Author Topic: Deck Doctor ( Doctors Wanted, Closed)  (Read 2461 times)

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Deck Doctor ( Doctors Wanted, Closed)
« on: June 15, 2013, 06:53:30 AM »
attempting to Revive the old Deck Doctor topic, atm we're closed as we need actual Doctors. ( i'm sadly not enough of an expert to be one myself)

The premise is for the Doctors to accept and review Decks posted by others and help improve the decks. thus, Doctors must have a decent knowledge of the game's mechanics and the Meta as well as a good grasp on several types of decks. to Help with the Stress of this, Doctors can now open and Close Requests whenever they need to ( though i must ask all doctors to only close if they are unable to do it for a while due to a vacation or other event or they have a full plate) also its highly advised for all requests to be in a similar format to be set by the doctors once we have some and give every deck a name to be added to the que.

now with that out of the way its time to get to the bread and butter of the topic that will be edited as time gos by

Deck Que: N/A

Doctors: N/A

Doctors On Duty: N/A
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards