Author Topic: The Revolution  (Read 8755 times)

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
Re: The Revolution
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2013, 10:56:43 PM »
"Yep. Yet you can still see the other stores except upstairs and probably the arcade." Olalla chirps. The place is not big as a regular mall if she compare the size right. She looks up to see how many the guy in the suit is buying, which it look to be alot of them.

-

"...Hello...?" The woman looked slightly creeped out by Zelina's remaining caffeine rush, though she's not aware of this. Instead, she immediately get started on her shopping... At a slightly faster pace than any normal shopper. It seem to look like she's shopping over the seasonal clothing trends.

Offline MemeShock

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2013, 09:09:12 AM »
Tash was immensely creeped out by Zelina.

She looks like she's going to brutally murder me then dance upon my chopped up remains while wearing a tutu dyed in my blood, Tash thought to herself.  Tash has a very active imagination.

She headed for the mens section, searching for perhaps a new pair of jeans, or possibly a new shirt.

She picked up a few items of clothing - a pair of jeans, a white shirt, and a new skirt - and went to find the fitting room.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:21:11 PM by MemeShock »

JackMcDack

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2013, 11:53:30 AM »
"...You have an arcade?" The man questioned, pausing for a moment while picking out a Superman comic.

---

Zelina nodded in greetings to the two customers that had entered, and began bouncing slightly faster. Not just one, but TWO customers?! It was official, this was going to be a good day. If they needed assistance, she would happily provide.

For now, she just bounced there.

Staring.

Offline MemeShock

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2013, 08:30:50 PM »
Tash walked out of the dressing room in his Mens clothes, and boy did he look STUNNING. The shirt made him look so tall and masculine!

He giggled as he twirled in front of a mirror.

Damn boy, He thought, tugging on the sleeves. You are one attractive man.

He looked down at the jeans and frowned.

These jeans though, I am not sure of. I need a second opinion. Who could give me an opinion...

His eyes drifted across the shop and landed on Zelina. Gulping, he walked over to her.

"Excuse me? Could...could you give me an opinion on these jeans?" He stuttered, looking into those cold, dead eyes.

They're like spiralling vortexes of death that rip the soul from my body like a giant... quesadilla. Wait, what?

Tash frowned at his wandering thoughts.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2013, 10:20:32 PM »
"Yep~ But I haven't checked that place out yet." Olalla chirps at the man in the suit. Who knew talking with the costumer can be fun? At this point, when she finishes made the final touches absently. It looked pretty much the most shiny counter that she'll ever seen... If she seen it, since she's talking with the costumer at the moment.

-

Once the woman got enough clothes, which she picks out from the rack. Perhaps even picky of what to choose... She went to the Woman's Fitting room. Once in, she feels a sigh of relief that she's out of Zelina's unnerving stare... for now. At least until she finishes trying out the newest trends.

JackMcDack

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2013, 11:12:27 PM »
"Huh," The man said, "I may have to bring my daughter sometime. She'd probably love this place."

---

All play and no work makes Zelina a dull girl
All play and no work makes Zel-

Zelina blinked when one of the customers asked her something, her maniacal grin dropping. How long had she been out of it? She shook her head and smiled a less creepy, more warm smile at the customer.

"Uh, right! Welcome to-you walked in here long before..." She coughed, before stepping back a bit and surveying the customer, arms folded. "Hm...it'd complete the look better in black, honestly."

She looked over at the woman who had just entered the dressing room, noticing her sort of...terrified demeanor as she entered it. She huffed a little. "I was making the face again, wasn't I?" She said aloud.

Offline MemeShock

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2013, 08:39:22 PM »
Tash gave that some thought. He rushed around and picked out a pair of black trousers, before running back to the dressing room.

"Omfg THESE." Tash grinned at himself in the mirror, noticing that his butt looked AMAZING.

"Right, I soooo need these." His smile dropped considerably when he looked at the price tag.

"Oh. Hm. Well... I suppose I could... ask them to hold them for me while I gather the money?" He mumbled hopefully.

I suppose that I'll try on this skirt with my t-shirt...

A minute later, Tash stepped out of behind the curtain. She gave an experimental strut in the skirt.

Not bad, not bad. Bit loose though... hm.

She walked over to the place she got the skirt from, and frowned when she saw that they didn't have the size she wanted avalible.

"Excuse me Miss..." She read the nametag. "...Zelina...?" Odd name... "Do you have the next size down from this skirt in storage by any chance?"

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2013, 10:59:13 PM »
"Ah. That's nice.~" Olalla said, nice to hear that he's bringing his daughter to this place. She then looks at how much comics that the man in the suit have. "You are sure buying alot of comics. Big fan of them?"

-

The woman exits the dressing room, holding her own choice of clothes. She return a couple of them back to the rack, likely it did not fit with her taste. Then walks up to the counter and waits in line behind the man/woman who's currently in midst of a question with Zelina, seeing the worker of the clothing section not in hyper mode gave her some relief.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2013, 11:05:30 PM »
Adam shrugged and waited around the Lounge, figuring he could sneak in a break.

Meanwhile Jamie... Was... Well...

"Ah! Someone help!" She had been trapped under a fallen desk.

JackMcDack

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2013, 11:18:25 PM »
"No, but my daughter and h-spouse, are." The man said, walking up to the counter with a pile that very nearly went to his chin and was so heavy he had to carry it with two hands, "You should hear them debate over whether Superman would beat Batman in a fight. It's hilarious."

---

When both customers had ducked into the dressing rooms, Zelina had taken the opportunity to take out her Gameboy and play something to keep from doing the creepy face. Again.

As soon as she noticed one of the customers come out, she immediately put it away and fixed her posture, smiling at the ma- woman? Woman.

"Ah...no, sorry. What you see is what we got," She frowned slightly when the customer asked for something they didn't have. She hated that... "Belts are over there, though!" She off in a direction to the right, before looking behind the current customer and seeing what the one behind her had.

And actually beginning to ring the items up, knowing what they were. Somehow.