Author Topic: YUGIOH RP  (Read 8119 times)

Offline Sammi

• The Jack Group
    • View Profile
Re: YUGIOH RP
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2015, 03:16:57 PM »
Alice seemed to go quiet when the three were together, she wasn't friends with them (yet) so she guessed she should stay quiet, she wouldn't be surprised if all three of them completely ignored her.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2015, 12:52:01 AM »
"Congratulations still." Edward congrats the three of them. Then he blinks before makes a thinking gesture as if realizes something, "Wait... Exodia? Are you sure you heard right, Alicia?" He glance at Alicia, before glance over to Usagi. He knows the rarity of those cards, he honestly didn't think he ends up encountering one in this tournament.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2015, 11:24:13 AM »
Usagi giggles a little nervously. "What can I say? sometimes being an Idol has its advantages" she says. "I got lucky drawing Summoned Lord when I did, wasn't sure I'd be able to turn it around without him."
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Tom

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2015, 08:26:23 AM »
Robert had started walking around and doing his own check-ins with duelists. A few of them were bitter about their defeats, some were still running off the highs of their victories. The young man eventually wandered over to where Alicia, Edward, Usagi and Alice right around when Usagi was talking about her duel. "So, how did you get your hands on enough cards for an Exodia deck?" he asked while within earshot, though it may have seemed like he kinda appeared out of nowhere.

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2015, 12:52:24 AM »
"Unlike how my brother does it I suppose she buys them from tournament winners and possibly wins them too... maybe some are gifts from fans." Alicia throws out some other theories before turning to Robert. "I'm sorry but I don't think you told us your name monsieur. Nor are you familiar... but I remember your face. You are the host no? Are you here to interview us?" Alicia says putting her hand on her hip and looking at him expectantly.

Tom

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2015, 10:43:21 AM »
"Ah, right," Robert clears his throat briefly. "Robert Waites. Brother of the actual host, Gregory Waites. I only did the opening ceremony since he was a bit preoccupied until now. He'll be conducting the rest of the tournament, and I was asked to participate. I'm not here to interview you, though. My uh... curiosity got the better of me. Sorry."

Offline Sammi

• The Jack Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2015, 12:51:29 AM »
"Curiosity is good if you put it in the correct place." Alice said after being silent for most of the conversation. "Only time when its bad is when you get in a spot where its dangerous." She shrugged and smiled at Robert

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2015, 01:55:43 PM »
Alicia smirks at robert before holding out her hand. "Alicia Ravine, It's a pleasure to meet you. I suspect we may meet in the battle field but I want to ask anyway. What deck are you running? This goes for everyone." Though she figures Gearhead and Popstar are using super heavies and exodia based on the conversation and previous duel. "I hope some of you brought more than one deck as to not give away your entire strategy."

Tom

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2015, 04:22:30 PM »
Robert shook the girl's hand, then withdrew his own. "I used Gustos in the duel I participated in, but I don't think I'll be using it from here on. It's nice for casual settings, but not so much for tournament play. There a couple other builds I use that may be a little more suitable for the tournament."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2015, 06:13:35 PM »
"Perhaps you should answer that question as well, Alicia. It would not do if all of us answers and you did not." Edward shoot back a question to Alicia. He had been exposed to two of the foreigner's decks prior to the tournament. Then with thoughtful look on his face, he replied the question she asked, "...I will admit though. I have another deck, but it is not even ready for play when the tournament started. Perhaps in the next one though." As he kept to that response, he takes out his deck to reveal the bottom of it which shows Superheavy Samurai Benkei to the group. Once they get a good glimpse of it, he shuffles the deck and then puts it back where it belong. Nice and secured.

"...Ah, right. Pardon my manners," Edward realizes as he looks over to Robert, he held his hand out to the brother of the host. "Edward Lawrence. Pleasure to meet you in person."

« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 08:20:58 PM by Nask »

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2015, 07:18:07 PM »
Usagi looks around to make sure noone was looking in her direction before opening her trenchcoat and the hoodie under it to show 4 Deck Boxes. " My magic show is simply one of my.. 'Performances' as my manager likes to call them" she says with a slight giggle before closing her coats again so we don't have another cafe incident. "One of them I'm not sure is quite ready yet. Need to iron out some kinks" she continues. "and Yes, That deck is one of them Conductor-Chan" she says with a wink. 
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2015, 08:01:15 PM »
"You're right it would be unfair. One of my more trustworthy decks is my skull king deck. I believe it's made it into a highlight for a how quickly that duel went." Alicia said holding up a deck and flipping over King of the Skull Servants. "It may not be the most famous but is one of the most dangerous decks to underestimate." Flipping the card back into the deck she shuffles it and puts it back into a deck holder.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2016, 08:18:33 PM »
Getting up from his seat, Copen yawned and put his cards away. Scratching the dyed pink hair he noticed a bunch of the competition getting together and wandered somewhere near... Though just stopped to ask someone on the way where to get food.

"Thanks." Nodding he finished walking over and stared at them for a second before grinning. "If you all just keep standing here and talking, you won't have the chance to fill up before the next round."

His thoughts?... Food. Food is important and if everyone doesn't eat first, they'll be a bit peeved during their duels.

Tom

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2016, 08:58:44 PM »
Robert took Edward's hand and shook it, withdrawing it soon after. "Nice to meet you too, Edward. You were cutting it pretty close in your duel. But you seem pretty on top of things, so good to see you're going to the next round," He then heard Copen saying something, and glanced over. "Well, I think we'll have plenty of time to eat. At the rate the preliminaries are going, we may be able to hold the first round tomorrow. It'll be still kinda big, but progress is progress."