Author Topic: Order of XIII: Search For Her  (Read 12224 times)

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
Re: Order of XIII: Search For Her
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2013, 11:13:07 PM »
...Gundun? Kendex thought. Faintly recalling the woman in... a velvet cloak? He remembered her visiting them before... but when? Still... Hearing all of this from Hexes in such a way where there's no interruptions. If their mother is still alive... Thought of it made his eyes nearly narrowed and harden with determination.

"...Dad. I'm going." He said, looking at his father. Simple words, yet strong meaning in this situation.

TomJackal

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2013, 06:09:53 PM »
Xavato looked at his son, and saw the determination in his eyes. A fire, almost. He remembered having that sort of drive as well once. "Not without me you're not. If your mother's alive, I don't wanna be sitting around waiting for you to come back. Hexes, count me in on this little search party."
"I-I'm coming too..." Lenyx chimed in, standing up. "If Dad and Ken are going... I don't want to be left behind."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2013, 07:39:30 PM »
Hexes sighed.

"Guess I should expected that... Lets go to my house, we can sort the details out there." She muttered as she started going home.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2013, 09:57:56 PM »
Kendex nodded as he gets up, ready to go to visit Hexes' place for details. Although it's going to be concerning that his sister is coming with them, especially where they will be heading toward to. A dangerous place. But... As long Lenyx must be watched and kept away from danger...

But that's the back of his mind since the forefront involve about his mother. Xak would have ALOT of things to answer for why she disappear... And it better be damn good reason.

TomJackal

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2014, 08:20:03 PM »
"Right, then! Over the river and through the woods, to Hexes's house we go!" Xav said, grabbing his Leviathan replica from its wall mount.
"Dad... Why are you bringing that...?" Lenyx asked, watching her father make his way to the door.
"Well if your mom's in trouble, we're gonna have to help her, yeah? Plus from what Hex said about Gundun, I'm gonna need this sucker," Xav opened the door, and then a Corridor of Darkness opened in the doorway. "C'mon, everybody, through."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2014, 08:56:39 PM »
"I'm home." Hexes declared, not having waited for a beat for the Cebeto family. "They're coming here now. Should have figured they'd tag along."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2014, 09:36:07 PM »
Kendex nodded and proceed to walk through the Corridor of Darkness. Where he arrives to see Hexes' and Terc's place, then proceed to enter the place if it's open. Hexes might've told her husband ahead of time, but just in case... He'll need to be prepared to dodge or block if possible.

"Hey there." Kendex would greet.

Meanwhile sleeping Gundun stirs slightly due to hearing a another male voice, but not enough to wake her up yet.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2014, 09:38:04 PM »
Terc puffed out smoke from a cigarette he just lit up, "Mmhmm..." he looked up at Hexes, with a blank stare. One telling he has been in thought, "So, Xak is alive. No clue how, or why she disappeared... All we know is that she's alive, there might be some tough people in our way, and unwelcomed surprises..." he looked down again, inhaling on the cigarette, "... Think we could've done this ourselves?" he grinned, oddly. "It's been awhile since we've done something like this."

Then he looked over at Kendex, it has been awhile since he has seen any of Xav's family... "Who the hell are you."

TomJackal

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2014, 10:02:16 PM »
Xav stepped out of the Corridor just in time for Terc's question. "That would be my son, Terc," he said, replica in hand. Lenyx stepped through a moment later. "And this is my daughter," Xav gestured to Lenyx. "I'll just assume you didn't forget me."
"U-Uh... Hello Mr.Terc... I'm Lenyx... N-Nice to meet you..." Lenyx started to raise her right hand, but hid it behind her back and extended her left hand for a handshake.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2014, 10:09:01 PM »
Hexes just let Terc do the talking, as she gripped her own Forearm to stop an odd shaking, sighing before taking a few pills from her pocket.

" Yeah. They're her family. Though my question is... How deep is this thing we're getting into? Also we'll need to prepare accordingly..." The woman trailed off as she suddenly formed a dark jacket on her torso, searching the inside of it somehow.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2014, 11:02:52 AM »
Terc quickly noticed the demonic arm of the daughter... But, knowing of the Cebeto family, he didn't bring that up. Not yet, at least.

Merely puffing out smoke and taking her hand and shaking it, "Terc. Your father and I used to fight side by side, you know." he smiled a little to the girl, it seemed genuine as he let go and looked at Xavato. "Well... How can we? The only person who knows of this world is Gundun here," he started, "and she's fast asleep - needs it too. As far as I'm concerned though, we get in... Get Xak, and get out. That's it." he glanced at Cebeto family, "I know you guys probably miss her a lot, but I  don't want to be there any longer than I have to, got it?" Terc took command... Figuring he should, he was the oldest, and probably the most level headed about the situation.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2014, 01:18:09 PM »
"Got it." Kendex said to Terc. Then he looks at the person that's laying on his bed, a pink haired woman that resembles... His mom. And she is awake.

"...Just got woke up by you all." Gundun murmured. Still, she rested enough for a nap, proceed to sat up. Strong enough to do what's next before going back to sleep, she smiles at the kids. Not the smile of their mother, but it is a friendly kind. "You two gotten quite tall since last time I visit you three." She said to the children and their father.

TomJackal

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2014, 02:25:47 PM »
"Good seeing you again, Gundun. Sorry to wake you." Xav said, giving the woman a small wave.
Lenyx gave the woman a wave also, then looked at Terc. "Dad said you use Light attacks... Is that true...?"

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2014, 03:25:18 PM »
Terc nodded to Lenyx, "... What about it?" he asked in reply, raising his brow. He knew of one concern she might have had... That demonic arm of her's.

TomJackal

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2014, 04:50:36 PM »
"I've n-never really seen a light attack before... Um... I-If there's a fight... I'll keep out of y-your way..." Lenyx said, hugging her other arm to her side.