been looking to revive Zork, aka Mr. "RAWR CONQUER ALL!". We can technically use our old powers, but that shit will drain life-force and let's face it, idiots like Blitz over there will be stupid. So we're gonna save the world with children's card games! ... So yeah. Any questions?"

Akane raised her hand.

"Other than how you get your powers?"

Hand lowered.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2013, 10:46:30 PM »
Levia stood there dumbfounded. She had been late... She figured by keeping an eye on Duelists, she could find her target...

She had even gotten a deck and duel disk cause of this shit... Something she hated over all else... And she had no clue what she was staring at as she walked into the building.

"... Wah..."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2013, 12:01:28 AM »
Raphion laughs, which gives off a typical robot laugh, at Blitz's misfortune. Hermos covers his mouth trying not to laugh.

Naoki facepalm hard, which caused a rather loud sound of metal. Reason for this is about saving the world with card games, there is a reason why he didn't play this game. Although he does not question it's effectiveness to solve problems... despite how ridiculous it seem in everyday life.

It looks like he's gonna bring out his old deck again, as well to update it to deal with it. "...This is going to be a pain."

Not the first or the last from what Naoki managed to remember from the era that Takashi mentioned. From what it indicated... It looks like he could make some payback at Zorc's cult.

Horus thought for the moment, though thankful she didn't have glasses in this form. Speaking of which... She raised her wing again. "Do you have a idea of how to... Hide our true forms? Mainly since we would likely be stick out in the crowd with our appearances and your sudden changes. It would hinder us in the long run by scientists and media unless we come up something."

Yeah... It is nice to be back and save the world again, but if she had to say it. Kaito, Akane, and that dimension girl are more of the lucky ones to have their normal appearances to blend through the crowd.

Naoki facepalm again at the possible complications that the dragon brought up.

...They and their spirits did not take noticed of the new visitor into the building.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 07:30:11 PM by Nask »

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2013, 09:17:36 PM »
after a few minetes of silence Claire returned  to the building, her hair in a messy state and tipsy with a bottle of fine french wine in her hands..  " H-Hey everybofy! guess who came back from france?! " she exclaimed before letting loose a hiccup and drinking more wine straight from the bottle, draining it before throwing it at taka's head." now wheres that magic fetha thinging i ordered?!" she contenued while swaying around beofr she spotted a certain newcomer in hiding.  "* hicup* hey there you're cute... " she muttered before walking over to said girl and giving her a kiss before falling over passed out from drunkeness... on top of the girl she just kissed...

"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2013, 12:55:14 PM »
Levia was in severe shock.

She had no clue what she was looking at, some drunk lady wandered in... Kissed her, then passed out on top of her. If she hadn't frozen up from the shock, she'd probably be traumatized.

TomJackal

« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2013, 10:41:05 AM »
"OK, here's a question for you, Dragon boy... I have these powers... But how come I don't remember anything from the past life I apparently had?" Kaito said, crossing his arms and looking at Taka.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2013, 11:42:07 PM »
Takashi looked from Kaito to the new girl back to Kaito back to the new girl, then to Blitz.

"... Well, Mister Chaos Command, I have no fucking idea. You were always the weird bookworm guy. Hell, I barely ever saw you out on the battlefield..."

Austin rolled his eyes and easily lifted Claire off of Levia. "Are you alright? I-" there was a sudden shock, then his glow grew a little brighter. "... Eria? Is that you?"

Takashi then turned to Horus. "Well... we can always try using a spell. I think Mahaado or Paladin might know a few, right?"

"Well.... I know one, but... it wouldn't be pretty if I used it," Mahaado answered slowly.

Akane was in fetal position rocking back and forth. "It's just a dream... just a dream... we're gonna do a tournament... just a tournament..."

"Oh yeah!" Takashi slapped his forehead. "We have a tournament we gotta do! Are all questions answered?"

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2013, 11:46:43 PM »
Levia snapped out of it when Austin started talking but was confused by his question.

"...Thank you and... My name is Levia. The only Eria I know of is a trading card." She replies. It's one of the few cards in the world she actually likes, considering how much she hates the game.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2013, 12:28:31 AM »
Blitz's hair seemed to defy gravity even more than usual as it forms into a giant lightbulb above his head at the word " tournament" 

" Thats right! the new and more powerful supah sayin Blitz has a tournament to win!" he said before jumping back into the air, completely forgetting that he more than likely is now missing one of his family jewels.. after all nothin captured his attention and passionate braggerting more than a childrens card game.. nothing..

=====================================================================================================

meanwhile Claire just used her arms and legs to cling to the new girl like she was an oversized teddy bear.. and as she did it.. she dreamt of the past.. of the times she used to sneak up on a certain group of charmers and cling onto there heads for rides.. among other places... and she smiled at the happy memorys..

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2013, 06:10:24 PM »
Naoki would've ask his question, but kept his thoughts to himself. Instead he looks at his hand, a idea hits him. "Maybe..." It could work with his power, probably... Since he seem like he wasn't himself in his past life. If it didn't work, he could take his chance with whatever spell that the Dark Magician and Dark Paladin have in mind.

He closed his eyes and focus hard within, pretty much lacks the idea of how it works and just grasping straws. Til... he felt something pushed back into his body, suprisingly feeling numb to this reaction and nothing on his back. Naoki open his eyes to see a pale human hand, before looks at the rest of himself to see that he's back to himself mostly without the armor. Keyword mostly due to he still pale, taller, gained muscle, and occasional scale on his skin. Also only his work shirt is shredded and now have prickly feeling underneath his skin as if ready to come out for battle.

Naoki gives a rare smile, it would have to do til gain better control. He looks up to Taka and others and scratch the back of his head. "....No need to cast the spell on me. Just... Do you guys have a spare shirt or use a repair spell for anything?"

Now he think about it, the lobby is still damaged from the attack.

Horus' head is down at that moment from how the former demon just did. Then looks at the spellcasters, "...Go ahead and wing it with the spell. If all else fails, dunno."

It's times like this that she really wonder why that her life from Ancient Egypt didn't take the offer from her fellow dragons on learning how to shapeshift...

Then answer Takashi's question, "Other than the matters deal with the Cult, nothing of concern currently til after the tournament. Tournament comes first."

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2013, 06:46:40 PM »
"... Right," Austin said quietly, "Sorry." he pulled a little harder on Claire. "Bloody Hell, get off her! She isn't what you think she is!"

Mahaado scratched his head. "Well... alright..." he zapped Horus, and...

Turned her into a stapler.

Takashi cleared his throat. "Okay.... HERE ARE THE BRACKETS!" he pointed to a nearby wall, where a smashed yet still functional screen was displayed.

Claire vs Lynd
Peeta vs Katniss
Levia vs Edward Cullen (NPC)
Kaito vs Blitz
Mr. Moo vs Warrior Goldfish
Grace vs James Bond
Yukimura vs Kunoichi
Ash vs Brock
Jessie vs James
Yuugi vs Kaiba
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 07:43:03 PM by MOO! »

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2013, 08:39:52 PM »
Blitz wasn't sure what was more awesome.. the fact that that drunk girl managed to summon neo galaxy eyes in 5 turns... or the fact she did it while sleeping and holding onto the other tramatised girl.. or the fact that she managed to do this with her feet... while upside down... and somehow having her dress defy gravity to keep her dignity intact... all he knew was it was time to duel! as such he did what any sane and powerful super saiyan duelist would do... run around his opponent and screech " its time to d-d-d-d-duel! " into everyones ears as loud as possible