Author Topic: The Holy Grail War RP  (Read 69104 times)

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: The Holy Grail War RP
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2013, 11:55:24 AM »
William stumbled upon the high school again. "Seriously? How the hell did I circle back to here?"

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2013, 01:44:22 PM »
Rouga nodded and took the giant's kind offer. Normally, he shouldn't tag along with strangers when he's blind, but his parents never told him that since he was to be kept inside the shrine's grounds. Still quivering and recovering from the shock of his illness' sudden turn for the worst and almost being in an accident, the boy began to take deep breathes. He could still see nothing.

"Mr... oh, I didn't get y-your name. Um, I'm K-Kanzan Rouga." he introduced himself, his stuttering becoming less pronounced.

"You're really t-tall and big. Are you an 'outside foreigner'?" he asked, rubbing his eyes lightly and then sighing; signalling that his condition has not changed.

Rouga had never gone to school. He was home schooled, but only on topics he would need to help out with the shrine. His world is small, so people he meets outside his shrine are considered outsiders. At the moment, he thinks Ruth is from outside the city, but still in 'Japan'.

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 03:01:17 PM »
Dagon looked up a bit and he rubbed his wrist a bit on his watch in slight irritation as he felt something in the air. He wasn't sure exactly...what it was but it felt familiar as he looked around as the class started and he whispered to the student next to him, "Is there something wrong with the AC? Feels kinda strange in here..."

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 03:26:12 PM »
I shrugged.
"I don't feel anything..."
...Maybe it's the prana? I don't know any other mages anyways.

The bell rings. It's noontime and students head to the lunch room.

"Hey Dagon, you want me to show you around school now?"

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 03:30:02 PM »
William stared at the high school, having come upon it for the third time now. "... Ok, I know the streets here by now. What the hell is going on?" He looks around, and shudders. "Something feels... Odd here." With that, he snuck onto the grounds.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2013, 04:11:04 PM »
The giant smiled as the boy spoke up to break the silence.

"Grunewald Ruth," Ruth answers his name, though have a tone of feeling awkward with the resultant effect of his translation spell, which the tone could be mistaken about his feeling toward his height. Neverless, he continue to answer to the boy's questions in simple way. "And you are correct that I am a foreigner to this place, Kanzan."

He then ask his question to keep passing time, just to prevent from being a quiet journey the rest of the way. Never did touch on Ryoga's condition as it seem to be something very sensitive.  "Do you have any hobbies or anything to pass time?"

Though unaware to them, time did indeed pass as they are about to reach the school district.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 04:15:07 PM »
I headed up to the roof during lunch. Luckily people tend not to come up here for some reason. I don't know why, it's a really nice place. Plus I packed a lunch.

As I start getting out my stuff, I get that tired feeling again, and start healing again. I don't know why, but the feeling goes away with Magic. It's really nice. As I healed I noticed something weird with my hand though, which had the light of the Magic Crest from my neck shining on it.

"Weird I don't remember getting a tattoo..." It's a weird design too. It looks like it's split into three pieces, near but far from each other. The feeling from it... It kind of burns.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2013, 04:54:10 PM »
Rouga turned his head to the sides, "I don't really have any hobbies... My condition b-bars me from playing sports. I'm good at cooking, cleaning and sewing though. Except I'm only a-allowed when I can see."

He sighed and rubbed his eyes, "I never had them act up like this..."

The sounds of a school bell rang close by.

"Mr. Grune...wa... um, Mr. Ruth, are we near the school?" he asked, having troubles trying to pronounce the giant's  last name.

Unknown to him or the giant, underneath the eyelids, his eyes were starting to redden as if he was suffering from allergies.

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2013, 11:43:02 AM »
Dagon shrugged, "Sure." He cracked his neck and adjusted his cloths a bit from sitting in the same place for so long.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2013, 07:20:41 PM »
I show Dagon around school.I show him around school(don't feel like describing the school), before we stopped in front of the archery range.
"So, how was the tour? The only place I haven't shown you is the roof but not that much people eat at that area during lunch."

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2013, 07:26:19 PM »
Dagon simply shrugged, "It's alright. Nice place thank you for showing me around." He looked at some of the targets. "Huh, archery. Not a bad thing but my family finds the only use for it is lookin' fancy while huntin'. I'm much better with a pistol myself." He smiled putting his hat on, "Do you shoot?"

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2013, 07:29:38 PM »
"Shoot? If it's with pistols, I'm no good with pistols.
if it's with bows on the other hand...I can shoot the bullseye %90 of the time. Dad was a good archer. Taught me how to string a bow and some other minor things, but I only shoot for fun."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2013, 08:05:12 PM »
The giant accepts Ryoga's name for him.

Ruth heard the bell also, he look toward to the school building that's surrounded by walls that prevented him from seeing the activities going on the other side; however, the giant can hear the voices of students behind the wall.

"Yes." Ruth answered. He glance toward to the school itself for the moment, felt something that seem to be similar to those like him. ...He'll probably look into it later if it's worrying. "Now, where to?"

The giant then looks out for signs of the shrine or where it leads to the outskirts, unaware of something developing within Ryoga's eyes.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2013, 09:42:35 PM »
"Do you see a large forest hill? T-The shrine can be seen on it... Do you see a red torii?" the blind boy explained.

Not far from the school, a large hill stood covered in dense and thick trees. If you look close enough, a torii (red Shinto gate) can be seen poking out of the sea of green.

Rouga leaned against the school wall and felt a bit sick. That vibe he was getting from Ruth was really starting to get to him... Opening his eyes, he could begin to see a really cloudy view of the world outside. It was all distorted and bent out of shape. Colors mixed, shapes melted, and everything was misty. He rubbed his eyes and noted a warm liquid drip on to his hand. Was he crying?

Anyone who looked at the boy could tell that his open eyes were very much red. The tears were a faint tint of reddish-pink. Oddly enough, it didn't hurt...

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2013, 12:45:07 AM »
I finished my lunch, and spent the rest of the time examining that tattoo in my class. It burns. I don't remember having it before either.

Is this some kind of sign? Maybe it's from that game the Tohsaka's mentioned.