Author Topic: Order of XIII: Search For Her  (Read 12225 times)

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
Re: Order of XIII: Search For Her
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 12:41:03 AM »
Gundun sighs as she tries to recall what happens. Begin telling her tale. "...It happened during my search. ...When my fading link to Xak led me to that world... A very far away one... ...One you need a warp drive and a navigator to get there by gummi ship normally. A frozen world..." A world that ironically matches Xak's element...

She paused for the moment as she's thought about the memories. Then continue retelling. Keeping her voice steady. Unconsciously lightly place her hand on one of her bandaged wound.

"When I arrived there... Nothing seem to happen at first, aside from the cold, so I focused on that lead by the link... Until I reach what seem to be a city of that world... and attacked by that place's guards. Off guard. Then... I escaped using the Corridor when they started chasing me." Gundun ended her tale. Considering how recent her wounds and the distance between worlds. It indeed taken alot out of this woman's energy...

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 12:45:21 AM »
"... Help. I want to go help her." Hexes uttered that after Gundun stopped, while offering Gundun a drink. "Those Guards... Did they any thing when they chased you?"

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 10:35:41 AM »
"They did... Just look at the poor girl." Terc muttered to his wife, nearing the end of the cigarette. "What ya should do is get some rest..." he started.

"And after that, tell us all you can about this place... If she's still alive, I think Hexes and I wouldn't mind kicking some people's asses for holding her for a few years."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 01:45:36 PM »
"...Alright. But... Can you call Xak's Family, the Cebetos about this?" Gundun requested as that was her intended destination. That Family deserves to know than any other, even if it's passing on the message with these two. Then she lays back down to start resting.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 07:50:36 PM »
Terc nodded, "Alright..." he looked up at Hexes, "One of us has to stay, do you want  to go?" he asked.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 07:54:58 PM »
"... I want to go." Hexes declared... Before getting up and already going without waiting for argument or agreement.

And once there she knocked on the door very loudly.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2013, 09:23:27 PM »
There's a voice that said "Coming!". Then there's sound of the door unlocking before open. Revealing a young man wearing a black shirt and pants. Violet eyes stares at Hexes.

"Hey Hexes." The young man, Kendex, said, used to her visits to the family before. He opens the door wide and move out of the way so the woman can enter the house.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2013, 09:26:49 PM »
"Hello Kendex. I... May have some news..." She told him as she went inside.

"So you may... Need to call everyone down..."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
"...Alright then." Kendex said as he close the door. What news did Hexes brought, he wonder? Unless... He frowns. Then he proceed to call out his sister and Dad, before goes to try to get them. "Lenyx! Dad! Hexes have something to tell us!"

TomJackal

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2013, 07:34:15 AM »
Lenyx was the first to arrive, coming from upstairs. She gave Hexes a small wave, then turned to her brother. "What's going on, Ken...?" She asked in that quiet voice of hers.
Next was the father, Xavato. He came up from the basement, and he smelled like wood shavings for some reason. "Hey Hexes. What's up?"

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 11:56:58 AM »
Kendex softens as he looks at Lenyx. Saying gently, "Listen to Hexes, she have some news to tell us." One that is important if Hexes wants him to immediately call down the family urgently, but it's not a definite possibility considering the woman's personality. Still, he's going to hear her out and bare the consequences as he looks at Hexes to see what she's going to say.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013, 04:01:35 PM »
"YEah... You all... Might wanna sit down for this. It involves... Xak." Hexes gave the first bomb right there.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2013, 06:33:14 PM »
Kendex nearly burst out to say 'What' if he hadn't bit his tongue to avoid interrupting. He clench his hand tightly, nearly shook. To anyone, this would've been excitement... but to those who knew the violet eyed boy. It was silent anger. Anger toward to the one who just disappear without the trace, especially when it is during the time of importance when someone needed their mother. Especially in Lenyx's case...

...He takes a deep breath and mentally count to ten to calm himself down. Before silently goes to sit down on the chair and pay a close attention to Hexes, he want to know his Mother's whereabouts... and why as a hopeful answer. It would be a long story...

TomJackal

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2013, 09:22:58 AM »
Lenyx's eyes widened at the mention of her mother. "W-What happened? Is she okay? Do you know where she went?"
"Len, honey, just relax and sit down. Hexes will explain." Xav said, gesturing for his daughter to sit. The girl nodded and did as her father asked. Xav opted to stand, thinking whatever's going on better be a long story.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2013, 05:26:24 PM »
"We met or sorta found Gundun. Gundun was looking for her through some link that led her to a frozen world and need a warp drive and navigator and gummi ship to get to and all that. She said nothing happened when she got there at first till she reached a city, and got attacked by some sorta guards and escaped using corridors of darkness, and ended up where we found her. So wherever that place is, it's likely Xak is there and she may or may not be in danger." Hexes said it all at once with no room for interruptions, while moving her arms a bit.

"So I wanna go help her and Gundun requested we tell you but I don't know exactly where it is since I took off to tell you as soon as she asked. That's all."