Author Topic: Awakening Redux  (Read 14088 times)

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: Awakening Redux
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2014, 03:51:36 PM »
Barrick turned to a side street, right into a zombie-like figure holding a sword. "Hey, watch the weapon." He took a step back.

TomJackal

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2014, 04:34:55 PM »
Michael looked around. The bag of apples sat by Nagi unharmed, and Anna came back with the tome. "Alright, Mike, I got your stuff!"
Michael took his pouch of money and threw it at the shopkeep who in turn hurled the book. "Anna, get the regular books and the apples to my place, and there's another 100 gold in it for you."
"200."
"150!"
Anna rolled her eyes. "150."
"Glad you see it my way. Nagi, I don't know what's going on, but it seems like you do, so come with me!" With that, Michael ran out the shop, weapons in hand.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2014, 04:42:39 PM »
"Go with... That kids an idiot..." Nagi muttered to herself, walking calmly out as if she had all the time in the world with a long stride.  After all... It's not like she was on the side of the people of the town.

She just wanted to achieve her own personal ambition.

The figure Barrick ran into just stared at him Vacantly... Before slashing at him. Each one of these Figures through out the town was incredibly pale though...

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2014, 04:50:08 PM »
Barrick easily deflected the strike, noting both that his wooden practice sword wouldn't last long, as that made a chip fly off, and that the figure couldn't put much power into their blows.

TomJackal

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2014, 04:54:43 PM »
As Michael was running, he was checking the dozen or so bookshops he'd passed. "Damn it... Why couldn't this happen somewhere else...?" He seemed to be looking for someone now, though she wasn't turning up.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2014, 05:03:53 PM »
Maria Looked up from her book to see Michael running by with another girl in tow.. with a huff of annoyance she snapped shut the book, calmly reshelved it and began chasing after him, lance in hand.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

TomJackal

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2014, 05:06:44 PM »
Michael stopped a moment and turned, seeing who he was looking for. "Maria! There you are! Been looking all over for you!"

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2014, 05:14:11 PM »
 maria simply walked calmly to him with a disturbingly large grin on her face.. before swinging the blunt end of her lance into his face...

" Thats for making me Wait! and who was that girl you were with?!" She said in a squeeky attempt at a yell, pointing back down the street not even bothering to notice that the other girl was so far behind she was practically missing. 

"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

TomJackal

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2014, 05:21:40 PM »
WHACK!
"AGH! Gods, Maria, that freakin' hurt!" Michael practically shouted, knocked onto his arse by the hit.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2014, 05:23:42 PM »
Maria simply pouted while she used her staff for a quick heal spell. " then maybe next time you shouldn't make me wait so long..  or go off with random strangers.. " she muttered in a hushed tone hoping he wouldn't hear her.

TomJackal

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2014, 05:45:37 PM »
"Sorry..." Michael muttered, getting up. "Anyway, come with me! Something weird's going on!"

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2014, 05:48:55 PM »
Maria kept her pout but still nodded and held his arm, ready for him to lead the way.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2014, 05:57:39 PM »
Nagi kept walking as she caught up. Oddly enough her casual walking seemed to catch up to the running fairly quickly afterward, as she just yawned.

"... I'm not on your side you know." Nagi put that out there once she had actually caught up, as she pulled on her gloves.

TomJackal

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2014, 06:11:57 PM »
Michael looked at Nagi and just rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Just help us clear these things out of town, and you can be on your way. Maria, get ready to use your lance," Michael looked around and saw some guy struggling against one of the things with a wooden blade. "Oh great, they're violent..."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2014, 06:15:56 PM »
"..." Nagi really wondered how dim the kid was. She had said something to the effect of them being under her and he didn't realize it... Oh well. It would help her get closer and if things don't go her way, she could get rid of them.

Meanwhile the Vacant Man attacking Barrick pulled back, as it readied it's sword, as if it was some sort of trained warrior.