Author Topic: The Diary of Luciel: a Pokemon Y Egglocke  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
The Diary of Luciel: a Pokemon Y Egglocke
« on: December 28, 2013, 12:59:24 PM »
Day 0: Rules and Notes regarding the topic

as stated in the title this is a tale about my 1st ever Egglocke Run starting the trainer Luciel. i'll start the journey with 6 random eggs given to me by others from both FFU and Gamefaq and i may only use those 6 pokemon for the course of the game. if they faint ( with the sole exception of the starting rule) then they are boxed for the remainder of the story and presumed dead.  each post will contain a single entry into the tale as if written from the trainers perspective into a diary. thus making it fit this section as well as giving me much needed writing practise

Rules

1. pokemon may not die until they are at least level 5, this is to prevent early losses caused by starting underleveled.
2. i may do trade evolution
3. i may use super training and Pokemon Amie
4. EXP share  may be used, but only if at least 2 pokemon are 5 levels lower than the routes trainers or if i lose half my team
5.  no duplicates may be used. if my starting batch of 6 eggs has 2 pokemon from the same species then one must be traded for a different egg.
6. all pokemon must be nicknamed
7. PP restore and HP restore O-Powers are Banned.

currently as of this post i have a grand total of 0 eggs donated.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: The Diary of Luciel: a Pokemon Y Egglocke
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 01:12:42 PM »
Day 1: New House, New Adventures

Dear Diary,

I"M GONNA BE A POKEMON TRAINER! srr, let me explain. so today me and mom moved to our new house in the kalos region.  mom just woke me up rudely and told me to go meet the neighbors. geez doesn't she know that i'm still tired from helping her empty all those boxes?!  i was only asleep for 40 minutes for Arceus's Sake.  anyway, after getting dressed and checking on my eggs i went down stairs to please her and met Calem and the annoying munchkin. they said something about pokemon and fun and blah blah blah. i wasn't paying much attention and just blindly followed them. only giving a passing wave to the nerd and whats his name while they talked about nicknames and choosing starters.

then while sipping my lemonade they dropped it on me.. I'M GETTING A POKEDEX OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME!

ehhehe.. anyway diery, after my little fangasm moment i politely took the dex, nodded blankly while they talked about this regions professor ( strange how they always are named after trees..)  and a letter they wanted me to give my mom.. by the time i realised just what the letter was the jerks already left me behind! don't they know how awkward it is to give your mother a Love letter!

anyway diary, i better go now, i think i heard one of the eggs starting to shake.. the flaming embarssment must have warmed him up enough. talk to you later~

"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 09:44:11 PM »
Day 2: the team

Dear Diary,

it seems my pokemon team will be an interesting one judging by the pokemon i hatched.

the 1st was a piplup. hes a headstrong little guy and seems to be impossible to stop once he's made up his mind. i have desided to dub him Prinny

Next to hatch was truely a surprise, a tropius that loves to play pranks on the other pokemon and seems to eat the fruits off its own head. i have dubbed him Leeroy

the third egg contained a treecko. he's a speedy little bugger and seems shy. i shall call him Kamo

i have to be somewhat careful with the next one, shes a vane vulpix that seems to make the area noticably hotter when shes around. i have dubbed her Vallery

the 5th egg contained an adorable eevee that seems to not realize what he's doing he seems to love shiny things and will grab them in his mouth whenever he is given a chance. his name shall be Eva

Finally the final egg hatched after a few minetes of playing with Eva, a Mawile that loves to laugh and surprise people. i have dubbed him Maria.. i've heard rumors that he can become a powerful ally though i'm not sure how quite yet. i'll have to ask that professor when i meat him.

thats all for now, i'm off to go get my new friends used to me and bring out there true potential. laterz~

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 12:01:02 AM »
Day 3: Into the forest

Dear Diary,

i'm currently out in the middle of the woods after a long day of getting the team up to speed. we spent most of the day playing and doing training battles with moms ryhorn and fletchling. ( mostly the fletchling.. rhyhorn is a little rough with his play fighting and a little too strong for the newly born ones to do anything to) by the time we set out it was already sunset! its hard to believe how fast time flys when your really into something.

in other news Eva Evolved into a Sylveon during training and has been one of the biggest helps out here. Prinny's been doing great too, his forceful personality has been shruging off all the webbing and taunting him only seems to increase his power through sheer rage... shame he only knows how to smack things with his wings though.

thanks to an offer from whats her name, i've decided to stay here in this forest to train everyone up for a while. after all while faux battles with mom was good for a warm up. these guys will need some real battle experence to know just what they're in for. Good Night~

Team status 6/6 Pokemon

Eva the Sylveon: lvl 7
Prinny the Piplup: lvl 11
Kamo the Treecko lvl 8
Leeroy the Tropius lvl 5
Vallery the Vulpix lvl 5
Maria the Mawile lvl 5

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 06:22:03 PM »
Day 4: new Skates

Dear Diary,

the forest proved to be no trouble at all.. course thats to be expected when you have a fox capable of breathing fire in an area infested with bugs. even the trainers there seemed to be mildly obsessed with them, though not to the extent of kanto's trainers thankfully.

a rude girl nearly ran me over on the way out of the forest. after getting a new hat and resting up my team. i ran into her yet again blocking my entry to the gym.. a quick battle, if you can even call it that, made her learn the error of her ways and even got me a brand new pair of roller skates.. i feel these will make getting from town to town much easier once i get some practice with using them. i think i'll go try them out on the route to the right of town. Laterz~

Team Status

Pokemon: 6/6
Badges : 0/8

Vallery the Vulpix lvl 11
Eva the Sylveon Lvl 10
Kamo the Treecko lvl 10
Prinny the Piplup lvl 11
Maria the Mawile lvl 10
Leeroy the Tropius lvl 10

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 07:03:05 PM »
Day 5: Burn baby burn

Dear Diary,

after a quick run through the route to gain money ( the skates are working nicely btw) i proceeded into the gym.. a gym of bug trainers..

needless to say that Ballery burned them all to ashes with a firey tornado of death. i hope to find some berrys soon to reward her for doing so well. but for now i have my 1st badge.. OMG MY 1ST BADGE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS IS SO AWESOME MAYBE I'LL BE CHAMPION ONE DAY!

anyway.. on my way out of town i ran into the gym leaders sister. she congratulated me and gave me this weird belt covered in bells. it doesn't seem to be doing anything though. i think i'll have Eva take the lead for a while, Vallery seems to be getting a little to far ahead of the others.

looking a t the map it seems the next place to go will be luminose city. i heard they have some really nice clothes there so i hope i'll be able to save up enough money to get some to replace these rags my mom picked out. laterz~

Edit: silly me, forgot the team status

Team Stats

Pokemon 6/6
Badges: 1/8

Eva the Sylveon lvl 10
Vallery the Vulpix lvl 14
Kamo the Treecko lvl 11
Prinny the Piplup lvl 12
Maria the Mawile lvl 10

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 05:48:34 PM »
Day 6: 1st death

Dear Diary,

today i have both good news and bad news..

the good news? prinny Evolved into a prinplup and is becoming the VIP of the team. i hope he'll contenue to be a powerful pokemon.

The bad news however.. is that we lost our 1st team member on route 5 to a lvl 11 skiddo. poor Kamo nearly had him out after a long and tough battle.. but before ether of us realized it.. it powered itself up enough to deal a fatal blow from half health. if only the thing didn't have sap sipper Kamo would still be alive.

me and the others are spending the rest of the day morning his death in town.. then training extra hard to make sure nothing like this happens again. laterz.. may next time be happier.

Team Status

Pokemon 5/6
Badges: 1/8

Prinny the Prinplup lvl 16
Maria the Mawile lvl 10
Vallery the Vulpix lvl 15
Eva the Sylveon lvl 15
Kamo the Treecko DEAD @ lvl 12