Author Topic: Yugioh: War of Heroes  (Read 21917 times)

TomJackal

Re: Yugioh: War of Heroes
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2013, 03:17:02 PM »
When Lynd pushed Kaito off, he landed on the shoulder that got clipped by the fire. "OW." Yeah, he'll definitely feel that in the morning.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2013, 11:42:03 PM »
Claire opened a wormhole in front of Blitz's comatose body to absorb the attack before opening another to send it flying  right back at a newly revived grapha. " for the love of ra will SOMEONE get this fool out of the line of fire!? " she exclaimed feeling a little drained ' ok note to self, don't try too many deflections without help from a galaxy eyes ' she thought to herself before pulling out another rocket launcher from her hidden arsonal and firing to try and keep the onslaught back for as long as possible.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2013, 08:37:50 PM »
Five-God Dragon literally shrugged off the redirected blast. After all, it was not a LIGHT attribute blast. While the EARTH and WATER heads were blasting away, the remaining three turned their attention to Kaito, obviously detecting him to be a threat.

Lynd and Kaito were suddenly assaulted by three powerful blasts.

"It's been a long while, Mahaado," the Red Dark Magician sneered.

Mahaado snarled. "Meralkion... You were banished five millennium ago!"

Meralkion laughed. "Fool! Not even banishment will prevent me from seeking my revenge!"

"Lightning Vortex!" Mahaado shouted, sending bolts of lightning at his opponent.

Meralkion smirked and dodged...

The lightning headed right towards Blitz.

Takashi had his eyes squeezed shut. A gold aura surrounded him as he chanted rapidly under his breath, trying his best to summon the three dragons he needed. There was no way he should break his concentration now...

"AKANE!"

Austin leaped forward and shoved Akane out of the way of the blast just in time. Unfortunately, that meant being slammed with several tons of earth at the same time. He was in a position that was much like Naoki's, slammed against the wall, being completely blasted to bits...

Akane stared in horror. Then she screamed.

Well, concentration broken.

"AUSTIN! YOU BASTARDS!"

His rage fed his life-force. The gold aura turned red. The same ancient voice from before spoke.

"Call me forth, child. I have little power left, but I will do my best to assist you in battle. Soon, many shall Awaken."

Takashi was too enraged to respond with anything other than a chant:

"Egyptian God, feel my power!
I summon thee in this dark hour!
With scales red and yellow eyes,
Bring forth my enemy's slow demise!
Come forth! Slifer the Sky Dragon!"

There was a roar... and a flash of light...

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2013, 08:43:15 PM »
Claire let out a whistle at the site.  " well now, that certainly isn't something you see everyday..." she said in awe as the skys darkened to signal the start of the gods appearance.  " hey baka dragon tamer! you mind throwing me your whatamacall it over here? i doubt you need it now that you summoned a god!" she yelled over the thunder and winds blowing.

"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

TomJackal

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2013, 08:54:20 PM »
Kaito sat up a bit, groaning. He saw the fire, lightning, and darkness coming at him and Lynd. The black-haired boy shoved Lynd away from  the attacks, and took the brunt of them. Unfortunately for FGD, The Dark one hit first.

A scream of agony rang from Kaito's direction from being drilled full force by a concentrated beam of shadows, then fire, then lightning. The scream was shortly subsided, and then....

BAM, MOTHERFUCKER.
Three concentrated beams of LIGHT shot through the fire, lightning, and Darkness, smacking the three heads square in the faces.

Kaito had partially awakened. He had the powers. Just not the memory.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2013, 09:29:50 PM »
Lynd is pushed out of the way... And looks back at Kaito, about to call out for him. She paused... As she heard the same voice again... Then the Paladin's call to invite a great being of power. A familar power.

"Lord Slifer..." Lynd echos the name in familarity. Then when the roar came in a flash of light as she cover in light as well. Another roar came, but not as grand as the god when a avian-like form take flight as the light faded, converged in flame.

The servant is awaken to answer the Sky Dragon's call.

He... Is in pain from being crushed by water. Too much for him to handle... He cannot focus on what is going on or even think from all this. He cannot scream as he feels like drowning.

Naoki suddenly felt sudden sharpness spike out of his body like needles sticking out from a rag doll's body. More pain came, then he starting to feel light headed... Then starting fall to unconscious and into dreamland....

No... Never again. Never again, he submits! His eyes wide open as he then covered in bright light that would explode... Where Naoki is Awaken to the world.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:20:49 PM by Nask »

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2013, 04:20:44 PM »
Akane was crying. Oh God, not Austin, anyone but Austin...

She didn't see the flash of light from behind the earth blast. But she DID see the sudden shininess of her boyfriend when the blast withered away.

"..... Wha....?"

The first thing the Human Flashlight did was release a blast of light that blinded the more powerful fiends, but managed to destroy the weaker ones. Then Austin grabbed his head. Boy did he have one Hell of a migraine.

Well, to put it simply.... Five-God was FUCKED!

Kaito's blasts destroyed the dragon, all five heads raining down. The monsters, seeing that their leader had fallen, began to flee.

Slifer needed to get in on the action too. Quite a few blasts were fired from his mouth. One of the blasts managed to almost make its way to Meralkion. Unfortunately, said Red Dark Magician managed to warp away just in time.

Once the smoke cleared... whatever of the army that wasn't dead had gotten away. The dead were slowly dissolving in the wind.

Oh yeah, and a few of the duelists still present looked a little... okay, A LOT different. For example, both Austin and Takashi had gained some muscle definition. And height. And Austin was a human flashlight. And Takashi was swaying, swaying, swaying...

Whelp, he fainted!

TomJackal

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2013, 04:43:16 PM »
Kaito stood in the aftermath, looking pretty winded. His hands were glowing bright and letting off a bit of smoke from the amount of power he just let fly. Then it hit him. Somehow, he just blew FGD all the way to hell. He would have laughed. But then something else hit him. Pain. He hit the ground like a bag of potatoes.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2013, 05:56:05 PM »
Lynd and Naoki are among the more drastic in terms of changes...

After the army left, the fire-like being lands on the ground once more before flap it's wings to make the fires disappear. Instead of a blue hair girl wearing glasses, standing in place reveal to be Horus the Black Flame Dragon, Level Four form to be exact. Although there are changes due to Horus's awakening, such as gender as indicated if one observes closely. Furthermore, Horus' size is smaller than her original incarnation's level four form, which is the size of a tall human if stand upright.

The human-turned-dragon's head is facing the floor, as if she's feeling great migraine going on, shame she can't held her hand due to wings. ...She really need to take some painkillers before sleeping it off if this persists....

Naoki, on other hand as he drop on his knees in a loud clank of metal, coughing as he is trying to breath air and held his hand to his head to deal with powerful migraine in his head. While he gained definite muscle and height like Takashi and Austin, he gained some... additions due to his awakening as he seem paler than before.

The source of the metal comes from what seem to be a metallic armor covering- No, fused with his lower body like a exoskeleton. Spikes had ripped through his clothes, mainly his back, shoulders, and elbows. A metallic headguard-like horns fused to his forehead and where his ears once was. Metal scales shown on where his skin is, mostly his hands in form of claws... However, he still have some resemblance of his appearance and his eyes still in golden color..

In short, Naoki turned into a Fiend that seem familiar to certain Awakened duelists.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2013, 06:36:09 PM »
Claire wiped her forhead free of sweat while breathing a sigh of relief. " thank ra thats finally over. now maybe we can get a little rest before anything else goes horribly wrong" she muttered to herself.. then she turned around and witnesses the chaos that was going on in the back of the building. more specifically the giant vortex of electricity that was floating where blitz once laid. " well now thats just perfect, we have a miniature dragon who doesn't have his powers, a metal demon, and a dead moron with an ego bigger than dragon boy over here, who might i point out is in a *bleep*ing coma!? Whats next? are the malefic's just going to come on down and invite me to a cup of tea!?" she exclaimed with a snap.  she may love adventure.. but this situation was just getting to be too much for her..

=====================================================================================================

Meanwhile inside a certain vortex of pure lightning a certain moron was getting a series of flashbacks.. visions of how exactly he died.. as he watched his wife and daughter be raped and slaughtered by Yubel, commander of zorc's army of evil heroes...  watched himself crush 2 watt cubes and draw his twin swords, dashing straight through yubel with a single slice and into the armys maw.. as he cleaved though Malicious  edges and dodged shots from the infernal snipers.. as yubel snuck up behind him newly reborn and smashed him against a rock wall head 1st..  and he saw the last thing he ever saw as pahunder.. the face of what can only be described as.. terror incarnate...

=====================================================================================================

suddenly, the vortex of lightning seemed to suck into itself, its raw power being drained to fuel blitz as he awakens... Blitz looks down at himself, and then back at his hair, now long enough to reach his thighs and seemingly made of thunder itself.. and the 1st thing he says to the world... " wow.. i'm more awesome then even i thought.. I. AM. A SUPER SAIYAN!" he yelled out with excitement before laughing and flying around, his hair at one point brushing into taka's chest sending a large jolt of electricity into his heart.

Claire just facepalms before saying one last remark. " thats it.. i'm out of here.. tell dragon boy he better have that duel disk for me after i get back!" she says as she opens a warphole back to one of her stashes. " i really need a drink about now.." she muttered before leaving for a quick break.. perhaps a nap would do her some good...

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2013, 07:26:24 PM »
Akane stared at her surroundings. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?"

Austin was first to recover from the nasty migraine. "Ugh... is everyone alright...?"

Well, the electricity to the heart worked. Takashi jolted awake. But boy was he PISSED!

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR, ASSHOLE!?" he shouted angrily. Mahaado couldn't help but facepalm. Slifer would have facepalmed if he were not an Egyptian God.

Terra Firma appeared behind Austin. "Good to have you back, Shining." he looked around. "Yo, anyone else here?"

Mahaado raised his hand. Slifer just stared at Firma.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2013, 08:02:46 PM »
Blitz wasn't listening, he just kept bouncing around like the egotistical moron he is and shouted " all hail the great and powerful supah sayan!!!!!! " repeatedly along with other, similar lines.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2013, 09:04:31 PM »
"Stop yelling... Just so this headache just stop ramming the insides my skull..." It is Lynd's voice, though in a more... Echo tone coming from Horus. But the dragon didn't seem say anything, before shaking her head to try recover from her headache and then look at Akane. "To answer your question... Ask the Paladin..."

She unfold her wing and points at Takashi. That paladin have better understanding of what is going in recent times.

Then Raphion, one of the Timelords materialized in spirit form next to Horus. "Here I say! Here!"

Naoki looks up to the others, he don't know what to answer to... anyone's question really. Just... Only confusion from these memories he's been getting. He leans against the wall, though the spikes on his back got in the way, as he rubs his covered forehead to try get a clear mind of what is going on.

Naoki could only sigh, muttered with a hint of rough tone. "...This is not my day."

Hermos, in his true form instead of dragon form, materialized next as he is seem exhausted. The red knight can only nod to Firma.

TomJackal

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2013, 09:49:33 AM »
Wait what? The spirits are coming out to play? Oh damn, there's a certain somebody who is not gonna miss out on this.

The Dark Paladin in all his mystical badassery, materialized next to Kaito, looking a little worn out, like he just woke up. "Oi! I'm here, Ter, he said, raising his hand. "Say, anyone here think that Kaito could hit the little lightning bug in the nuts while he's still bouncing around?"

Kaito was, at this point, beyond confused. He was also laying facedown on the ground, sore and aching all over the place.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2013, 01:25:54 PM »
"Okay, okay, calm down..." Takashi said, rubbing his temples. "Now, who here needs explaining/catching up?"

Austin raised his hand. Akane looked like she wanted to murder something. She raised her hands, grinding her teeth.

"That notion is seconded," Terra Firma said to Dark Paladin.

"Thirded," Mahaado answered.

"I wish to stay out of these puny affairs," Slifer stated. Then Blitz started breaking things. "... Fourthed."