Author Topic: YUGIOH RP  (Read 8120 times)

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Re: YUGIOH RP
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2015, 02:19:58 PM »
Turn 7
Copen: 6000
Nova: 6800

Staring sadly at his opponents field he sighed. It wasn't... The greatest of Duels. He stared at an empty field with but a single Gagaga Magician on it. His field had a Satellite Falcon on it and a Revolution Falcon.

"... I... Attack." Somewhat depressing, he shook his head. He had just gotten out his six star Revolution Falcon, his other one, from the grave after sending it their by using Satellite's effect. Only to overlay another Satellite Falcon onto the field with a Rank Up Magic. Thus Gagaga Magician had Zero attack, and he had 8000 ATK points on his field technically. And with all three attacks, it was over.

Copen Wins

"... Boring..." Muttering he narrowed his eyes. Could ones luck really be that bad? After he got a single card he needed things went his way thus... Closing down his disc and making the large mechanical birds disappear, he scratched his head.

"... Really boring."

Offline Sammi

• The Jack Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2015, 10:26:58 PM »
ROUND SIX
Alice: 400 LP
BOB: 4200 LP

Alice let out a sigh as she looked at her hand, not really expecting to win this duel since because of BOB's stupid field spell that slowly took away her monsters ATK points. She had a Skilled Dark Magician on the field with only 900 attack points with a few miscellaneous spell cards face down on the field to make it look like she had a plan. Even though he had no monsters she had a feeling that she was going to lose.

If only I could have Dark Magician Girl... I have all the cards I need to finish this battle I just need her... she thought as she put her hand on her deck.

"Hurry up! I wanna go get a snack before all the vendors close!" BOB yelled at her crossing his arms,

Alice rolled her eyes and muttered "I draw..." and looked at her new card, her eyes light up and she squealed "Oh you are so going down!" she yelled at him,

"Like hell, I have 4200 life points left! Unless you drew a monster that has more then that, and even if you did you only have one monster on the field so you wouldn't be able to summon it!" He yelled back, obviously thinking he won.

Alice just smiled at him, "I sacrifice Skilled Dark Magician to normal summon Dark Magician Girl!" as she did that BOB laughed, almost falling on his pudgy ass.

"Like that's going to help you!"

"Well now because I have her, I can activate Sage's Stone to special Summon Dark Magician." Alice shrugged when her Dark Magician was summoned, continuing to smile at BOB. "And now that I have Dark Magician I can activate from my hand Dark Magic Attack which gets rid of all your spells and traps and leaves you totally defenseless~ And now that you're totally defenseless... I can attack directly and get rid of... What is it... 25 plus 23 equals to 4800 attack points so... You kind of lost dude." BOB just blinked and looked at his LP going down.

"H-How..."

"Heart of the cards I guess." Alice giggled and spun around doing the peace sign to her two favorite cards before they left the field.

She deactivated her dueling device and pretended to wipe off sweat. "That was a good duel though. Honestly thought I was gonna lose." BOB just grumbled and walked off, still going to get some snacks. "Rude much." She shrugged and walked off the field very happy that she made it in time to duel today. "Wonder where I'm gonna stay for this tournament..." she tapped her chin and decided to search around.

Tom

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2015, 09:22:27 PM »
"And two more wonderful duels from Copen and Alice! Ted, what's your assesment?" Carl asked, looking to his co-worker.
"Well, Carl, I gotta say, Copen's duel was kinda painful to watch because of how bad Nova's luck was. It just seemed like nothing went her way."
"Hm. Hm. And Copen uses Raid Raptors. Little unconventional, don't you think?"
"It's not that unconventional compared to Robert and his Gustos, Carl. And speaking of unconventional, Alice's deck is pretty interesting."
"Indeed it is, Ted. No real theme behind it, just a general spellcaster deck, from the looks of the duel. It didn't seem like she was gonna win against Bob and his Venom deck, honestly."
"I had a feeling she'd pull it out in the end."
"You do enjoy your underdogs. Well, let's check in on our contestants, shall we?"

On the TV broadcast, there was a brief cut to the main lobby, where another of the commentators, Georgia Smithers, was standing in front of a small recording drone with the congregation of duelists behind her. "Heya, folks, Georgia Smithers here, live from the main lobby. The Waites brothers were nice enough to set up a few snack tables for competitors after their duels," She glanced over and saw Robert talking on his phone. "Speaking of, let's go and check in with Robert!" She strode over to the young man, the drone following her.
Robert glanced to his side, seeing the woman coming. "I'll have to call you back, sorry," He hung up his call, then turned to face the commentator. "Hey, Georgia. Something up?"
"Oh, no, I just wanted to do a check-in with you for the folks at home. How was it down there on the field?" Georgia put her mic to Robert.
"Uh... Kinda noisy. Lots of duelists today. Probably one of the bigger turn-outs, honestly. Though I see a few faces here today from previous tournaments, like Paul-" He paused and turned to give Paul a wave as he passed, the other boy walking by with a small plate of food. Paul nodded back in response and continued on his way. "and that's really cool to me. It's like a class reunion of sorts."
"I see, I see! Now, I thought that you were hosting the tournament in your brother's stead. Is that no longer the case?"
"Correct. He'll be along shortly, and he asked me to take to the field." Robert put his phone away, and his hands in his pockets.
"Wonderful. Now, you've been out of the game for a while, right? How did you feel with cards in hand at a tournament again?"
"Yeah, I was a little nervous, honestly. Especially considering that I haven't used my Gustos deck in competitive play."
"Ironing out some kinks?"
"Something like that. Gustos is more reserved for casual stuff. I have other decks I'd rather use, but it was the only one I had on me today."
"Hm! Those other decks, what would they be?"
"Uh... Nekroz, primarily. Again, probably not up-to-date, but I'm a little more comfortable with it. I've got a Spell Counter deck as well, and a general dragon deck, but I doubt either of those would hold up."
Georgia nodded a bit. "I see. Well, I wish you luck in the coming rounds, and thanks for taking time to chat!"
"No problem. See ya around." Robert gave Georgia a wave and walked away, and the woman took off to interview one of the losing duelists.

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2015, 03:30:20 PM »
"I just saw your duel sis! Not bad, told you the skull servants would destroy the opposition." an excited voice said through the phone in Alicia's ear. "You'll be winning the tournament before you know it!."
"Heh, I appreciate you enthusiasm Austin, really I do. It's only the first round and I can't be careless. I've put a target on my back with how easily I destroyed my opponent." She said looking around before spotting Alice. "I better go. Oh before I forget thank you for the new duel disk. I love what you've done with it."
"Haha! Thanks, best of luck!" with a beep she hangs up and puts her phone away and starts heading over to the female duelist.
"I the end of your duel on my way over to the Cafeteria. That was an amazing comeback, no?" She asks upon reaching the young woman. "How rude of me asking questions before introducing myself. Bonjour, mon nom est Alicia Ravine. et tu es?" (Hello, my name is Alicia Ravine. And you are?)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:02:10 PM by Copycat13 »

Offline Sammi

• The Jack Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2015, 08:16:49 PM »
Alice looked at Alicia a bit and blinked, "Um... Sorry I don't speak French... But I believe you introduced yourself as Alicia Ravine...?" She tried to match the way Alicia said it. "I'm Alice Whiteraven. And yes, quite a comeback, I honestly thought I was gonna lose..." She played with one of her earrings a bit, "have you already dueled?"

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2015, 08:33:06 PM »
"Yes, I won my duel and get to continue to the next round." Alicia smiles "The match isn't noteworthy really. I'm sure your next round would be an amazing match." looking at the crowd she frowns briefly and sighs before looking back to Alice with a smile. "It appears that reporter is talking to the duelist I defeated. Oh well, all the competitors here are very interesting. One is my friend an Idol from Japan I would introduce you to her once I find her."

Offline Sammi

• The Jack Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2015, 08:38:01 PM »
"Congrats on winning, I'm sure it was a really cool match. I actually just barely made it to mine thanks to air traffic and wait... Wait... You know an idol? Which idol?" Alice seemed to look excited at wondering witch idol Alicia knew.

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2015, 08:55:36 PM »
"Usagi Testarossa, I call her popstar and I kicked her ass when we first met." Alicia giggles "okay I didn't kick her ass. It was a good duel and a very fun time afterwords." looking over at the crowd she spots Edward walking by and calls him over to join the conversation.

Offline Sammi

• The Jack Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2015, 09:11:02 PM »
Alice tapped her chin a bit in thought, "I think I've heard some of her music. I just need to hear it to know if I truly do know her music. But I like that she shares the same name with Sailor Moon." Alice smiled and looked to see who Alicia drew in.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2015, 09:29:05 PM »
Alicia could see Edward is talking on the phone, he waves back as he come over. He said something else, likely intend to politely hang his phone call up before end it and puts away the device by the time the young man arrive at the conversation. What Alice sees is a tall, young man with a dark colored hair and red eyes.

"Greetings, ladies," Edward greeted to the two female duelists, his hands behind his back, "How are your duels so far?"

Offline Sammi

• The Jack Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2015, 09:38:30 PM »
Alice nodded politely to the tall young man. "Surprisingly for my first tournament I won my first battle. It was really close to me losing since I only have 400 life points left while my opponent had 4200 life points. I'm glad the cards decided to give me a chance. My name is Alice by the way, nice to meet you." She smiled.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2015, 09:45:37 PM »
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Alice. My name is Edward Lawrence, at your service." Edward introduce himself to the newcomer. He would've held his hand out, intend to shake his hand with the girl. However, he is waiting to hear Alicia's response on how her duel goes as he shown the indication by look toward to the female duelist from France.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2015, 10:54:23 PM »
Copen sat down by himself, shuffling through his cards. Staring at them. "... Maybe I should do Blackwings in the future instead..." Muttering he make noises by clicking his tongue. Would help if his deck had more supports. he considered going and talking to the other participants but...

"... Whatever..."

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2015, 12:30:47 PM »
It took a bit but Usagi finally managed to catch up with Alicia. "Hey Conductor! Sorry it took so long" She says as she sits down, a hat, glasses and trenchcoat covering her idol outfit. " kept getting stalled by fans wanting me to sign there cards." she says with a sigh.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2015, 02:34:42 PM »
"My first duel has been good Gearhead." Alicia smiles "Sorry, Edward... I only crushed my opponent." Looking over at Usagi and giggles. "It's alright. I see you took up another disguise popstar. I see you made it to the next round. Someone screamed exodia then there was a decently large explosion." taking out her deck Alicia shuffles and draws the top card. "My brother said he'd like to duel you if you ever happen to be in France when the tournament is over." clearly Alicia forgot that Alice was there with the two other duelists.