Author Topic: Magical Guardians: A GA RP  (Read 38143 times)

Offline Karafina_von_Styxgalahd

• The Jack Group
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Guardians: A GA RP
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2013, 08:23:12 AM »
Rath looked around quickly, and other than about three other random people walking around in the area(not enough of a crowd to bother him), it didn't look like anyone just spoke to him. Truth to be told, he figured that the voice somehow came from his head, since he thought he felt something tingling in the back of his mind. But still, maybe someone spoke to him.

"No, no one knows I'm here," the voice spoke again.

"Okay, really, can you just show yourself already?" Rath muttered. He really didn't feel like having someone following him right now.

"How can I, when I am in your mind?" it actually sounded like it might be teasing him. Rath frowned. If someone was going to question his intelligence (or lack thereof), at least make it a fair game.

"Who... What are you?" he questioned while cautiously looking around to make sure no one was near him, "I really dislike talking to strangers, let alone having one in my brain. Can you just leave already?"

"If only it was that simple... I did not choose to stay in your mind like this. I am bound to you, as you are to me. I am Meta Knight, one of the-"

"Meta Knight? That doesn't sound normal. And what's this nonsense about you being stuck in my head? Am I dreaming right now?" Rath huffed, feeling rather irritated at this point. And he was getting tired of talking, too. That little fu-

"... I can kind of read your mind, you know," Meta Knight said, "Allow me to explain why I'm here..."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2013, 03:20:50 PM »
"If you keeping talking like that, the chances of you getting in trouble is increasing. Keep it in indoor voice." The woman said. "Not exactly a good sign for a conversation or for me to answer questions. Especially you are gaining a audience." Pointed out the amount of stares increasing... Yeah. She's not going to tell the boy about her "Tattoo" if he keeps acting that way.

She won't be surprised if they would find some place that is more private due to this.

-

What the hell. Did he just got hit in the face by the package of meat by that bounty hunter wannabe who also taken the rest of the milk? The man's eye twitches as he gets up and take the meat off from his face, keep calm... Kept the anger in check and do something else productive... And  hope that "Hunter" suffer a misfortune. Imagination included.

"Hey! Aren't you going to take the confro-What the hell are you imagining!?" The voice... saw the contents of those imaginations, since he's inside the man's head.

"Silent, Bowser. Don't interrupt my thoughts of wishing karma on the "Wannabe"." He said quietly under his breath, how he knew the voice's name involved listening to "Bowser" rants and had played Nintendo games before. And so, he picks up cleans up the mess that the wannable caused in the grocery section and continue back to work... After he goes to get more milk from the back.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 03:36:02 PM by Nask »

JackMcDack

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2013, 03:26:13 PM »
"...And that's why I'm in your head right now." The Wii Fit Trainer finished her story.

'Uh...huh...' Mark said, still blankly looking out at the crowd. 'This is kinda giving me a headache...'

"Lying down for a few minutes always helps." She remarked.

'On duty, can't do anything.' Mark inwardly shrugged. 'By the way, do you have a name, or do I have to refer to you as 'The Wii Fit Trainer' all the time?'

"Oh, my name is-"

The Wii Fit Trainer was cut off by a loud whistle that surprised Mark to the point of almost falling off of his chair. He looked behind him for the source to see one of the other lifeguards with the whistle in hand.

"Dude," the other one said, "Your shift's been up for, like, fifteen minutes."

"Right, right..." Mark mumbled and got out of the chair, walking to the sort of 'rest area' where two more lifeguards had been waiting.

"Something up, Mark?" One of them-his name Jay-asked.

"Nothing much," Mark said, staring blankly at the other end of the room, "I've just started hearing a voice in my head today that's been distracting me and telling me to find a bunch of other people to save the world."

The room was silent for about five minutes.

"...Well when you say it like that it sounds downright absurd."

'Brutal honesty is the best policy.'

"Say, Mark..." the other lifeguard-her name Bea-started, "How long has it been since your last vacation?"

"...I've had a vacation before?" Mark genuinely questioned.

"Right. Why don't you take a week off?" Bea asked. "We'll fill in your hours like you were here."

"But I'm fine. Honest!"

"You're stressing so much you're turning into a schitzo." Jay pointed out.

"Hey, I am NOT a schitzo, the voice told me s-okay, that's not exactly the best sign..." Mark rubbed the back of his head.

"Mark," Bea said, putting a hand on Mark's shoulder, "Maybe the voice is just a sign that you need to get out more. You never give time to yourself."

Mark opened his mouth to retaliate, but nothing could come out. He lowered his head and sighed in defeat. "I suppose a week without me won't change anything drastically... Alright, I'll go, I'll go."

He said goodbye to the two and excused himself before going to change and leaving. He combed his hair back with his hand.

"Well." He talked to no one in particular. "Now I've got a week to myself."

"It's good to have time to unwind. Even if that time is also being used to help me..." the Trainer quipped.

Mark sighed and began walking to the park. Good to both unwind, and hope someone else who's insane comes through it.

---

"...So long story short, Blue guy bad, we good, help we." Samus finished her speech in which she had to yell to wake Sandra up three times.

"Wait, isn't your suit blue?" Sandra questioned.

"That's different and you know it is." Samus said.

"Fine, fine. I'll buy it right now 'cause I've had, like, no sleep." Sandra assured, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "I'm going to the coffee shop. You want anything?"

"...No thanks, I'd rather you not pour coffee in your ear trying to give it to me." Samus casually remarked.

"Your loss." Sandra said, before putting away the shotgun and walking to the coffee shop, which wasn't too far away. The first thing she noticed was some kid telling someone he was with to shut up. She wanted to question it, but she didn't really have the ability to do so as of yet, so she just got in line to get her coffee.

Offline JBcristal

• The Ace Group
  • (Certified Potato)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2013, 03:59:43 PM »
"And that's why I don't eat shrimp!"
Anthony was half listening to him, and trying to check on the guy talking to himself. Didn't he even know he could just, speak in his mind? And... what did Pit just say?
'Pit, you were telling me what you remembered about the naked blue guy. What, pray may tell, does that have to do with shrimp, exactly?'
"Well, it's simple, really! You see-"
'Nevermind.' Anthony interrupted 'Anyway, there's a guy talking to himself, in case you had yet to notice, that I suspect may be like me. And... that girl he's now talking with, I think may be, too. She's more subtle, but... something about that tattoo in her hand...'
"Oh, that's the triforce! It's a holy symbol or something that Link and Zelda used."
'...in that case...'
Anthony got up from his table, and walked toward the two.
"Excuse me... could we... talk about something? In, well... somewhere more, private." He said, talking low enough to not be heard in the other tables but to be heard by both.
Look, I'm not saying it's gay. It's just oddly specific, you know? Like... really, really awkwardly specific.

"Spoilers don't just spoil the plot, they spoil the pacing, as you get stuck waiting for an event you foreknow, and miss things as a result." - Pat Holleman

The Element Commander

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2013, 04:35:17 PM »
Marcus turned to look at the guy who just confronted him and the woman. "Well, that sounds like a great idea." he said, "Miss... Someone... here was just suggesting the idea!"

"Miss Someone." Fox groaned, "Why do you suck at catching girls' attention?"

"Shut up!" Marcus exclaimed out loud, bested by his Smasher again. "Have YOU ever gotten a girlfriend?"

"Uh... Too many plot endings! I refuse to answer! ...So shut up!"

Marcus shook his head violently to clear out his mind the best he could. "Uh... sorry about that. But yeah, I'm Marcus. Where can we go to talk?"

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2013, 06:05:34 PM »
Scanning his items...hunter realized he was missing one thing.
Oreoes.
The mother****ing cookies used to dip his milk in.
The milk was a red herring to make him forget to buy the cookies!
"...So it was a red herring..."
Looking back at the grocery section, he sees another man staring at the packaging.
The last pack of oreos.
"Oh hell no! That is mine!"
Both men rush in to grab the last package. The man punches Hunter.
"Ow! Since when are two grown men resort to fighting over a box of cookies?"
"Since now!"
The other man slaps Hunter with a fish.
"Ow!"
Hunter grabs the man's head and pushes him to a shelf...then opens a bag of salty chips and pour it over his face.
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh...The salt! It burns!"
The man attempts to rub out the salt from his eyes to no avail. So what's the next thing Hunter does?
He clotheslines the man into the same shopping cart from which he took the milk.
This is a bit too far isn-
"SHUT UP VOICE D:<"
Climbing the shelf... he does a dramatic pose before doing a flying knee to the back of the man head, who falls...but not stopping there, he dashes over to him and spears(tackle) him into a pyramid full of cans.
...Wow, just wow.
With the man unconscious for quite a while, Hunter pumps his fist in the air...before proceeding to look at the mess and stares.
"Hehehe... kthnxsbai"
Hunter rushes to grab the last box of oreoes, take his grocery bags, left the money on the counter, and run the hell out of the store.
And that my friend, is a normal day of grocery shopping for Hunter.
Hey-a... let me talk for once. I have a couple of things to explain to you, but you keep interrupting me.  And wouldn't they found out that you caused a mess at that place?
The voice said.
"Eh... They'll forget, unless it's a major character in this rp. And the cameras weren't on because I hacked them every time I go there so I won't be recognize! : D And let's go to the park... Just the park."
Sheesh...What other troubles this-a man have gotten into?
And so, the man and the voice in his head walked towards the park.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 07:48:58 PM by Akuma Killer »

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2013, 06:39:53 PM »
The woman thought for the moment. Should she?

"That young man could be like you, same with the other." Female voice mentions. Or rather, Zelda as the woman knew. If their mental talk is right, there are indeed others... The woman's dream of the Forty-Three colorful flames comes into mind.

"Becote. Uria Becote," The woman introduce herself, only since the newcomer ask politely and to correct the boy named Marcus. She then suggest quietly back to the newcomer as she wraps her remaining scones into the napkin and put them into her pocket for later. While considering of what places they could talk about, she briefly considered the Central Plaza for the moment before squash the idea. Then there's one other idea... "We go to the library then."

-

The man returns with his cart to see his section... is in a mess.  His hand is shaking at the amount of disorder and mess that SOMEONE tries to make a muck of! He goes to the nearest phone and calls, "Aisle 12 is in a mess... We need more people to clean up. Stat." He seem to take this calmly on the outside, but on the inside...

Bowser mumbles, "Three... Two... One..."

And the man's fuming and rage a storm as his OCD is in overdrive on the inside. The other co-workers runs over to see the mess. One of them comment, "...Wow. Who did this mess this time, Jude?"

The man named Jude answers, "That's what I'm wondering...." His eye twitches. "Come on. Help me clean this mess up and organize everything back where it goes. Also... Someone get that unconscious man to somewhere!"

And cue the cleaning and Jude's thoughts on when he finds out whoever did this... THEY WILL PAY!.. The unfortunate victim of the coming firestorm would be the unconscious man who fights against Hunter over the oreos.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 07:51:47 PM by Nask »

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2013, 08:36:49 PM »
Hunter head towards the park in central plaza. Sitting on a bench, he put his groceries down.
"Alright, Voice in my head. Explain to me why there is a voice in my head."
Sigh...
"You didn't even sighed, all you did was say: "Sigh...""
Alright, so here's what I have to say so far...
*A long explanation later...*
"So that's why I have a talking red fat Italian plumber in my mind..."
I'M-A NOT FAT! I'M JUST A BIT...THICK!
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! STOP SCREAMING IN MY HEAD YOU ITALIAN PLUMBER!!!!"
...Stares... Deciding to drink a carton(Yes, a carton. He drinks from the carton) of milk, he picked up his bags when he notice that one is missing...
"Hmm..."
But there is a trail of milk behind a bush...
"I should check out that trail..."
And so, when hunter follow the trail...there was a squirrel with a collar on.
"..."
The Squirrel stared back.
"..."
But Hunter stared back. This squirrel has drank half of the milk hunter has bought.
"..."
What happens next has been censored due to complicated implications.
"Mommy, why is that man beating up a sq-"
"Shh...Don't stare, continue walking..."
And so, Hunter beat up a squirrel. Using his bare hands. Satisfied, he fistpumps...but then sees a women running up to the squirrel.
"Oh my...Chucky..."
...Chucky? ...Was this someone's p-Oh sh*t...
"YOU!!!!!" The women points at Hunter.
"YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY PET SQUIRREL, CHUCKY!!!!"
She seems to pull out a spray bottle...wait is that pepper spray?!
Hunter has two options here.
1. Explain to the women what the squirrel did, but still risk getting pepper spray'd
OR
2. With the half-drunk milk carton, splash the women in milk before pushing her off into the conveniently placed slope.
Of course, Hunter knows what he must do...
Gripping the milk carton, he splashes the women in milk.
"Agh... Why does this smell like Squirrel?!"
With the first step in his plan, he triggers the second step.
Throwing the Squirrel in her hands, Hunter pushed her and she fell. Fell down and barrel rolled into a conveniently placed spiked bush.
"AAHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT'S WITH THE PRICKLY THORNS ON THIS ROSEBUSH!?"
Happy with what he'd done, he picked up the pepper spray.
"I might need this later... But who knows?"
Putting the pepper spray in his pocket, he took the unopened milk cartons and head back to his bench and drank some milk dipped in cookies.
Don't ask me how, he just did.
While the plumber in his mind facepalmed as to what happened.
... This man is really insane.
"I HEARD THAT!"
And so, he attracted everyone's stares again.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 08:41:00 PM by Akuma Killer »

Offline JBcristal

• The Ace Group
  • (Certified Potato)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2013, 08:38:42 PM »
"Alright then. It sounds like a good place." Anthony went over to the counter, and after a little awkward scene that involved payment, no money and heart shaped gems, he was ready. "So, ermh... where is the library, again?"
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 08:43:31 PM by JBcristal »
Look, I'm not saying it's gay. It's just oddly specific, you know? Like... really, really awkwardly specific.

"Spoilers don't just spoil the plot, they spoil the pacing, as you get stuck waiting for an event you foreknow, and miss things as a result." - Pat Holleman

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2013, 08:48:43 PM »
There seemed to be no one paying attention to her. Perfect. She slid behind the building and pulled out a small orb of what looked like pulsing black blobs.

"Find and destroy," she whispered, placing it on the ground.

An army of Primids rose at her words. They gurgled a reply before emerging in Smashington. Nenya smiled as they all ran towards the town, causing the people to scream in terror. Wreaking havoc had never felt so satisfying.

JackMcDack

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2013, 08:52:37 PM »
Mark watched the possibly insane man as he did...whatever he just did now.

"...At least I'm not the only one going insane." He commented. Suddenly he noticed the...things that started causing terror.

"Mark, run." The Trainer instructed

"What the fuck are those things?" Mark asked.

"I'll explain later, RUN!" She ordered. Mark decided it was a good time to listen to her and he ran for the library.

---

Suddenly, Sandra sat down at the table where the other three were and smacked her head down on the table, chin-first, coffee in hand.

"I don't know who any of you guys are but I'm joining this conversation." She told them irritably, bags under her eyes.

The Element Commander

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2013, 08:58:47 PM »
Uria? Marcus thought, Isn't that... pee?

"...YOU IDIOT!" Fox shouted in his mind, causing Marcus to cringe a little bit, "One, that's called urea! Second of all, you NEVER, EVER say ANYTHING like that about a girl! Do you even have a social life?! If you said that out loud, she would have smacked you silly!"

...Oops? My bad? Marcus thought, blushing sheepishly. At the sound of Sandra sitting down and speaking, he turned his head. "Oh, hey! How nice of you to join the party. And the library? ...It's somewhere in town."

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2013, 10:11:15 PM »
Luciel was unaware of the panic around her, to deeply entranced by her game as she crossed a random street without noticing. ' HEY LOOK OUT! ' " huh.. that didn't sound like me.. or the the pikachu i've been imagin-EEP!" Luciel said as she began to regain focus only to suddenly be tackled by a strange woman in a lab coat.. only she never felt the ground.  " You Can open your eyes now miss " the same voice said though she noticed it didn't seem to be in her head this time.. opening her eyes she found herself standing on the rooftops with the lady. looking down below ( once the shock was gone) she noticed that the road she was just on was flooded with Shadowbugs that were beginning to form into primids. " you should probably stay up here for now, oh and that pikachu you've been hearing? its not just your mind.." the mystery lady commented before jumping off the roof and summoning a giant spoon of all things, swinging it like a large sword as a wave of psychic force flung off, slicing a group of primids into chunks just before she landed.. all luciel could so was watch in awe and wonder when she fell asleep.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2013, 10:12:48 PM »
"Bookhall Library is actually in the Central Plaza. Right on the border to the Dreamvale Academy district." Uria answered, noted another newcomer. She gets up and puts her marked hand in her pocket to avoid further curious stares. Tossing her empty coffee cup to the trash can. "I'll lead you all there."

She then goes to try to lead the group to the library. Only to see and hear people screaming of terror and running from something... Which comes from the direction of the Central Plaza. This is all to evident when she see the creatures forming out violet bubbles causing terror.

"What the...?"

-

After Jude and his co-workers clean up the mess and put everything back to place, the guy who fought against Hunter over the last oreos is still out like light. And the employee have time to calm down with a thought of suing the culprits to pay for the property damages.

"Hey!" One of his co-workers, Fraser comes in. "We need to board this place up!"

"What?"

"There's some weird creatures running around in town! Coming from the Central Plaza!"

"Wait... What creatures you talking about?... oh nevermind. Don't we have the law enforcement handle this?" He doesn't believe him either way. Although he mentally felt Bowser... figuratively jerk his head up when the employee mentioned about the creatures.

"Hey. Do what he said." Jude for the moment raise his eyebrow at Bowser with the mental saying. Great you believed him too, imaginary customer? "Just do what he say, dammit! I rather not die from your mistakes!"

And screaming people from the streets starting to come inside like any other person who tries to dive for shelter.

"...Fine. Fine! Get to the back! Now!" And cue taking people in while some of more braver people like Jude goes to set up barricades from... Whatever is going on. They need to get TV in the office on for the news.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2013, 10:28:56 PM »
Hunter looks to see people running away... from these weird figures.
"...Well shit."
...Oh I know those...RUN!
The plump voice said.
... I'M NOT FAT.
Oh sh*t, you can see these too? So hunter did what he does.
He grab his grocery bags, and run the hell out of the park...
"The Library's closeby... We're going to stay there for a while."