Author Topic: Gift Games  (Read 30700 times)

Offline Lione Tabuukilla Fortuna

• The King Group
  • Ello Dere
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction Profile!
Re: Gift Games
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2014, 09:30:32 PM »
"Well, that seems reasonable enough," Ben mumbled with a shrug at why they should travel in pairs. Afterwards, he kept silent, mentally rejoicing that for once, he might have somewhere comfortable to sleep, unlike the unforgiving ground and rock he knew from home. At the same time he was also trying to figure out who he might work well with if they were working in pairs, being used to working alone most of the time. He decided to stay silent for now, not used to starting up a partnership, hoping that he would be approached rather than have to approach someone else.
All hail Suzumiya Haruhi-sama, the tsundere goddess! And all hail TvTropes, the evil and addicting site that it is! Join the Troper Army now! : D RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I AM THE TROPE.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2014, 07:30:55 PM »
Jun looked to be neutral at the prospect of partnerships, but he nodded at what the rabbit said. Then he looks at the rest of the group.

"Are you two coming?" Jun said to Ben and Xara, then the red head walks off. Based off the direction, he's seem to intend to check out the Rooms where they going to sleep from now on. Would not know what to expect if the conditions of the entrance is this decent.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2014, 03:27:22 PM »
"..." her question answered, Xara turned to Jun and followed him. She was also wondering which room she should sleep in... Though, another secret concern for her, was food.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2014, 03:31:15 PM »
From deep down the hall there was a loud shout that sounded something similar to GET OVER HERE, but it wasn't clear.

• The King Group
  • Ello Dere
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction Profile!
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2014, 10:23:25 PM »
Ben had silently fell into step behind Jun and Xara, keeping alert for any sudden noises. He paused as a loud sound came through the hallways. It wasn't clear, but it was definitely something, "Did anyone else hear something?"
All hail Suzumiya Haruhi-sama, the tsundere goddess! And all hail TvTropes, the evil and addicting site that it is! Join the Troper Army now! : D RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I AM THE TROPE.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2014, 11:45:39 AM »
Jun pause upon hearing the loud sound as well. He nodded to Ben, his hand is on his weapon and looks alert. Too alert... Perhaps taking a sign of the loud sound from deep in the hallway as some form of coming danger, likely a trespasser this early?

Instead of continuing toward to the Rooms, he starting to walk toward to where the loud sound coming from.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2014, 11:48:25 AM »
Xara followed Jun, though with less stealth... Holding her left hand out, a bright flash radiated from her palm - summoning the blade Caledfwlch into it.

• The King Group
  • Ello Dere
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction Profile!
« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2014, 11:58:01 AM »
Ben followed their example, drawing his saber into his left hand while deciding to leave his revolver hidden. Moving quickly, he covered the rear flank in case anything came up from behind as everyone investigated the sound.

I AM THE TROPE.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2014, 07:04:52 PM »
The source of the noise was... The Kitchen. Where Marcia was surrounded by what looked like large coal shaped objects, plates, and a ton of food, as she ripped up a piece of paper.

"Th-There... Now we can have a welcoming feast..." She was talking to herself, seeming tired, and covered in cooking ingredients.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2014, 05:01:35 PM »
When they reached the source of the sound, which is the kitchen and seeing what lay within. Upon seeing it, Jun seem to relaxes for the moment and noted the results of what Marcia did.

"...Is this the meals that this place usually eat?" He quietly murmured. Difficult to tell if he's confused or curious with that flat tone of his. He didn't move from the spot or move forward to try out the food, just staring at them with what resembles a thoughtful look.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 05:04:23 PM by Nask »

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2014, 12:19:39 PM »
"... Oh..." Xara looked over Jun's shoulder, and her mouth started to water. She was staring dead on at the feast. If there was one thing the heroine liked, and from her figure it looked like she needed desperately, was food.

• The King Group
  • Ello Dere
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction Profile!
« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2014, 04:45:11 PM »
Ben turned around as the group stopped, peering at the sight over their shoulders. After sheathing his blade, he rubbed his eyes, disbelieving of the sheer amount of food present. He had never seen so much food in his life, not even in the cities. However, he quickly turned his attention to their tired and covered in ingredients hostess, and dropped his voice to a whisper, "Should we perhaps help her? She looks rather tired."

I AM THE TROPE.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2014, 11:09:13 PM »
"... Eh?" Marcia noticed the three, since she had been in the room still. "W-Welcome! I decided you have a meal to celebrate you guys coming!... So come on, and try anything you like! Just uh... Avoid the black stuff."

The black charcoal was what she meant, which she was throwing into a trash bag.

"Oh but... Just so you know... You can't open any room doors in the Community. Unless you'd like to play a game I set up here with the food. Don't worry it's just to get the room keys, and you'll play by eating." The bronze skinned girl clarified, while waving her hand.

It was probably obvious by now, she really loved playing Games.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 01:30:42 AM by Kimoto »

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2014, 06:49:45 PM »
Xara glared at the girl, from their first game... She wanted to hurt her. But her stomach soon growled, its loud roar telling her to defeat Marcia in this gift game.

"... I'm hungry. I want to eat..." she stepped forward, "Let's play..."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2014, 07:24:33 PM »
Jun looks at the amount of food on the table, one of them may contain the key. The key to their new bedrooms that they will be staying. From the amount of food that he can see, it would take quite awhile. He takes the step forward to join with Xara, nods to accept this game.