Author Topic: Order of XIII: Search For Her  (Read 12005 times)

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: Order of XIII: Search For Her
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2014, 11:54:02 AM »
"Don't worry, Kid." Terc grinned reassuringly to her, which on its own was rare "I don't plan on aiming at you ever."

He turned to Gundun now that she was wake, "You think you can tell us more about this place, Lady?" he asked, getting back to his stern face. "We're gonna need all the information we can get, understand? This is going to be a quick mission."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2014, 02:18:55 PM »
"Alright." Gundun said, understanding the need of what to expect from the place. They need every bits of it from everything what she managed to know. She don't want them to make the same mistake as she did. Thus, the woman explains her limited knowledge of that world and trying to recall every detail that she didn't noticed at first... It is easier than before since she is rested enough to do so.

The first is about the civilization. As in there is life aside from the city where she is attacked at. There are villages, at least from what Gundun faintly recalled, she wasn't attacked by these places' locals when she's passing through one. In general, the group won't be immediately attacked as soon as they enter the village outskirts like what happen in the City.

Next is about the Guards that attacked Gundun. She went to say that they are Frost Giants, along with their equipment and their abilities. Club, Body, and Ice Breath. If asked why, Gundun answers "Ambush and Outnumbered. Fear of Getting Caught and Beaten Senselessly."

Last is about the world itself. While Gundun mentions earlier that it is a cold world, from what she recall on the world. It is precisely those of the polar domains; Tundra and Taiga Biomes, along with the case of Permafrost. She unable to give the precise coordinates, but... It would be easier to point to the general direction, or to be exact. The Corridor of Darkness to the sector of where the world is located. Thus, they would need the gummi ship to avoid losing air in space...

"And... That's all I can give you to the best of my memory." Gundun finishes. "Just don't let your guard down in that world."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2014, 07:03:39 PM »
"We won't. I may have a method to get us in easier too..." Hexes muttered, considering the idea of jacking a body while they were there. Though that would be a last resort.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2014, 12:14:35 PM »
Terc nodded, listening carefully to Gundun. "... We'll need a pilot for the ship as well. I think we can handle ourselves, though." he said, "But like I said, we get in. We get out. Once we have Xak back I don't give a shit about what happens after so long as what we do first is get out. Are we clear?" Terc took the bud of cigarette and put it out on his palm, wincing a bit in pain, "And Gundun? ... It'd be great if you came too since you can sense Xak, right?"

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2014, 01:28:44 PM »
"Even if it is fading, yes." Gundun smiles at Terc's offer, but sighs. "Yet even I want to, I don't think I'm well enough for travel. Much less for battle if that were come to it." Her tone sounds like she want to follow, but for the mission like this. They need able body people who can fight and escape if needed, including surviving.

"...Once your team's preparations is done, along with the ship. I'll open the corridor of darkness to the sector where the world is located." Gundun said. It is the most she can do. She would said more to encourage, but it is not needed since Terc and the team are determined to find Xak.

"I can fill in as pilot." Kendex spoke up as all the information he heard sinks into his head. He push himself off from the wall that he was leaning against during the conversation. "Just need to borrow a Gummi Ship from a friend." Then he starts walking out of the building, intending to head to his friend's place.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2014, 06:42:05 PM »
Terc nodded to Kendex, as well as Gundun. "I guess this won't be an easy extraction then..." the older man sighed before shrugged it off, "At least the Gummi Ship can be used for traveling fast." he spoke back up, reassuring himself.

He turned to his wife and Xavato, "We'll need a Corridor to get back, I'm presuming. I'm sure both of you can pull it off." then he turned to the girl, Lenyx, "Stick with your dad, and for your own safety, don't get near me if and when we're in battle. Got it? I'm... Going to go get some smokes." Terc left the room... To his own bedroom, getting a few packs of cigarettes.

TomJackal

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2014, 10:36:14 AM »
"Right then! Terc's goin' to get smokes, Ken left to grab our ride... So what are the rest of us supposed to do?" Xav said, looking around a bit. His gaze fell on Gundun and a shiver went up his spine. It really disturbed the man how she looked like Xak, but at the same time was someone completely different. Lenyx just shrugged, standing by her father still.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2014, 10:38:06 AM »
"... Well if you want I could get us coordinated team outfits?" Hexes piped up a random suggestion. Granted those outfits would be for everyone but her as she'd just switch bodies.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2014, 03:47:46 PM »
"Gather supplies and equipment for your mission?" Gundun suggested to the team, not sure on how to react to coordinated team outfit suggestion. Still concerning, since she don't know what the locals there have to offer. Upon feeling Xav's gaze, she sighs as she reach up for her hair to push them back behind her ear. Pointy ear.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2014, 11:54:10 AM »
When Terc came back... He was wearing a completely different outfit.

In a navy blue tunic with belts tied around it, an open collared turtle neck that showed he was wearing a tight black shirt under it, a heavily armored left arm and glove, but a fingerless glove only on his right arm that showed the muscles that his suit never got to show off,  black leggings, and light metal greaves and knee pads. "... This armor is old, but I think it'll do." cigarette in mouth, he looked at the other people, "... And what are you all doing to prepare?"

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2014, 06:36:23 PM »
Rather than say anything Hexes seemed to just stand there blankly... Before falling over face first onto the floor like she was dead. And there was definite sounds of someone moving upstairs.

She had switched bodies to one she kept upstairs, since she got in the habit of keeping bodies she's taken. It was closer to her travel stuff... But she hadn't even considered how it'd look for her to ditch a body that was pretty much brain dead without her in it.

A minute later she came down the stairs, this body looking almost exactly the same but wearing a hoodie and sweat pants with only bandages wrapped around the feet and hands, about half an inch shorter with sharper eyes, carrying a large bag stuffed to the brim.

"I'm re... Oh wait a second." The parasitic woman picked up the body she had been in previously and carried it up the stairs, then came back down.