Author Topic: The Holy Grail War RP  (Read 66699 times)

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
The Holy Grail War RP
« on: December 25, 2012, 10:55:56 PM »
And...Begin!
___
I wake up from the slumber. For some strange reason, I have this weird dream with a knight in full armor with a sword...But this is normal. It has happen to me in the past few months, but I guess it turned into a normal daily occurrence.
Just another day in the Emiya household. Since my dad left me 10 years ago, I don't know what to do with my life so, I decided to follow his way of view when he was younger.
"When I was young, I always wanted to be a superhero. Your late grandpa, Kiritsugu always told me his stories. I was interested in his adventures. To other people, he seem cold and distant...but I know the true Kiritsugu. He was a bit clusmy, but a cool dad nonetheless."
Ah. Being a superhero. Wanting to save everyone. It's time to do my daily routine!
I dress up and walk out my home. I sometimes wish he didn't left. It's lonely being here alone, but I guess this would do. I waved at the Fujimura head.
"Hello Emiya."
"Need any help?"
"Well...the bike fell apart again for the 10th time this month."
I sighed. I went back inside and took out my toolbox, fixing the bike.
Yep, just another normal day for Emiya Daisuke.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 12:24:29 AM by Akuma Killer »

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: The Holy Grail War RP
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 11:00:05 PM »
William lay in bed, eyes closed. His head was still filled with the image of blood-stained fields, and cries of those left to die.
"What the fucking hell..." he muttered, rolling out of bed and trudging to the door. He put his shoes on, paid the hotel owner, and started walking the streets.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 11:16:13 PM »
I hit my alarm clock off the stand, blinking.

"Quiet..." I mutter, hearing yelling.

"Miss Yatsufuni!" Shut up... Wait... Miss?

"... Where am I...?"

"The Tohsaka Household." I roll over and stare at the ceiling. Right. I made a deal... To play in some sort of Tournament... Last night is a blur... I had a weird dreams of a figure in... Red? Green? Holding some sort of pole...

What did they offer me for it again...? Money? No it was something about wishes... Why can't I remember? Also my body feels heavy, and I can't remember much about last night... Maybe I should heal myself... Though Magic is my special secret... Wait did that have to do with it?

... I can't remember...

I left the Tohsaka house early... It was a large place. Though the lady who got me to participate in all this... She was acting really rigid... Maybe to make sure I agree...? I'm still sleepy.

As I walk I tie my hair up into short twin tails on both sides, straightening my uniform. Only one school around here unfortunatly, so I have to go there. I want friends but get to nervous... So I end up driving people away... Oh looky, while I was monolouging I got here...

As I walk in the gate, way to early to school I swear someone whispered in my ears... The words being along the lines...

"Nice to work with you Master."

Offline Fuminori

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 11:56:01 PM »
"Thaaaat's it. Keep walking. That's a good little cheater." Phineas' voice was heard by no one as he sat in the beat up old Lincoln, watching a businessman stroll along his routine trip to a seedy love-hotel. Phineas had watched him enter and exit numerous times over the weeks of his contract, but he'd been doing this job long enough to know how much evidence would be necessary to make the case stick.

Today would be his last day of surveillance though, sitting on the memory stick for his camera was a high quality shot of money changing hands between this poor shlub and a high-class call girl, more than enough to give his wife bargaining rights in the divorce, anything else was just icing. As the man disappeared from sight Phinny flicked through his photos again, picturing the fat bonus cheque he'd been promised for making this case stick before admiring himself in the rearview mirror.

Looking back at him were piercing emerald eyes shaded by the brim of a fedora, hiding his short cropped blonde hair. The only indicator of his every day nature was the gaudy pentagram hanging from his neck under his trench coat. Otherwise, he was just another foreigner in a town full of them. Flashing himself a winning smile, he pointed at the love hotel with his thumb and index finger extended, like a kid playing cops and robbers. Dropping the 'hammer' he intoned to the silent interior of his vehicle "Bang!"

An hour later he was back in his home, a comfortable little house on the edge of town, that looked perfectly normal on the outside. Opening the door he yelled out
"Mephisto, Come to me!" dramatically as the black cat that he shared his space with greeted him, chirping and mewling happily.

Hanging his hat and coat he checked the sigils and talismans placed over his entry-way, various herbal rubs mixed into a dye and used to carve runes from seven different dead languages formed the basis of a 'protective spell' on every entry point in to the house. Of course, none of the symbols and herbs meant anything, they were simple foci for his magic, the real power lay in the expenditure of Prana that gave his wards meaning.

Stopping at a shrine on his dresser he admired the carved skull and made an offering to the voodoo god of death, 'Baron Samedi', tossing back a shot of rum before plugging his camera in to his computer and setting the photos to upload to his backup server. Scratching the cat above the ear he cooed, in a voice that was almost a perfect imitation of a woman's 

"Soon we're going to have another room-mate, yes we are, Mephistopheles. I wonder who they'll be?"

Tossing on one of his favorite Jazz albums he swayed around the ritual circle, triple checking it, making sure every detail was perfect.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 12:07:46 AM by Fuminori »

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 12:29:59 AM »
Rouga was sweeping leaves in to a pile. He had woken up early today after suffering a surreal dream. He dozed a bit and when he snapped out, their family shrine was cleaned up nicely. Not many people come to pray, but its best to keep the gods and spirits happy.

He looked out from their shrine steps and to the city below. He had barely been inside the city's outskirts, even less outside of the shrine grounds due to his illness. Today he could see much clearly than usual. It shocked him how far the city stretched. He stared at the landscape and felt a bit sad at how far the world stretched out of his home.

His parents were busy with his sister's wedding so they probably wouldn't notice him missing for a few minutes...

He looked back to see if the coast was clear and then left down the stairs towards the city...

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 01:06:59 AM »
Ruth walks out of a hotel (which it is cheap for usual standards), he nearly covered his (seemly closed) eyes to avoid being blinded by dawn's light. Once initial blindness is down, the man takes a deep breath to take in the city's air and cough abit, since the city seem to lack the crisp fresh air that he used to back at home.

...Home. It reminds him of the dream that he slept to catch up his sleep, eversince Ruth just came into this country from previous night. If the messy brown head remembers anything, it left him a impression that he felt abit homesick. Perhaps it is, but Ruth is here for this errand that his father mention and return home, after enjoying himself to the natural sites of the city.

His hands dugs into the pocket of his coat and takes out the city atlas, just to see if the address where he picks up is there......

....Ruth shows a frown at the map, it seemed that the address is not there. This would take him awhile to find the landmarks around the local area. If he can find one that match the description.

Or just ask the locals. Yes, locals would be nice. Frown, now becomes a smile. Ruth walks into the crowd of people, where his large height really makes him stick out in the sea of swarming faces. Not that he mind much, since there's alot of diversity in the city.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 01:58:15 AM by Nask the Workshop Elf »

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 02:20:59 AM »
About 30 minutes later, I was finished as the head of Fujimura thanks me.
"Thank you Emiya!"
I was handed my pay, about 3000 yen. I've been doing work to support myself. I know there's a stash of money somewhere in my household which is pretty big...But I prefer to help other people out. I get paid too, so that's a plus!
"I'm off!"
And so I walk to school, with my schoobag in hand. What about the test? What about the upcoming dance? All these upcoming things at school is in my mind right now as multiple scenarios and "what if" flashes...
After all, don't be so ridiculous. Dead people can't be alive! It says so in the textbooks!
I arrived at school when...I see a massive gathering of students around...Two people? A fight? This early? I think of what to do in a situation like this.

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 01:19:05 PM »
As William was walking through the town, he heard a commotion. He went towards it, and noticed it was the high school. "Glad I shaved the whiskers last night..." he muttered, rubbing his neck and jaw. There was his normal half-goatee left, but he could get away with that. He approached behind another student(Emiya).

Offline Drakesword

• The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 01:29:31 PM »
Dagon rode down the street on his Motorcycle, his helmet having a few designs on it depicting the plains far away from where he was. But, his home was not on his mind, it was the odd dream he had the night before. As he came to a stop, he focused on the odd memory. A large plain, like he was home as he rode onto a cliff, he saw a huge battle field. The battle field full of strange people fighting to the death, or those who already were dead.

As he looked out, he saw someone standing on the cliff face looking out. The figure tossed him a contract and pen, Dagon read it quickly and nodded. Signing the contract after a few minutes he heard the words 'See ya tomorrow partner." Then, he simply woke up.

He was riding to school and he passed a few houses as the light turned green. He had always liked traveling to his uncle's and aunts who lived in Japan. His family always agreed to things like him travelling to Japan to save money on the farm. To keep them under budget and staying with his uncle at the small bike shop and going to the school.

Sure, he didn't understand all of the Japanese language verbally, but he had gotten the hang of it mostly. And reading it wasn't that hard learning it from his parents too. 

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »
I watch as the small student is being overwhelmed by the more menacing, tall one. This isn't a fight. It's a one sided beatdown. That's it. I can't take it anymore. I maneuver my way through the crowd as the tall student grabs the short one by the collar.
"Look who it is...Emiya, huh?"
The student is dropped. He sits down and doesn't move at all.

"What are you going to do, use your superpowers? Aren't you a little too old to think you can be a superhero?"

He laughs. This is pissing me off...!!! I mumbled a few words. My dad was a magus, but he only taught me Reinforcement, Alteration, and Projection. The last two were difficult so I never used them. Reinforcement on the other hand...Was sorta simple. I use it whenever I need to fix something or when I need to reinforce my body, but it's sort of ineffective in general, but it works. But I do see...weird stuff...in my body when I use Structure Grasp on myself.

Structure Grasp, Start.

I mumbled the words as silently as I can, so no other mages can hear. After all, magic is kept secret after all. I scan my body...

"Did you said something?!"

Looks like I somehow pissed him off...No matter. I pour mana into my arms.

Reinforcement, start.

I don't know exactly what my trigger is to open my magic circuits so I forcefully open them. The process is like trying to dig out a object stuck in your body with a knife. Extremely painful and unsafe. My dad says I should stop doing it, but this is really the only way I can use magic till I find my trigger.

I reinforced my arms.

"Alright...You asked for it then!"

As he was about to attack me with his fist, I knocked him squarely on the face. Normally a regular punch wouldn't do much against a big guy like him, but since I reinforced my arms... He fell down face forward.

Ring!!!!

The bell rings as the crowd walks to class.

"Did you saw what Emiya did?"
"He punched him and was knocked out!"
"Wow, he's strong!"

Heh, another person saved...But too bad I used violence. He did too, so I had no choice. I think Shirou would do too.

"Thank you Emiya!"

The student thanked me as he runs to class. Stuff like this makes me proud to be a superhero. After all, isn't it wonderful to help each other out?

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 02:30:21 PM »
William lingered, watching the kid who knocked the big dude out leave. "Huh... That was weird. The other dude had a huge advantage by build," he muttered, turning to leave. "... That kid couldn't be using magic, could he?" With that, he left.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2012, 03:23:16 PM »
I heard someone talking after getting past the gat and into te courtyard, and turn to look, seeing a mass of people at the gate. Not really my problem... Plus if I went I'd be ignored, and wouldn't be able to speak up anyway.

"... Hey what's going on down there?"

Well I feel compelled to ask the nearest person anyway. They just shrug and say something about people suddenly gathering or something.

It feels weird though... Then again normally I skip so seeing this might be normal. But before I can get a better look, I see a kid hit the ground over there.

"... Oh. A Fight."

I rushed to class right after that, yawning, and quietly using Healing Magic on myself. My parents never explained much about magic to me, just to keep it a secret. So the crest on my neck and shoulder is secret too. Pretty large. I wonder if anyone else has them...

Actually that kid this morning... He knocked out that huge guy with one blow... Maybe he's a martial artist. Can't be a magus... Wait I think he might be in my class...

Maybe I'll keep an eye out for him. Who knows, I might finally make a friend... But talking to a guy is... Troublesome since I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face... I'd get to nervous... Hm...

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2012, 03:31:57 PM »
He was stuck in the middle of the morning rush in a bustling city.

Rouga cowered as he looked around the unfamiliar and alien surroundings. He had wandered too far from home, preoccupied and fascinated by the things he had only seen on TV when his vision was better, and was now lost. He didn't know which way he came from, and where to go. He asked for directions but no one knew of the shrine.

He got on top of a large stone plant pot and looked out over the busy streets and sidewalks. He watched the people move about endlessly in their routines and schedules. It was a surreal sight to see so many people. Who knew so many people existed outside his small world?

Rouga blinked and rubbed his eyes. Was it him... or was his vision starting to blur...? Another blink and he began to feel sick. Panic started to set in as he could note that drop in how far he could see. His illness was acting up again.

Not knowing what to do he carefully, albeit shaking, got down and stayed close to the building walls. He needed to get home. Fast. Not knowing where to go, he let his hopes do the guiding. He stumbled into a business man, a woman, a few school girls and boys, and a construction worker. He apologized to all of them.

He stumbled into a tall man and looked up (Ruth). The semi-blind boy yelped and panicked. He couldn't see the face which made it all the more worse.

"I-I-I-I'm s-sorry. I w-was lo-lo-lo-lost and-" the rest was a high speed ramble of panic.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2012, 06:32:09 PM »
Ruth did talk with some of the locals, thankfully to his translator spell, for directions of the landmark he is looking for. He looked over the atlas again to see where he was currently.

Keyword: Was.

As he felt something bump into him and heard a panicked sound like mouse, he moves his weight to turn around to see a child. A child who whimpers like a lost kitten. So, to try to calm the child down, Ruth brings his large hand down.... And gently pat the child's head.

The bear-like man kept the smile on his face, he replied with a hint of childish tone. Studying the child's appearance with his squinted eyes. "Calm down little one. I am just as lost in this city like all newcomers."

He softly chuckle at his personal misfortune, before brings up his own question. "Are you separated from your parents, little one?"

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2012, 06:55:56 PM »
Rouga froze in place when the man reached his humongous hand out towards him. He closed his eyes tight and pulled his arms close to brace for impact.

Pooft. The hand pat him on the head and sort of messed his hair up. Peeking an eye open, he could not really see the man clearly now, but from his voice, he didn't mean harm. Or at least he hoped. He had barely met people let alone talk to them. The accent was a bit funny though... Actually, something about the man in general was weird. He wasn't sure what though...

He opened his other eye and tried to make out the dark, big, hulking blur in front of him. It was scary enough that the person was huge, but trying to make him out was impossible. Rouga couldn't tell since he can't see properly, but his eyes are starting to milk over slightly with a white coating every passing minute.

"I-I-I'm n-not a ch-child. I'm f-f-fo-f-fourteen!" he stuttered at the gigantic man. "I-I wandered too f-far from my f-family shrine... I do-don't know my way back..."

Rouga looked down and felt miserable. Not only was he mistaken for a child due to his shortness, he was lost and on the verge of just plain crying.