Author Topic: Gift Games  (Read 26930 times)

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
Re: Gift Games
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2013, 01:38:46 AM »
*1st person is confusing as fak >.>*
After a while...well, Kotone reached the end by following the light. She sees a boy with a...bell?
"Strange...a boy?"
Whatever she's in, she better listen. She lowers her headphones to show that she'll listen to what he'll say, if he does say anything.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 03:10:14 PM »
 "so, i take it you're the Rabbit from fathers tales then?" Ciel said quietly as she walked out form behind her corner to the forming group. her curiosity and mild excitement at possibly finding a lead to her father subduing her shyness a little. though she must admit she found it quite odd.. she could have sworn he said the rabbit wore a skirt that never flipped..
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 03:32:30 PM »
The boy didn't react to anything anyone said or asked. He instead just rang his bell once more, before it disappeared into thin air. He then looked around at the people that had gathered.

"... Welcome you all, from Far and Wide... To our home of Little Garden." He stretched out his arms as he said this. They weren't actually in Little Garden Yet, but in a cavern inside it, but it was close enough.

"You have been invited to stay here, and play in our Gift Games. Where anything can be bet, anything can be won, due to your special talents." And he was going through this quite professionally.

"If any of you would like to go home though... Please say so now."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 03:58:41 PM »
Jun tilts his head at what the boy is saying, but didn't react to it. He readies himself to respond, seemly like he's going to take the offer back home. Truthfully, it's not; what he said next completely averts this action.

"...I'm staying. New opportunities." The red head bluntly answered and reason in a few words with a emotionless tone. It is hard to tell what he's thinking to conclude that answer.

Offline Lione Tabuukilla Fortuna

• The King Group
  • Ello Dere
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction Profile!
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 04:10:06 PM »
The thoughts of the horrors he had seen over years flooded Ben's mind, causing him to shrudder, "Tch..." While he had saved towns, brought sweet justice to those that deserved it, there still was something in his heart he longed for. Maybe here, he could find his answers to the questions he had been asking himself forever.

"I'll stay." he asserted with a nod, "There's something I have to find out, and if years in my world didn't give me an answer, I might just find them here..."
All hail Suzumiya Haruhi-sama, the tsundere goddess! And all hail TvTropes, the evil and addicting site that it is! Join the Troper Army now! : D RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I AM THE TROPE.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2013, 04:54:23 PM »
Ciel nodded still lost in thought. ' sorry little sis.. you'll have to keep things working on your own for a little while.. i'll be sure to bring father home someday..' then her mind brought her back to his tales of this world and left her with one nagging thought she had to bring up.. " err.. you wouldn't happen to be a crossdresser would you?" she asked meekly to the rabbit.

"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2013, 05:04:09 PM »
Xara looked around at this large group, keeping quiet...

Though the young woman may have looked innocent and shy, but the worn blade she held in her hand spoke different; the truth. Caledfwlch was the Legendary blade she was given by her second soul, the blade used to slay a God, Elithaz, whom sought to control reality and did so until Xara herself stood against him and won... Surely she may be of help, and despite being incredibly powerful, she had much to learn still.

"Well, Xara... It appears we've got a new calling." Terc spoke up, "Huh?" "This is a perfect time to train... These people are strong, but if there's stronger... Well, we might be able to lend a hand?" the young woman nodded silently, considering everything... Andensi, her mother, is immortal and may worry, but no harm is done if Xara is absent for just a while...

... And who knows, maybe Xara would be able to protect and learn from these people, "... I'll stay."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2013, 05:05:40 PM »
The rabbit boy stared a Ciel for a second... Before jumping up and kicking her in the side of the head, not hard enough to leave lasting damage.

"... No. I'm a proud Moon Rabbit, why would an Aristocrat of Little Garden Cross Dress?" He was obviously annoyed, when he landed.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2013, 05:11:47 PM »
In Xara's eyes... That was a possibly bad idea.

With a quick hand movement,  she switch the way she held her blade to an informal stance (The back of the blade resting against her forearm) and grabbed the Moon Rabbit behind his neck and held him with her incredible strength and lifted him into the air to prevent him from escaping. You see, in rabbit may have been just playing around or correcting the girl's comment... But to Xara, she viewed it as an attack on an innocent.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2013, 05:15:22 PM »
Ciel let loose a loud MEEP before whispering double to herself and ducking under the kick into a scared possition. " i-i'm sorry mr, its just, my father used to tell storys of this place and he always mentioned the rabbit wearing a magic skirt... so i just assumed.." she rambled off in mild worry, not for herself, but that she offended him.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2013, 05:23:53 PM »
In less than an instant, the rabbit wasn't in Xara's hands anymore, and was being carried by a girl who seems to have appeared from nowhere. She had long black hair and dark brownish eyes. Her outfit was simple of camouflage boots and shorts, as well as a black tank top and black socks that stopped midway on her thighs. For accessories she had nothing but a whistle around her neck, and black gloves that went halfway to her shoulders.

"How rude!" The girl set the boy down, staring at Xara like she had just finished eating dinner but was refusing to wash her hands.

"You need to learn not to assault people!" Though really she should be saying that to the temperamental rabbit next to her... Who was rubbing his neck.

"... I'll now explain more." He seemed to have moved on though.

"This world... Is called Little Garden. You have been invited to play in what are called Gift Games, hosted by Communities. Gift Games..." The Rabbit was going to keep talking but the girl interrupted.

"Hey hey. Rather than explain, lets just play one! Everyone we are gonna play a gaaaaame! You gotta follow the rules to the letter or ya lose got it? If you win you get a fun prize! If you lose... We'll take one of the things you're carrying in your pockets!" The energetic girl was now smiling, as she got a table from seemingly nowhere, and held up a knife for everyone but the Rabbit.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2013, 05:34:41 PM »
" but.. i don't have anything in my pockets.. " ciel exclaimed softly

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2013, 05:41:43 PM »
The girl looked at Ciel, with a weird smirk on her face, before blushing and covering her mouth.

"I'll just take something else then." She had the eyes of a predator when she said that, as the Rabbit sighed.

"Marcia..." He muttered, with a disappointed tone. No sign of stopping her though.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2013, 06:00:47 PM »
Xara remained silent, she stared intently at the two characters... Before the voice of reason spoke up, "Calm down, Kid. Calm... It looks like we'll have to play this game. Might owe an apology or two later." she reluctantly sighed, lowering down her guard as her sword disappeared in a flash of light. "I have no pockets from which to take from." she looked up, her serious tone from before being lowered down to a more calming one.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2013, 06:03:21 PM »
The named Marcia still had that look in her eye, seeming even happier after Xara told her that.

"Okay okay~" She snapped her fingers, as a scroll appeared in front of everyone but her in the Rabbit. It basically was the agreement to the play the game. If they win they get a prize, if they lose then the Host, Marcia in this case, can take one item of her choice from each loser.

All that it needed now was each of them to sign the bottoms of the scrolls, a pen provided.

The Game Details were as follows.

Game Name: 52 Pick Up

Rules: One will get a Deck of Cards, and place it on top of their left hand. They will then pick up as many cards as possible using the provided knife, to stab into the cards from above. It is impossible to get the 52nd card without stabbing the hand. No Interfering with another person while they pick up cards.

Winning Condition: Pick up More Cards than the Host.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:11:38 PM by Kimoto »