Author Topic: The Revolution  (Read 8753 times)

Bolverk

Re: The Revolution
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 08:10:51 PM »
Harper looked towards the woman. As much as he did not want to ask about the sign that says, "Now Hiring", He might as well ask about jobs. Anything to shut his roommate up. "Hello, I was wondering if I can get a job application to fill out." Harper asked the woman in a polite manner. He will have to admit, with so many departments there's bound to be an opening in positions.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 08:13:25 PM »
Adam just nodded as he gave her some Coffee.

"Even if we work here it's not free remember? Be careful what you ask for." He made sure to warn her properly, as he added some stuff in it to give it a kick.

The short adult just tilted her head and smiled...

"... Oh no need to fill out! You can have it and start now! We need more people anyway! You can fill the papers later, I'm the Manager, Jamie Mackay!"

JackMcDack

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 09:30:10 PM »
Zelina waved Adam off, taking the drink. "Just put it on my tab."

She then lifted the cup to her lips and began chugging for a solid ten or so seconds. She lowered the cup, snapped her mouth a bit, and blinked. She sat still for a moment.

And then sprinted upstairs, jumping over the counter and standing as still as a statue, aside from her eye which occasionally twitched, with a grin that would probably scare off any small children that were unfortunate enough to look at her.

And medium-sized children.

And maybe a couple adults, too.

Bolverk

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 10:25:30 PM »
The young goth boy was not sure what surprised him more, the fact that he got a job as soon as he walked in the door, or the fact that he got a job. But regardless, he got a job. "Alright. I'm Harper. Harper Thurston," He introduced himself. "So... where do I go?" Harper asked, pointing around unsure of what his exact position is. 

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2013, 02:40:34 AM »
"Arcade!" Jamie decided on the spur of the moment, pointing over at the game machines, as she handed him a blank badge and went to go get out some boxes.

Adam on the other hand... Regretted what he had done.

JackMcDack

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2013, 10:26:57 PM »
A man in a simple suit, tie, and fedora walked into the Revolution and walked immediately to the map. His face was stern and blank, but his relaxed shoulders and hands in his pocket made it clear he wasn't exactly a no-nonsense kind of guy. He scratched the bridge of his Roman nose and adjusted his hat, scratching his short black hair as he read.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2013, 10:46:04 PM »
"Hahaha~ Zelina sure was excited for her job earlier." Olalla said, stops whistling for the moment. Had noticed her co-worker dashed from the coffee place to upstairs like a rabbit. Yet the latino is oblivious to why Adam looked to be regretful or the exact effects that the coffee does to Zelina and her scary expression.

All she's thinking about is trying out that coffee later if she can remember it.

That's when Olalla notice a new potential costumer entering the mall within the sight of her section. She smiles and carefree waves at the man in the suit, despite that he doesn't see her. Still, it is nice to wave at a new person.

JackMcDack

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2013, 11:06:40 PM »
Oddly enough, the man actually waved back, after having looked at the map and located the comic shop...in front of the store...which made him feel slightly like a blind idiot. He walked towards the shop, tipping his hat as he stepped inside.

Bolverk

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2013, 11:14:27 PM »
"Alright. Arcade." Harper looked at the arcade machines and walked over towards it. He might as well get familiar with the entire "store", whenever he gets break time. However, there is one thing he could not wait for shoving his achievement of finding a job into his roommates face. He really hated his roommate.  He waited around the arcade machines browsing through the kind of games the arcade has. "I am empty I am done. There is nothing wrong. Just a dry spell of the heart..." Harper sang rather softly as he browsed around.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2013, 11:51:51 PM »
Funny. That the guy she waves at is the costumer for her section! Joy!

"Hola! Welcome to the Comic Book Section of the Revolution! How can I help you?~" Olalla greeted to the costumer, clueless on how one actually does in this situation for any worker. Still it seems like she just dives in and do what came naturally.

JackMcDack

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2013, 12:07:27 AM »
The man smiled at Olalla, taking off his hat and taking out a piece of paper. "Hello there! I was wondering if you had..."

The man's smile slowly blanked as the list unraveled, quadrupling in size.

"...You know what, I'll just see what you have and work around how much I can buy..." The man said, folding the list back up and stuffing it under his hat again as he began to browse the shop's selection.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2013, 12:52:45 AM »
"Okay!" Olalla respond. That is sure is alot of things for that costumer's list that she can say. She watches the man browse the shop's selection, which there's various comic selection and it's collectibles. All kinds of comics that Olalla doesn't know of, which she now focus back onto checking on last minute things at the counter to make sure it works right.

Meanwhile this happens, another potential customer come through the doors of Revolution. A black hair woman wearing blue and white dress, along with black stocking and shoes. She's holding a black purse with a golden buckle on it. She looks around and sees the map for the moment, then nods before start walking to the stairs. Seem to head to the area that Zelina watches over.

JackMcDack

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2013, 12:26:24 PM »
The man began picking out a couple comics, and pretty soon he had an armful and was still going. It was taking quite a while, actually.

"...So uh, this is a pretty big place." The man said, making small talk.

---

By the time the potential customer had entered the store, the coffee's initial kick was wearing off and Zelina's smile stopped being creepy. Well, AS creepy. It was still a little creepy...

The woman was still hyper, however, and was bouncing up and down slightly at the thought of her first customer for the day.

Offline MemeShock

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2013, 02:23:47 PM »
While on the ground (Sorry, 'First') floor, a young... lady? ...entered the store.

This, my friends, is Anastasia Taflor. Don't call her Anna. Called her Tash. She likes Tash.

But anyway, Tash enters the store, glad to be in somewhere warm for once. Her flat is extremely cold since she had turned off the heating in order to conserve money, along with the majority of the electrical appliances.

She pulls her wooly hat down - it's one of the few thick items of clothing she owns. Her skirt is quite obviously threadbare, and as much as she doesn't want to, she's going to have to buy a new one. What a money drain she thinks, sighing.

She wanders up to a random employee and taps them on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, but could you direct me to the clothing section?" She asks, speaking in slightly accented English.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2013, 08:45:05 PM »
"Upstairs." Jamie replied to the customer who was not wearing enough in her mind, as she carried a large box.

Adam got the idea to go help another section since he wasn't busy, and scanned the store to figure out who needed assistance... Aside from the midget.