Author Topic: Yugioh: War of Heroes  (Read 20466 times)

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: Yugioh: War of Heroes
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 03:44:33 PM »
"- am the grea-" Blitz was contenuing hiw rant about how awesome he was that hadn't stopped sense he entered... only to be interrupted by a bike to the back of the head, sending him crashing forwards into his face and skidding along the ground until he was stopped by the wall that is the registration desk, in the progress ramming straight through what seemed to be one of the ones running this tournament ( I.E psyche) so.. needless to say when she fell ontop of him it was the last straw and he passed out on the spot.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline PitFTW

• Creator of Guardians
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 03:46:39 PM »
Takashi shrugged. "Sure, why not... say, I need some help here. There's a whole room full of Awakening potentials back there and I'm having trouble... do ya mind...?"

"HAHAHAHAHA! I'VE DONE IT!" Austin cheered, jumping up in down. "I'VE PINNED UP THE BANNER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He immediately fell off his teetering stool thing.

Akane facepalmed.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 03:50:04 PM »
" eh sure, not like i have much else to do. " claire said before starting to walk over to the door that taka came out of earlier. " what you want me to do just duel a few of these smucks and hope that triggers there memorys or..." she said before opening said door and seeing the calamity that is blitz's faceslide. " err.. are you sure that causing blunt trama is the best way to awaken them taka?" she said with a sweatdrop*

"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

TomJackal

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2013, 03:51:48 PM »
Kaito didn't take as much abuse from the crash as Blitz did, and was merely under his bike with a pained look on his face. "I hate that curb... So much..." he muttered, shoving the bike off him and sitting up slowly. He'll probably have some bruises tomorrow.

Offline PitFTW

• Creator of Guardians
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2013, 04:03:23 PM »
Takashi stared at the ruckus.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE!?"

Austin ran over to Kaito with a First Aid kit. "You alright?"

TomJackal

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2013, 04:07:08 PM »
Kaito nodded at Austin. "Yeah, I think I'll be fine... I'm not bleeding at least... You should check the other guy though..."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2013, 04:09:04 PM »
"You'll live. At least you didn't end up broken bones or concussion like the other guy." Lynd stated as she let the guy go once he supported himself. When she get a good look at the bike guy's face...

Wait... At that moment, she looks at other occupants within the room. Faces that she seen from reading the rumor mill of the internet and the news. Aside from the emo guy (Naoki) and the KO'ed guy, she haven't seen the blond's face...

After some thoughts for the moment.... Names pops up in her head in random orders of Kaito Takahashi, Akane Takahashi, and Austin White.

...And she gone blank when she saw Takashi Fujiwara. At this moment, she didn't noticed Austin White come over to help Kaito.

Yep, definitely screwed over in this tourney.

"...Something that came out of comedy, sir." Naoki answered his boss. "One guy is knocked out and the other is fine."

...Though the blue head looks like having the blue screen of death.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2013, 04:12:36 PM »
Blitz woke up from his nap and set his sealed thunder deck as well as his id onto the desk. " one.. entry.. pleas-" he said before falling once again into the sweet embrace of a coma.. Claire just contenued sweatdropping at this

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2013, 06:50:22 PM »
Naoki immediately get working to do his job, not going to wait for Takashi's response. He picks up the blond's ID and type in the name "Blitz Kanshiro" into the data base to show his profile of records and history. Then look through Blitz's deck to see if it's legit for the tournament...

He voiced out to other duelists who just arrived while looking through. "I suggest you all line up before rush hour comes in and take your early entries." Though didn't care if they act on his warning or not, it would be their fault of not doing so. The worker looks through the cards closely and compare them to the current ban list on the paper.

...It is a nasty piece of work, yet deceptive by the deck's art. No one would take Blitz seriously til these little guys effects kicks in and his Magic cards are well under the limit. That is... Til he saw one card that seem to sticks out, Naoki didn't recall from how much he looked through the data base.

Naoki frowns before looks at Takashi. He asked. "Hey boss? Did this card seem... Right to you?" If Takashi comes over to his worker, the late teen would show his boss the card only. No one else. The card is a Field Spell with it's art shown a green magic circle and it's glyphs...

The card name said Seal of Orichalcos.

Lynd still having her own version of BSOD... It seem she needs some help to get out of that. If one reads her mind, it would be... a hourglass loading icon as it showed advertisements of random scenes in commerical format.

Offline PitFTW

• Creator of Guardians
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2013, 10:52:00 PM »
Takashi looked at the card. He opened his mouth. Then he closed it.

That was definitely a sacred card. There was no doubting it. Thing was, if Blitz' trigger had something to do with activating it, that meant that he had to enter it into the tournament... but if Takashi remembered anything from his Paladin days, it was that the Seal was cheap as Hell.

There was only one way to solve this...

"I can't be sure until I duel him," he drawled lazily. "Have him duel me, what's-your-face. THEN I'll see if that card is tourney legal."

Austin smiled ruefully as he helped Kaito up. "The others seem fine. Besides, you were-" he blinked, a slight electric tingle coursing up his arm. "... I'm sorry, but have we met?"
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 10:55:14 PM by PitFTW »

TomJackal

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2013, 11:03:27 PM »
"Probably not... It's more likely that you've seen my Magic Act ads around town or in the local paper." Kaito said, dusting himself off a bit after getting up. He was pretty sure that people would recognize him from at least his ad on the billboards. He had his picture on those! And he was in his fancy Magician tux!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 04:51:36 PM by Commissar Matthews »

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2013, 11:11:58 PM »
"...Right." Naoki said, before returning the questionable card back to Blitz's deck. He looks back to the duelists who plans to enter the tourney, who seem to be busy. Sighed before put one hand under the desk to find something...

It'll kill two birds with one stone if he do this. If not, go with a back up plan. If THAT failed, then use another and another til he runs out of ideas, short of something that would've get him in trouble with the law.

He felt a object in question and takes it out. It is a air horn, before looks back to Takashi and the girls (except the BSOD'ed girl). "I suggest cover your ears." Naoki warned, before goes around the desk and to Blitz's Coma Body. The worker held the Air Horn close to the blond's ears with one hand and the other to cover one of his own ears.

Then he press the button hard, the Air Horn blares deafly loud that would've wake the dead at point blank range to Blitz.... And everyone else who didn't cover their ears afterwards.

This shook Lynd out of her BSOD state and winced as she covered her ears. She nearly cursed out as she glares at the offender with the air horn.

Offline PitFTW

• Creator of Guardians
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2013, 04:46:01 PM »
Austin smiled, letting go of Kaito's hand. "Right, most likely. Sorry, you seemed familiar for a second." He winced at the sound of the air horn. "That was... unpleasant."

Akane covered her ears and winced as well. "Was that really needed, Naoki!?"

TomJackal

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2013, 04:53:55 PM »
Kaito didn't really budge. His brother liked blaring DEATH METAL all the time, so he was used to loud noises. Something like an air horn was a faint chirp compared to SCREECHING GUITARS AND DRUMS BEING BRUTALIZED MIXED WITH UNDECIPHERABLE SCREAMING IN A SLAVIC LANGUAGE.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2013, 05:04:16 PM »
Claire covered her ears. " why didn't you invest in smelling salts!? they are much less annoying!" she shouted over the horn before removing her hands.

=======================================================================================================

" Drachen Hahn!" Blitz yelled as he was woken. ' WHY'D YOU DO THAT FOR?!' he yelled even louded cause of the ringing in his ears... needless to say his hearing was damaged that day and he would later need a hearing aid sometime around his 50's...