Author Topic: Awakening Redux  (Read 13940 times)

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Awakening Redux
« on: December 27, 2013, 08:25:25 PM »
A woman stared as her hair wavered in the wind.

"I'll be ready soon..." She muttered towards a shadowed figure, as she walked away. "So be patient... As I get rid of those who could thwart you." Her smile unnerved normal people, as she kept walking, to find her first target. The search wouldn't be easy but...

"The things I do..." The woman pulled her gloves on tight, ready to take out perfectly normal people just to meet a goal.

TomJackal

Re: Awakening Redux
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 09:20:25 PM »
While the mystery woman searched for her target, a young man wandered through the market with his own agenda. He had a list in his hand and a blade sheathed at his waist. It wasn't exactly commonplace for a boy of 15 to wander about with a weapon, but it could prove dangerous to walk about unarmed.
"OK... Dad said we needed fruit. So I need to find a fruit vendor..." he muttered, glancing at the stalls around him.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 09:37:47 PM »
meanwhile a young lady in blue hid behind a near by vendor, a large iron lance and a healing staff slung on her back as she peeked around teh corner to watch the man as he looked at his list. wanting to surprise him she used her quick feet to sneak into a group of students around her age from the near by academy.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 10:37:39 PM »
Elsewhere. On the grassy field of a park near the academy campus, there's a blond hair teen whose bangs practically covers his eyes. He seem to be resting under the shadow of the tree, his headphones are down yet music comes out of the devices. A axe lay within arms reach, while there's a staff next to it. He seem to be napping due to today's weather as the conditions is perfect for a nap.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 10:44:34 PM by Nask »

Offline PitFTW

• Creator of Guardians
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 11:42:41 PM »
And, in a classroom on a university campus, two students were listening to a lecture. Well, one was listening, since his parents had long ago instilled in him the idea that it was important to respect and listen to his senses. His teachers would lead him on the path of enlightenment and therefore an honorable and fruitful life. He sat quietly and listened, taking many notes, not minding that a large amount of ink splattered the side of his hand.

The other student, a girl, was trying to stay awake, but ended up falling asleep because of the sheer amount of daydreaming she had been doing. But could she really help it? This class was incredibly boring and the professor's dry voice was like a lullaby. Her knapsack acted like a pillow as she laid down and began to drift off, unnoticed by the students around her.

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 09:27:53 PM »
A few rows infront of the sleeping girl, a blue-haired boy was desperately trying to stay awake. This class wasn't big to him, but him mom said it was important. But his eyes were drooping, his head was heavy, and his fantastic dreams were calling him in.
---
Outside the main building, an older student, holding a wooden practice sword, was getting lectured by one of the deans.
"Are you ever going to smarten up, and stop bringing weapons onto the campus?!" The dean yells at the disinterested student.
"Sorry that I practice in the gym everyday," he said, turning to go. "I need to go now, so see ya." He runs off, gaining a lead on the dean, who hesitates before he runs after the student.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 02:28:19 AM »
"And that concludes our lecture for today," the professor said, finishing up the last equation on the board. The young Cho'sin boy finished up his neat, immaculate notes with a satisfied smile before he began to pack up, dreaming of the cup of tea he was definitely going to have back in his dorm. He lived in a single, since he requested it, and certainly looked forward to reading a nice book or meditating with the free time he had. Still, though, he couldn't help but allow a small smile as the roar of a motorcycle sounded outside. Ah, his friend was here, but he was not going to "hang" today. He had too much work to do.

Lance Honda, as he was called, thanked the professor with a bow as he passed. He then walked out, ignoring the stares he got from his peers. Honestly, it had been months already, and they weren't used to his traditional Cho'sin clothing? Sometimes, he wondered why he had chosen to venture out into the world when everything he ever needed was at home with his parents. He passed a sleeping girl on his way out, waking her with a gentle nudge.
--

Lin Mei fell out of her seat, hitting her head on the desk and scattering her books and papers everywhere. What? Class was over? Thank god! She began hastily gathering up her papers, desperate to make it back to her dorm and then run out for a cup of coffee. God, she needed coffee...

--

As the student wielding a wooden practice sword ran, a young delinquent looked up from where he was enjoying a cigarette. Interested green eyes flashed behind a pair of sunglasses as he got up from his position of leaning against his motorcycle. Lance was probably being a nerd today as usual, so he might as well have some fun. Grinning a bit maniacally, he hopped on his motorcycle and started the engine before rocketing off towards the running student.

"Hop on," he said, his face completely neutral when he was level with the running student. That dean looked pretty damn pissed at the moment, and as much as he enjoyed watching the old man scream and yell, it was more fun to watch him scream and yell while one of his students was snatched from right under his nose.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 02:47:59 AM »
On the same college campus, particularly the dorms. There is a blue head student with glasses making his way to the dorm. His class recently ended due to the lecture finished early today, though not much difference since it's only a couple minutes of difference between early finish and the standard finish.

To Marcel Janvier, it means a slight early head start to start his free time until the time for next class. Things to do especially for recreations like finishing reading his novel and some lunch for his lonesome. Perhaps listening to some tidbits here and there like some of the things he heard from that one Cho'sin student. Minor things mind you since he haven't heard what is considered to be a concern to him.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 06:37:44 AM »

"... Found..." The women trailed off, after having found her first target at the Market Place. Unfortunately he was armed...

"... I do have permission to use them but..." She kept talking to herself, sitting at a table at a convenient stand, eating a snack, while her hair swayed from the wind.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 04:45:50 PM by Kimoto »

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 10:27:51 AM »
Barrick looked over at the kid on the bike. Shrugging as he ran, he put a foot on the exhaust of the bike and hopped on the speeding bike. "Thanks for the lift, dude."
---
Alexander walked out of the campus to see Barrick hopping onto a motorcycle. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Of course," he muttered. Completely ignoring his cousin's antic, he headed off towards the Marketplace, needing to grab some food before going to the apartment.

TomJackal

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 10:32:29 AM »
Eventually the young man found the fruit stand. He had yet to notice the woman, but he did spot the young girl with the lance and the staff. He pretended not to as he purchased a large bag of apples. Carrying the sack, he glanced down at the list. "OK... Now I need to get books... They don't have stands out here, so I need to head to the specialty shops... Off we go then." Without another word to himself, he ventured deeper into the shopping district for a book shop.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 04:03:14 PM »
"No problem," the green-haired male replied, revving up and accelerating forward, leaving the dean in a trail of dust and a ridiculous amount of exhaust. "I enjoy annoying the old coot as much as the next person. 'course..." he suddenly shot towards a pair of old ladies walking across the street, only to serve just at the right moment and go down another street. "That's always fun to. My name's... Lance." like Hell he was gonna give away his real name. Why is it that his Cho'sin buddy had a better name than him? "Yours?"

--

Lance found himself walking towards the commons area and not the dorms. How strange. Perhaps the wind was telling him to go meditate out there or something. Looking up, he caught sight of one of his fellow students, Marcel Janvier. Hm. Perhaps he was to go talk to him? Well, whatever it was he needed to do, he hoped he got an idea soon. No one liked the awkward Cho'sin staring at them, according to his friend Quinn.

--

"Alex, Alex! Wait up!" Lin shouted as she ran out of the classroom. She had missed over half the lecture and needed someone to give her notes.... again. "I really need a favor done! Pleeeeeease!"

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 11:15:23 PM »
Once Marcel drops his things in his dorm room, which he's the only occupant there, he then picks up things for his next classes and his lunch that he prepared. Not exactly in the mood to visit the cafeteria today, despite how good their cooking are for the college campus. The lunch simply consist of just water bottle and a sandwich in a Ziploc bag. Small, simple, and clean. Also, he picks up one of his books...

"...Couldn't wait to finish it." Marcel said with a smile, glance at the title of the book. Then he goes to leave his room with his stuff, Planning to spend his free time in the Commons Area. Which he goes to sat down in a chair and open up his book. His lunch on the table next to him, waiting to be used.

That's when Lance noticed him as Marcel began reading his novel. Which he did not notice the Cho'sin enter the room.

-

The blond sleeping boy woke up from his nap, yawning. "Ah. That is a great nap." He stretched his arms and glance toward to the sun, using his hand to avoid himself being blinded. "Huh. A hour have pass since I was sleeping." He gets up and pats his clothes before picks up his staff and ax. Now what to do? He could get himself something to eat, something fast preferably.

With that thought in mind, the blond heads out of the park and go find something to eat from a fast food joint. Hot dogs sounds good for lunch.

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2014, 02:44:20 PM »
Barrick smirked. "Nice hesitation, 'Lance'." He looked around, and patted 'Lance' on the shoulder. "My apartment's near here. You can drop me off."

---

Alexander stopped, and rummaged through his pack. "Just today's, or yesterday's as well?" he asked, already knowing the favor.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2014, 05:06:00 PM »
The young girl heard him and fumbled around for her map. a few moments later she giggled as it was returned to her sachel and she ran off to the nearest bookstore. hoping to surprise him when he walks inside.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards