Author Topic: aToB&L - Rune's Journal  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
aToB&L - Rune's Journal
« on: April 08, 2015, 07:26:52 PM »
Year 1372 - Ardain 16th

As of today I shall keep this journal and record down our travels. It didn't occur to me before but our group is pretty odd so I might as well.

Today was fairly tense. We started heading out to Shai but ran into... Complications when we found a nearby town. After shopping I ran into some travelers... Or maybe more of Merchants? Either way they needed help with their Cart. A few of the others came along. Hm I guess I should do introductions if anyone ever reads this? I'll do those tomorrow.

With their help the cart was lifted and I helped replace the wheel. Jamamros turned into a Bear of all things to lift it though. I mean it was cool but still... Shiori and Kek did well too with the heavy lifting. Shame Tailor turned out to be some sort of killer though. I'm sure he'd have been good help today. Oh Sophia helped too but I'm not sure how strong she is. Either way it was fast. Not sure what Serenity was doing. Maybe she was out shopping?

We ended up traveling with them after helping them with their cart but things were a bit off considering Ariel got lost in town. I get the feeling that will happen a lot. Anna went to find her and I went after we were done, but I learned they got back right after I left. Disappointing but good I guess.

On the road I had to explain straight sex to Ariel though. Seems Anna felt too awkward doing it. Those two need to hurry up and do the act themselves, the tension is thick in the air. Seriously, they're moving so slow. She also asked about it between two girls so that lesson came around. Better than that though I offered to teach song and dance and got more than one interest! Yahoo!

Downsides? We got ambushed. Same bandits as before too. That Erik guy and his goons and some new guy. They wanted the Merchants/Travelers/Bystands cargo. Turns out it's for some Druid Circle in Shai. Funny coincidence. Well more like fate I guess. Circle Avea I think it was. Ironically the bandits later told us they were hired by Circle Feli. And thankfully no one got hurt but me. Sort of. And that one cat lady in the back.

I called for negotiations which I'm really glad they accepted but they were driving a hard bargain. I offered my money, Kek offered some of his money, others threw theirs in... Hell I even offered myself as a hostage. Why not? They could get a lot from The Citadel that way. Maybe. Depends on how pissed they are about me slipping away during my walk seven years ago. The half elf of the two was skeptic though so I had to prove it with Blood Biography. That's where things got a bit messy. Shiori freaked out, I guess he thought I was pulling a crazy bluff, and attacked the cat lady in the back. Seriously that was dumb of him. We had hold him down for negotiations to get continued but atleast it didn't turn into a fight.

After all I think the half elf mentioned something about another group behind us and I didn't want to deal with that. We managed to strike a deal with the gold though, none of the cargo, and they decided not to risk the whole 'Princess Hostage' thing. Lucky me. Serenity seemed a bit on edge though. I guess she wasn't happy with my offer. Either way my secret is out to the whole team now. Nothing I can do about that. Turns out they didn't buy the whole 'Faking Spell' thing.

After that we decided to rest up though. Set up tents and such. I explained a bit more to Ariel, like how sleeping together had various meanings. Actually I might have told her the sex thing after all that, I'm not sure. Either way she seemed embaressed going to bed. I think Anna might have been too since I used her in my example for how girls do it. We finally went to sleep though, I don't remember the nightwatch order.

Oh yeah as for who everyone is... Lets start today with Shiori. He joined us yesterday. We were told he's from Shai but that's not very informative. He seems to be magically talented and able to shift his form. Pretty weird. The guy himself comes off as kinda harmless but I swear he needs to pick what he says more carefully. He also seems kinda paranoid if you know what I mean. Seriously who does that?

Well I guess I'm done writing for the night.

~ Runenesiel Noroeth

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Re: aToB&L - Rune's Journal
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 03:01:23 PM »
Year 1372 - Ardain 17th

First, a Correction to yesterdays entry. Shiori Jadeheart is a passive agressive jackass who doesn't understand morals. That aside...

First thing upon waking up there were... Various misunderstandings. Kek wants to invade the enemy base it seems. It's a bit suicidal but what did I really expect from Kek?

We still don't know what we're helping move, though we don't need to. They didn't ask for our help at all, and I choose to help them of my own will. It seems Jam might have gotten to know though.

One the way we ran into a block in front of the path we needed to go to get there. A Council Guard seemed to be stationed telling us something happened but no detail. Serenity, Anna and I... May have scared him off. Sophia dealt the final blow to his nervous state though and he ran away. I know I shouldn't have used Face Tailor like that but... The name from before did strike as familiar... I hope we didn't ruin his career. I feel horrible about what we did there. We did go on our way though... I should check later to see if I can fix this.

We did make it to Shai though. Nice place. Two guards were talking in the local language about the gate though. I may have confused the girl for a guy though for a minute. We did agree Dwarves make great alcohol though. Maybe I should see if she's up for a drink sometime. I'm sure making friends here would be a good idea.

While we're here I thought I might as well buy some stuff. I had my eyes on these nice blades they sell in this area... And some darts. Oh and poisons.

At the inn there was an older fellow playing an unusual instrument though. It seemed quite nice. He asked me what my harp was to me. And... I told truthfully. It's part of who I am. It's the instrument I left home with. It's part of my freedom. He asked a few more questions and I answered. Serenity seemed to join in on the music which was nice.

We listened to what he had to say and I don't regret it. We than sang and I drank some Absinthe.

Things got... Worst into the night. There was an assassin attack. He nearly killed Ariel and Anna. Shame. I like those two. But they're alive thanks to that Paladin. I think I fell asleep after that.

Oh right I guess I'll do Serenity this time. She's a Fox... Person thing? She dresses kind of funny and has magic. She seems nice enough though, but can be a jerk at times. Seriously, before she implied I just wanted to sleep with everyone around. Kind of a bad move. But she hasn't done that in awhile so I forgive her.