Author Topic: Yugioh: War of Heroes  (Read 20468 times)

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
Re: Yugioh: War of Heroes
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2013, 05:18:32 PM »
Naoki let goes the button and held the air horn down. He shrugs before saying, "The nearest thing I grabbed and there's no smelling salts found in that desk."

He looks at Blitz and gets up, "Takashi wants to duel you to judge to see a card in your deck is legal or not."

He then returns back to his desk to wait for other people in line, before voiced out to other duelists. "Well? Are you guys gonna stand there and lose your tournament spot? Get your spots before Rush Hour comes in while the matter with Blitz settles with a duel against Takashi."

Lynd push up her glasses, before looks at Kaito. "You go first."
Yeah... She felt the need to gather her composure first.

TomJackal

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2013, 05:26:59 PM »
Kaito nodded at Lynd, then dug through his pockets as he walked up to the desk. He set his deck down under his ID. "One entry, please."

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2013, 06:05:38 PM »
Huh. Maybe he was starting to get out of dueling shape.

"... I suppose I can make that legal," Takashi said. "After all, it is only once per duel." He shrugged. "Just don't come crying to me when it gets MST'd to death."

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2013, 06:08:25 PM »
" haha yes! all have seen just why i am the greatest duelest evar!!!!" blitz exclaimed to the heavens not even paying attention past the word " legal".

=======================================================================================================

Claire just rolled her eyes and went over to the line to sign up. if that old dragon knight wasn't going to tell her what to do she might as well have some fun dueling at least.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2013, 06:18:10 PM »
While the duel ended... Naoki nods as types in the computer with Kaito's ID and looks over the magician duelist's deck. "Your good to go."
He typed in some more as a ticket pops out of the desk like what one can see from movie theaters or booths, takes it out by hand and stamp it. Which leaves behind a trippy rainbow color with wording mentions "I have an ego... and I made a stamp to support it. Then hand it to Kaito.

"Next!" Once Kaito walks off, Lynd walks up next with a green girl walks up behind her. She handed her deck and ID to Naoki, kept quiet about something. The worker repeat the process and give the ticket to Lynd once he's done.

Before Naoki do the green hair girl's, he print out Blitz's ticket and stamp it. Leave it on the desk so the loud blond can pick it up on his own.

Naoki looks up to see a rush hour coming in... A massive amount of Duelists to form a huge ass line. ...This would take a good while, unless he's noticed something wrong with their decks in those lot.

Back to focusing on the duelist front of him, the worker asked the green hair girl. "Deck and ID?"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 06:35:10 PM by Nask »

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2013, 06:30:00 PM »
Takashi facepalmed. "Right... so, how many people are-"

An explosion sounded somewhere ridiculously nearby.

"... Okay, who's been playing with the gas burner?"

"Tak, I don't think it's the gas burner!" Austin shouted as he glanced out the window.

Outside... well, to be frank, it looked a Hell lot like a children's card game come to life.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2013, 08:14:18 PM »
" whoa i must have hit my head harder than i thought..." Blitz said upon seeing the duel monsters " Radical! now even the monsters can know of the greatness that is the Blitz!"  he continued before running head 1st into the chaos.

=======================================================================================================

" I did not sign up for this..." Claire muttered through her palm. after all she was honestly not expecting anything remotely like this to happen.  she doesn't even have any attack for ra's sake!

"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2013, 08:45:47 PM »
Naoki couldn't see what happen outside due to crowd of people, though heard what the green head said. So far he sees confusion from his end, but as far he can see at the otherside of the crowd that seem to be panic or fear... In short, mix reactions that may not be good.

Doesn't matter though, he need to get control of the situation before it became a rampage of panic people. Naoki yells outloud to crowd, "Everyone! Please calm down! Anyone near the entrance! Get away from there and stay away from the windows!"

He don't know what to react in this situation exactly, but... "...What the hell is going on out there?"

Lynd felt at the moment swore that her D-Gazer malfunctions, til she take the device off only to see duel monsters are real.

...Did she became immersed in her games too much like that one light novel said? She sure didn't take any drugs lately.... Well, coffee is technically a drug, but Lynd is very sure that it didn't cause people to halluciate. Lynd wiped her glasses abit, before putting back on. Real or not, she may need something to defend herself and to keep some idiots out of trouble in case like the emo guy said about keeping away from the entrance...

Like that blond loudmouth who's running at the duel monsters like Leroy Jenkins...

"Idiot! Get back here! Those guys can kill you with those things!" Lynd yells out at the blond.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2013, 11:40:11 PM »
Takashi pulled out his duel disk, but rather than inserting one of his usual decks, he pressed a button hidden at the bottom of it. It transformed into a DiaDhank.

Austin's and Akane's eyes widened.

"Taka...?"

"What in the bloody Hell is that thing?"

"No time to explain!" he shouted. "Get somewhere safe! Quick!" an engraving of a Red Eyes Black Chick appeared on one of the feathers. "Let's go!"

The moment the baby dragon appeared in the world, it growled and snapped at a passerby Fiend Megacyber. The monster scoffed and made a move to crush the baby under its foot.

Only for said foot to be snapped in half in the teeth of the Red Eyes Black Dragon that suddenly appeared in the baby's place.

"Bitch, don't mess with dragons!" Takashi smirked. Red Eyes' carving was replaced with one of Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.

Bye Bye, Megacyber!

TomJackal

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2013, 09:50:26 AM »
Kaito looked over at what was going on, and blinked. "Uh... Maybe I hit my head in that crash..." he looked over at Lynd. "Am I the only one seeing that?" Kaito pointed at the dragon nomming the fiend.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2013, 10:42:50 PM »
"...You are not the only one." Lynd answered. She lost track of the blond idiot in the monster crowd and sees a dragon that pulls alot of evolutions to bite the fiend off. Since when did Takashi pulled a summoner on them? ...Although the design seem gives off a familar feeling. "...I think we should also take Takashi's advice as well, before more of them comes up to eat us."

She don't want to know if that can really happen or not to them, but the blue head starts to back up slowly...

Naoki takes a deep breath to keep himself from gawking at seeing a REAL FREAKIN BLACK DRAGON IN MODERN DAY, before looks at Akane and Austin. "You guys lead the civilians to safety, I'll cover the back of the line to make sure no one is left behind."

Those two know the place better than him... Although the worker may not needed since Takashi got the situation handled, but who knows? There's a chance that one or two of those monsters may slip by the guy and his dragon.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2013, 01:58:39 PM »
Claire just stared in awe for a few moments at the site. " I'll have to ask him to get me one of those later.." she muttered to noone in particular before calling upon one of her wormholes and reaching into it for a good old fashioned rocket launcher " for now however its time to do the best i can!" she finished with a yell before firing at a grapha that was about to attack the red eyes from behind.

===================================================================================================== meanwhile Blitz was showing just how thick his skull was.. by taking a blow to the face from a dark diviner, sending him flying back through a window and into the wall by naoki, ko'd once again

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2013, 01:03:08 AM »
"Right!" Austin shouted at Naoki over the noise. He nodded at Akane, who pulled out a megaphone.

"Everyone, please don't panic! Exit in an orderly fashion out the emergency exit! I assure you, this is all merely a hologram malfunc- AH!" she leaped out of the way of a stray Dark Magic Attack just in time.

A Dark Magician clothed in red floated in front of her, smirking. Akane's eyes widened as he spun his staff and launched yet another attack. Austin charged, ready to push her out of the way.

"Fear not..."

A purple blob suddenly appeared and absorbed the attack, sending one of its own right back at it. Much to everyone's except Claire's and Takashi's surprise, a certain purple-clad Spellcaster formed from the blob...

"IS THAT MY DARK MAGICIAN CARD!?"

Before the purple magician could answer, the red one had blasted again. The purple Dark Magician beat back the attack and just outright tackled his opponent, the two wrestling each other on the ground.

"Beware, child!" a deep, ancient voice suddenly spoke up from Takashi's DiaDhank. "Something wicked this way comes!"

It didn't take long for Takashi to realize that yet another old memory had woken up in his brain.

A siege somewhere near the pyramids... dust, dirt, blood, screaming... him riding on top of his faithful dragon...

An all too familiar roar...

Or should he say FIVE roars? 

"OH FUCKING HELL!"

Five-God Dragon swooped down, all five heads blasting every which way. Takashi barely had time to dive out of the way before Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon was completely wiped out. There was no way it would have stood a chance anyways. The damn thing wasn't a LIGHT monster!

"God dammit, Shiny..." Takashi mumbled as he stared at the Eye of Wdjat on his DiaDhank. Its shine had faded about half-way, indicating that he didn't have very much of his Ba left. "You just HAD to have a stupidly hard-to-figure-out Trigger."

He glared at Five-God, concentrating with all his might to summon his three most trusted monsters. It would take quite a lot of time, of course. He had to hurry, though. There was no doubt that it KNEW exactly who to aim for, as each of its heads targeted one duelist each:

The WIND head aimed at Blitz.

The DARK head aimed at Kaito.

The FIRE head aimed at Lynd.

The WATER head aimed at Naoki.

The EARTH head aimed at Akane.

Cue five WTF blasts!

TomJackal

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2013, 07:52:04 AM »
In a fit of quick thinking, Kaito avoided his own shot and kept Lynd from a fiery death-splosion by Get ready for this: practically tacking Lynd, sending them through the air for a brief moment before they both hit the ground. Luckily Kaito was unharmed.

Except he wasn't because the Dark blast grazed his foot, and the fire blast clipped his shoulder and ran across his back before he and Lynd hit the ground. Did he howl in agony? No, he took those shots like a man. Of course his body was shaking from the pain that was running through it, but the black haired boy was for the most part quiet about his suffering. "... OW."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2013, 03:10:20 PM »
Moments ago, Lynd paused what she is doing as she heard something... Familar coming from Takashi's direction. A deep voice that she sure didn't fit with Takashi's own tone, but this caused her to think about where the voice is coming from. However, this distract her long enough as the girl didn't noticed Five-Headed crash in and FIRE head fire a blast of fire at her. This would've burn her into a charred corpse...

Til Kaito suddenly tackles her to the ground, avoiding the blasts. Although this singed the poor guy as she heard the wince. This would've been a romantic scene in what one expects in typical action movies or drama, BUT!

Lynd thinks otherwise as what just happened progressed through her head. "GAH!" She pushed Kaito off her out of reflex. Didn't realized what happened to Kaito which caused her to murmured "Oops...?"

Naoki on other hand is unlucky as he got caught by the WATER head's attack full blast in form of high-pressured water. This forced the worker back against one of the walls, thus trapped him in 5000 ATK worth of Water, he cannot scream in pain as he losing air from his lungs. He feel crushed from all sides against the wall...