Author Topic: The Holy Grail War RP  (Read 67688 times)

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: The Holy Grail War RP
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 02:27:34 AM »
Dagon arrived at the school sooner than he thought he would and watched the fight from afar as he parked his bike. He couldn't say what he felt in the air from the boy. Something he felt when he explored some old area and found one of the three totems he found in the dirt on his little treks where old Tribes used to live.

He tapped one of the totems as he walked in putting his bag on his back and walked into the office, he slightly gave off Prana from his totem in center, the eagle in fact. He focused his eyes a bit to make him able to see a bit farther and in case. He didn't see much on a glance and didn't further look in. He spoke to the woman at the desk, grabbing his schedule and walked toward the room to be introduced on his first day at the strange school he was now attending in the city.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 03:31:19 AM »
I enter my homeroom as I sit down. I stare at the clock. Tick tock...When someone caught my eye.

"Now, Year 3, Class C of Homurahara. We have a new student in our class! Why not take off your hat. There's a no hat policy in Homurahara, and everyone is required to wear uniforms. Say hello to...Dagon Sliv!"

Hm...A new student huh? I glace at him...And what's with his long coat? Weird...but he must be a exchange student or something.

He's not wearing Homurahara's uniform...Which is sort of nondescript looking, but i just wear it over my casual clothes. Which somehow makes me look like I'm still a student, but what the heck. I like Gakurans. Especially those black ones. But could this new student be a magus?! Of course not, I don't think there's any other mages unless they are from Tohsaka or Matou here and I don't see them around that much or at all.

I glance at the clock...3 hours left until lunch. I wonder if my food will still be warm after 3 hours. I made that Grilled Cheese Sandwich using high quality Meat AND Cheese. It's not going to waste.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 12:34:05 PM »
I sighed, sitting in my class boredly. When iI had looked into it, asking some classmates and managing to not fumble up my own words, I found out that person who was in a fight was Emiya from Class C. Same Year as me but different class...

"Here I thought it'd be a good conversation starter..." I muttered, staring at the clock.

"Stupid Class A... I hear they got a new student too... Not fair..."
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:19:45 PM by Kimoto »

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 02:09:33 PM »
"Alright, I'll get a uniform as soon as I can." He said taking of his hat with a bit of hesitance, he had fairly long hair that was all stuffed under his hat. It made a few people snicker until he gave a quick and cold glare making them shut up. "Thank you for having me in your class." He moved to one of the open seats and sat next to someone wearing the uniform as he hung his hat on his back with the strap on it. "Nice to meet ya." He gave a smile, to the person who happened to also be giving off a fair amount of Prana and went by the name Emiya.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 02:29:26 PM »
"Hey."
I sense something when he's nearby...Is this student a magus? I can sense it through the air...I...
1. Ask him if he's a magu-
Wait what this isn't a visual novel! I think I should ask him where he was from.
"So you're new huh? Where were you from originally?"

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 05:05:11 PM »
"The Great Plains of America, I'm staying with my Uncle until my parents deal with a bit of money problems. Where are you from?" He asked with a slight smile. He gave a light cough as his small totems on his necklace clanked on his shirt against one another.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 05:12:50 PM »
"Where was I from? I don't remember much about my childhood...I was adopted but I know I lived in Fuyuki."
I shrugged. It's true, I really have no clue of my childhood at all.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 05:58:11 PM »
"hmm..." Ruth gives a thought to himself to consider. On one hand, he need to finish the errand as soon as possible or otherwise he would forget offtrack, if drags out too long and one unhappy father in the end. On other hand though, Ruth is not familarized with the city and the boy, who seem to have a case of blindness as far he have known that without guidence he definitely be lost.  Furthermore the giant needs a new starting point to go from and add to the fact, that there's no specifications on the deadline for the errand.

...These thoughts seem last a while, but they actually last a second as Ruth acts on his decision. The giant let his hand off the boy's head and place it to his shoulder. It is unfortunate that he did not bring his handkerchief or tissues for the boy's tears.

"There there, how about I walk you back to your home?" Ruth offers, if it can calm him down by being a guide. "I can ask for directions if needed."

Especially since there's a shrine in town, it would make locating the landmark easier.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 06:23:56 PM »
Rouga jumped at the sudden feeling of a hand on his shoulder. Hearing the giant man's words, he felt a bit more relaxed, although something about him really struck him as odd... He could barely make out a shape now.

"I-I live in a shrine on the outskirts of t-town..." he sniffled before lamenting, "I asked a lot of people but they d-don't know about it..."

He was angry that his family shrine wasn't well known... If only...

"Its called 'Senjyuu-no-Jyumoku Shrine'... I..." he trailed off and began to rub his eyes as his sight began to darken rapdily. "I-I can't see..." his voice had a sharp tinge of horror and panic. He couldn't see a thing. Everything was dark. This has never happened to him before. Nor did his illness act up this quickly.

Flying in to panic, he stepped away from the giant and stumbled backwards towards the road...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 06:27:40 PM by 犬神 »

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012, 03:24:35 AM »
Ruth mentally review over the information that he is given. The shrine is not well-known and the fact it is outskirts of town... Outskirts. It would mean he may have to give a chat with local creatures in the outskirts, but... How to keep the boy from being exposed to it to search for this ....Wordy named Shrine?

Before further progress his thoughts, he noticed the boy panic again... Stumbling backwards toward to danger of the road.

Faster than what people perceived toward the giant if they bother to notice, Ruth make a grab for the panicked, blind boy and pulls him over back to the sidewalk. Just in time to avoid a vehicle speed past them. Just in time to avoid a accident.

"...That was close." Muttered Ruth, yet not low enough. Staring at the road with cars coming by, before look back to the boy. "It would've end in tragedy for a life if I taken moments later to act."

While a accident is a accident, especially in Ruth's lifestyle. That does not mean it can't be preventable.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 05:05:53 PM »
Rouga felt something grab his jacket and forcefully yank him forward. Not a second later, he heard the roar of an engine speed past behind him. Instinct took over and he grabbed the arm that pulled him from being squished by what he guessed to be some sort of automobile. His panic was covered by shock and it took him a while to register the voice that called out to him.

"Huh... wh-what? I..." he stuttered as he blinked, hoping he could see something. Unfortunately, all he could see was darkness. "T-thank you..." he trailed off.

He wiped his eyes and held back tears. He really shouldn't have wandered too far...

"Um... D-do you know where H-Ho-Homurahara High Scool is? T-the shrine is... not t-too far from th-there." he asked, trying to forget what just happened to him. He'd rather not fall in to a panic attack again...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 05:13:07 PM by 犬神 »

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012, 02:36:58 PM »
"That's a plum shame." He said shrugging, "Well mind showing me around school? Not used to it quiet yet and I'm 'fraid I'm going to get lost."

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2012, 08:08:57 PM »
"Sure, during lunch. Class is about to start."
I replied.
I'm sure they don't need any help later and it's not like I have anything else to do.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2012, 08:16:52 PM »
Fortunately, Ruth have a good idea of where it is due to asking the locals earlier. He nodded, "Yes. I have pass through there before. Just tell me if you need to rest on the way, alright?" Which it would take awhile to walk from here to the school area.

The giant kept a gentle firm on the boy's hand to avoid another incident as he start walking to guide the child to the school district. Which it would take time... He doesn't mind if the boy asks questions. Questions that does not involved... Certain topics, on the way.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2012, 08:23:03 PM »
I rubbed my shoulder while class started feeling sore. I felt something odd from somewhere else in the school, but it must be nothing. Unfortunatly at the time, I couldn't sense magic, so it wasn't helpful that I did what I was about to do.

Since I figured no other magus' live around here, at least known that I know of, I started applying a healing magic to the sore spots of my body, as I try to remember last night, ignoring most of what the teacher says.

"... Right. They were asking me to help them with some large game."