Author Topic: The Holy Grail War RP  (Read 67686 times)

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
Re: The Holy Grail War RP
« Reply #405 on: September 10, 2013, 10:34:56 PM »
Saber sensed something coming at his back... And sidesteps to avoid it. The arrow only narrowly grazed his armor.
"The heck? An Archer...?"
Saber turns around to see the source of the arrow...
____

An explosion.
What the hell was in my house...a bomb?
I fall down...but one of my leg is burned, enough to impair my movements.
... I must have Lancer ranked luck!
Luckily I put out the fire but...it still hurts. What should I do now... I'm dead if I just stay here... I manage to stand up with a bit of struggle...
"Ugh..."
Thinking.
No I can't think at a time like this...! I'll just react to what's coming up next... But first.
"Saber! Watch yourself!"

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 10, 2013, 11:00:26 PM »
Archer had already begun to astralise before he could turn around. all saber was able to see was the last traces of a frown on her face as she and her master retreated into the night.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 17, 2013, 09:14:55 PM »
Not too far from the remains of the Emiya residence, Seimei laid his master down in a protective ward. The aged caster watched the household blow up and sighed to himself. His master was most troublesome. The boy's ignorance to the world and curiosity was starting to get on the caster's mind lately. He needed to prevent his master from going out alone. He would not want to see his disciple, a child, be killed.

Caster sat down within the ward and summoned a three shikigami servants. All of them were clusters of floating spirit fire.

He needed to wait for his master to wake up if they were to move.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 19, 2013, 01:44:26 AM »
Saber looks...but sees no one there.
"No one...?"

___

I sat near the wall.
My house destroyed.
I almost died.
Today is such a wonderful day, isn't it?
"Saber...We'll stay out for now, I know where we'll stay for...the couple of days, but a Master could attack us at any time and in the condition I'm in, I'm pretty helpless..."
Saber nods.
Great... since my base is gone, though the shed isn't... what should I do? What can I do? This requires further consideration... Which means I'll have to skip school for this and next week, it's simply too unsafe to go right now.
What to do...

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 19, 2013, 09:01:19 PM »
Caster, from his position a top a hill that looked over the remains of Emiya Residence, thought he saw something move within the rubble. A survivor? Perhaps a master or servant? He pointed at the remains and silently ordered one of his servants to go and scout the area.

"This one, Onibi, will look for life." the spirit replied as it quickly sped off into the night and down towards Saber's master. As soon as Onibi's soul-sensor picked up the master's presence, it dimmed out in to a faint glimmer like a firefly. The spirit played safe and only buzzed around the area like a firefly to avoid suspicion.

Seimei sat and waited. To pass the time, he began his divination.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 29, 2013, 03:17:47 AM »
I sigh.
Looks like I'll get my emergency supplies. I head towards my shed and grab extra clothes, money, etc...then I see something. A book? Must be something important... Grabbing it, all that is shown on the book was it's title "Notes".
"This might be important..."
I decide to hold onto it. Carrying all my things, I head back in front with Saber.
I decide to talk to Saber...telepathically, in case.
"Saber, we'll head towards...an acquaintance of mine. Well an acquaintance of my father."
Saber nods as he lowers his hood. I set up a bounded field to ward off people away from my home and for people who aren't magic resistant... Well, they won't notice a thing.
And so, we started walking...

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 12, 2013, 12:41:07 AM »
I arrive at one of my dad's acquaintance's house as I knock on the door.
"Ah...Emiya...What are you doing here late at night?"
I fixed his bike a couple of days ago... Fujimura's Head.
"Ah...well you see... My house needs renovations and it's going to be till...a couple of weeks that I'm able to go back? Oh, and one of my dad's acquaintance is here for a visit. He'll be staying for a while."
The Fujimura Head nods...
"Alright...feel free to go in. I'm not sure how long you'll stay, but you and your acquaintance stay over there, in the guest room."
Look like Saber and I did find a place to stay... after what happened today, I decided to rest...

_____

5th day.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 22, 2013, 03:44:58 AM »
"Master you're sick."

I glare at Lancer who won't let me out of bed. I need to go to school to not blow my cover, but after last night she seems to think I've got a weird sick frailness. Plus it turned out another person at school was a Master...

"... Lancer go keep an eye out at school. The Master of Saber is there." I'll stay in bed like she wants, but that's my compromise.

"... Yes Master."

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 19, 2013, 10:48:47 PM »
I think I will miss school for the next week or so... But I can't get outside right now. Lancer's Master actually goes to my school. So I asked Saber to go to school to pick up my homework for next week. While Saber leaves, I went over to the market and went off to buy some food...Might as well stock the fridge while I'm at it. But before that...
I stop by my house and hope over the fence. There's no way I'm going through the front. I have to set up a stronger bounded field so no one will go into the shed...

____

Saber walks towards school in his casual clothing.
He didn't kill Lancer.
He wasn't able to... Her fighting style was weird. It wasn't like there's a set pattern to them... He needed to think over about what happened yesterday, a lot of things has occurred in the past few days.
"Hm..."
And then Saber bumps into a streetlamp.
"Ow..."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 04, 2014, 10:59:40 PM »
Lancer watched the school, astralized. She was pretty bored but... Orders were orders.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 04, 2014, 11:16:55 PM »
Luciel was Watching the School from inside a Seemingly Ordinary Van down the street, a glass of Grape Juice in hand. " how about we get this party started.. Archer you got  Saber in Sight?" she said.

=======================================================================================================

" Yes Master" She said from the roofs, A Spear Kocked and ready to fire.. then she got her order.. and fired it at his sword arm.. at the same time.. every toilet in the School Exploded violently.. Luciel's Attack had begun.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 05, 2014, 07:09:46 PM »
Lancer watches the school blow up in certain areas and decided to report back to Kuromi. Though it'd take too long while astralized, so she materialized and started jumping back at high speeds.

I had a weird feeling as if I just missed something hilariously dangerous...

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 19, 2014, 09:40:03 PM »
Saber watches as there was an explosion at the school.
"Shit... Who could've done that?"
He looks around and people are scrambling.
"It'd be foolish if I just go there... I'll go to my Master quickly!"

So Saber ran.
____

I was in the shed still, finding objects when Saber arrives.
"Master, something happened at the school."
I look at him and drop the things I'm holding.
"Give me a second Saber, I need to find a weapon... Sometimes tells me this is a Master attacking in daylight..."