Author Topic: Order of XIII: Search For Her  (Read 12227 times)

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
Order of XIII: Search For Her
« on: December 20, 2013, 05:01:39 PM »
Why...?

I am so close...

They need... To know...

...These are the thoughts of a creature as they escape from shadow to shadow. They don't know how long they traveled since they escaped such a dangerous place. Dangerous than any other place..

A woman appears from the dark alleyway, yet she does not appear in good condition. To put it simply, her black dress that was once a fancy dress that is now in tatters. Wounds on her body. She seem to keep pushing herself and takes another step, then she fell down hard on the paved ground. Loose pink hair spread out around on the ground.

She's breaths in and out slowly as she tried to stay awake, yet it is failing as her eyes starting to close. Conscious fading in and out... Thoughts in clatters...

Yet one thought remains... Before fell into unconscious.

...Xak...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 05:04:26 PM by Nask »

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: Order of XIII: Search For Her
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 05:14:28 PM »
It wasn't long until someone stumbled upon the fallen woman, a cigarette in mouth and in a black suit and tie, "What the hell happened here?"

The man, known as Terc, picked her up from the ground, making sure she was alive at first. "... She's still here..." he sighed in relief, spitting out his cigarette onto the pavement as he carried the woman home. Careful not to shake her too much, he gently creaked the door to his house open before using his shoulder to open it all the way, "Hexes! Come here, bring the first-aid!" he hollered out, laying her down.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 05:17:33 PM »
There was some loud crashing sounds, and a few thuds, as Hexes came down, fortunately in her body, carrying the first aid kit.

"Why do you need... Oh." She muttered before handing it over, having no real knowledge of how to use medical appliances. "... She doesn't look familiar. Friend of yours that I don't know of?"

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 11:38:33 PM »
"I found her on the streets." he told his wife, taking the kit and starting to wipe the wounds clean, and wrap gauze around her wounds, "... she kinda... Looks like Xak, you know." he grimaced, having taken note of the resemblance. After a few minutes with bandages and wraps later, he sighed, "Think she'd know anything about her?" he raised his brow, looking up at Hexes.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 01:31:46 AM »
"Well now that you mention it... She does sorta..." Hexes muttered examining closer. "I guess she might know something about her... Haven't seen her in a long time though... I could find out forcibly?... No that'd be bad." Hexes shook her head and stared.

"... I hope she wakes up soon at least."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 01:40:42 AM »
The woman, the one who seems to resembled Xak to extent, starting to groan... Her hand twitches. It seem like she's coming around from being unconscious. Her eyes starting to open, revealing yellow eyes with slits. Another difference to their missing person.

"...W...Where... A-am I...?" The woman asks, dry and raspy as if thirsty. Yet to counter her difference is that there's a hint of similarity to Xak's voice if they managed to recall. Except... It fills with so much emotion... Too much. She didn't get up though as she feels too heavy to get up. Her strength still weak.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 02:23:24 PM »
"Our house, Miss." was what she got as a response, a sudden hand on her shoulder, the man's. "I found ya laying on  the streets, so I took you in and you patched up."

The man who informed her spoke with a calming tone, "I'm Terc, and this is my wife, Hexes. You're welcome to stay until you get back on your feet." he gestured with his other hand towards the black haired woman. After introducing himself, he pulled out a cigarette pack from his pockets, pulling one out and shoving it into his mouth.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 02:36:56 PM »
The woman seem to hesitate, thoughts going through her mind. It's easy to tell that there's something urgent for her to go somewhere and fast... Yet as she was in her current condition. Rest wins out. It won't be good if her wounds open again, despite how urgent that she need to pass on the message...

For now, the woman weakly nodded and said, "...Gundun." She introduce herself.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 06:11:16 PM »
Hexes muttered to herself, thinking.

"Sounds... Sorta Familiar... Wonder why..."

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2013, 09:24:07 PM »
"Nice to meet you... Could've swore your name was Xak." Terc replied, though in a pleasantly joking manor, he was looking for any unusual reaction to the name...

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2013, 09:50:55 PM »
And Terc is right on the target. Gundun's eyes widen at the joke, nearly cause her to get up. Keyword: Almost. Due to how she weak was earlier, it seem like she pushed herself and almost made her wince. Causing her to lay back down... If she had kept pushing herself, it would've reopen her wounds. There's not even a surge of power from her.

"You knew Xak...?" Gundun asks, emotionally.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2013, 10:12:43 PM »
Terc lit up the cigarette as he got the reaction he hoped for... For five years she's been missing, and now they have a lead. "We both fought beside her. I even saved her once." he replied calmly, puffing out a small cloud of smoke. He looked forward, not at Gundun, "Judging by your voice... You must've been close with her."

Then he turned to her, with a more serious face, a face saying he meant business, and he wants it now. "I hope you aren't close in the bad way." he said with a threatening tone.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2013, 10:29:35 PM »
"... Yeah." Hexes agreed with Terc... as she offered Gundun a sandwich, thinking she might be hungry.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2013, 11:35:47 PM »
"No...! ...I wouldn't do that to her..." Gundun pushes herself again when Terc said it. Causing her to struggle to get up. Seems to be shaken by the fact that her relationship with Xak is terrible. Would've gone further if it weren't for Hexes offering a sandwich. "O-oh... Thank you."

She accepted the sandwich and start eating. Trying not to attempt to chow down like a dog, but it did calm her down more or less. Once Gundun have enough bites, she stops and continues what she's trying to say. "...Especially when I'm searching for her until..." She trails off as she glance at her bandaged injuries.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2013, 11:45:02 PM »
Terc kept a close eye on Gundun as she ate, as if he was judging her... Which he was. Until she spoke up about searching for her.

He inhaled more of the cigarette's smoke, puffing it back out through his nostrils like he was sighing, "... What attacked you, Gundun?"