Author Topic: Gift Games  (Read 28729 times)

Offline Lione Tabuukilla Fortuna

• The King Group
  • Ello Dere
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction Profile!
Re: Gift Games
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2014, 01:37:05 PM »
Ben looked back at the sheer amount of food, and was once again stunned, hesitating to take a step forward to join the other two. He then shook his head furiously, trying to come back to his senses, knowing it wouldn't serve him any good to panic. As he took a slow, calming breath, he stepped forward with a small shrug, "I'm in."
All hail Suzumiya Haruhi-sama, the tsundere goddess! And all hail TvTropes, the evil and addicting site that it is! Join the Troper Army now! : D RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I AM THE TROPE.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2014, 05:46:22 PM »
"Oh and it's not a Gift Game. Just a normal game. I hid the keys in the food so whichever keys you find are yours to keep." Marcia cleared that up.

"Feel free to start eating. It's just a bit of fun." Though the Lord seemed fairly happy they were playing along with her game this time, as she ate some of the ingredients that had been stuck to her.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2014, 12:04:27 AM »
Jun nods to Marcia in some form of understanding. He looks at where to start from and goes to one of the prepared plates. Then start eating... well. More like taste one piece  of the meat on the bone, which it caused him to pause for the moment. Stares at the food. Before continues to start eating like nothing happen, keeping his pace slow to avoid the possibility of swallowing the key.

Aside from that moment of pause, the food is normal for him.

• The King Group
  • Ello Dere
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction Profile!
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2014, 12:54:20 PM »
"Ah," Ben mumbled, looking at the food, "So the keys are in the food... this is going to be tricky if we want to be efficient. Well, might as well get started." He closed his eyes and pointed around, before opening them and reaching for the first thing he saw his finger point at. He didn't really know what it was, but decided to take it regardless. It did remind him of a chicken from back home. "I hope that I don't find out that I happen to be allergic, if anything, to the smallest thing the hard way," he said, before slowly eating the food, hoping not to accidentally swallow the key.
All hail Suzumiya Haruhi-sama, the tsundere goddess! And all hail TvTropes, the evil and addicting site that it is! Join the Troper Army now! : D RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I AM THE TROPE.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2014, 12:25:45 AM »
"Well... Kid, time to eat. You'll need those, uh... Energy." Terc spoke up, "And a bed too..." unlike the other two, Xara not only needed much more food than the average person to function, but she also was oddly very skinny.

And if anyone could guess, she sat down and immediately started devouring anything in her reach, eating like a  hungry lion as she bit, torn, chewed, and swallowed... That is, until she bit down on a  key. Hard - the young heroine spat out the metal object; as well as the halves of all four incisor teeth. Hand over her mouth as blood started to seep through her lips and fingers. And all this lady did was make a painful grunt and wince at it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 12:31:54 AM by EeveeandAbsol »

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2014, 02:39:26 AM »
The Lord stared at Xara for a moment...

"O-Oh god! Ju-Just hold on I'll get one of the healing gifts!" She seemed to start to freak out as she ran over to a cabinet.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 01, 2014, 05:41:37 PM »
Jun just paused eating when Marcia panics, he glanced over to the direction of the disturbance. Seeing Xara's bleeding mouth and the ripped incisor teeth stuck on her key didn't seem to get a reaction out of the red head like the others would have. Just plain staring and swallow the food he was chewing moments before, since he haven't found the key yet.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2014, 10:37:58 AM »
The woman suddenly opened her mouth, mouth wide open as she winced in pain, gripping the table as she ducked her head down... Anyone watching could visibly see the grotesque site; in a matter or seconds, new incisors grew in to replace the older ones, the half-broken teeth in her mouth fell out like the ones from the key to make way for the new set of teeth... She finished off by just spitting out blood into a napkin and looked up, "... Sorry."

• The King Group
  • Ello Dere
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction Profile!
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2014, 04:28:54 PM »
"Sweet Thanatos," Ben mumbled, trying to contain his surprise as Xara spat into the napkin, "I uh... no offense, though. I just... have never seen someone do that before." He was a little more shaken than he appeared, not noticing that he was cutting across the handle of a metallic key in the food he was eating. Trying to remain casual, he quickly resumed to eating his food while keeping eye contact with everyone, but was still distracted, not noticing the key he was still cutting across.

I AM THE TROPE.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2014, 01:05:36 AM »
Jun blinks at Xara's replacement of teeth, did not seem to be disturbed by it either. "It is fine." He said, before goes back to eating his food. Not even commenting about how Xara replace her incisors.

Soon he found the key when he tried out the soup, only to heard something metallic when the spoon comes in. Thus taking it out with the use of the spoon. He had wrapped it around with a napkin to dry and able to hold it after found out that it is still hot due to the soup. Now waiting for it to cool off and dry.

• The King Group
  • Ello Dere
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction Profile!
« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2014, 08:41:49 AM »
Ben grimaced slightly at realizing he was the only one who hadn't yet found a key... before looking down while wondering why whatever pie-looking food he was eating was so hard to cut through. Noticing the key, he pulled it out nonchalantly and set his food aside, taking a napkin and beginning to clean it off.

I AM THE TROPE.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2014, 09:07:44 AM »
"... You would be surprised from what else I can do..." Xara looked up at Ben before looking back own at her foo... She took the key and pocketed it, and went back to scarfing down her meal. Being a bit more cautious this time - not wanting to lose her teeth twice in one night.

• The King Group
  • Ello Dere
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction Profile!
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2014, 01:36:10 PM »
"Ah," Ben let out a small grin, "It seems this world is already much more interesting than where I came from." With that, he took off his hat before carefully laying the key on his hair, then pulled his hat down again to keep it there. After that, he silently resumed eating his food.

I AM THE TROPE.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2014, 03:52:17 AM »
Marcia stared at Xara, before shaking her head.

"Ri-Right... Everyone found a key so I'll let you choose rooms... If anyone wants to choose a roommate please do so now..." She seemed a bit shaken, obviously not having seen many self-healing gifts like that.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2014, 01:05:47 PM »
"I'm fine with sleeping alone." Xara spoke up between shoveling into her mouth, chewing, and swallowing.

What was even more odd about this woman was the amount of food she ate, yet was still incredibly skinny for a full grown woman.