Author Topic: Magical Guardians: A GA RP  (Read 42422 times)

Offline Karafina_von_Styxgalahd

• The Jack Group
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Guardians: A GA RP
« Reply #180 on: August 14, 2013, 07:00:51 AM »
Aaaaaaaand Rath was out like a light.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 03:06:25 PM by Stinky_Pete »

The Element Commander

« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2013, 05:06:36 PM »
While Marcus' hearing was drastically enhanced, he couldn't hear the sound of someone dying. Instead, he winced and cringed. "I think the stench of the dead is getting to my head." he said out loud, putting a gloved hand to his forehead, "That, or it might be Subspace."

He sat down in the middle of the road, Blaster and Reflector out for extra precaution. He almost felt alone, thrust into some kind of big event like this. Of course he knew he was far from alone, though. Uria, Austin, and a bunch of other Guardians. Well, maybe Austin wasn't exactly in the list, but he was definitely a Guardian of some sort.

Marcus sighed. "I just want to see him again..."

---

Meanwhile, a teenager who looked like a mirror image of Marcus was walking through the streets, alone. He was nowhere near the previous Subspace attack. In fact, he had no idea! However, if bright lights overhead and the new voice in his head told him anything, he just HAD to find his twin brother.

"Wolf, of all the things you just had to lack in machinery, it was some sort of GPS." Flector said, his gray wolf ears twitching on his head, "I mean, you gave me the ability to transform into... this half-animal, half-human thing, and you don't have a GPS?"

"Don't blame me!" Wolf snapped, "We have radars in Lylat and that's all we ever needed!"

"Right, right." Flector said, shrugging, "Now, time to find signs of intelligent life aside from the one in my head."

"...You mother-!"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 06:34:13 PM by The Element Commander »

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2013, 05:47:49 PM »
Uria clench her hand when she heard Maria told her the news in her mind. The very same news that made her distrust toward the Guardian of Marth goes further all of because he killed a fellow guardian. There are things that does not require flatout execut-

"Uria. Calm down." Zelda orders. "While it is saddening that we lost a guardian, don't let your emotions overrule your judgement."

The dark head takes a deep breath to maintain her calm facade. Using her free hand to brush a strand of her hair to behind her pointed ears. "Sorry Zelda... It's just... frustrating."

"It's alright... There are times where you cannot help to think that way. Still we must press forward, even if our times are at it's darkest." Zelda said.

The Guardian of Zelda sighs as she glance to the resting Sandra and then toward to the direction where Marcus is at. She mutters, "I hope you are right..."

-

Down the road, not far from the Guardian of Wolf's current location. A young man in red is currently waiting for the gas to finish pumping into his vehicle, a silver and black motorcycle to be exact. Just so he can continue driving through Smashington for a reason. At this moment though, he seem to be focus on something, but on what? For the moment he looks like he's glancing at the beach across the street with his amber eyes.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 14, 2013, 10:34:35 PM »
Mr. No Name easily caught the punch. "... That was pathetic." he proceeded to jab Hunter right in the kiwis.

=~=~=~=~=~=

Austin looked up from where he was leaning against a wall of a building, pretending to be deep in thought. He noticed Marcus walking away alone. Going against his better judgement, he approached the Guardian of Fox, his hand falling "casually" to the hilt of Falchion. Something buzzed in the back of his head telling him not to hurt anyone else, but he squashed that feeling like a defenseless Primid.

Where was Nenya? She had to be around somewhere. There was just no way she would be gone for this long. It had been ingrained in his mind that no matter where he was, she would find him. Her patch would naturally draw her to him. But here he was, with a group of prime targets, with no back-up in sight. Should he call for it? Was this really worth releasing Solaris?

No. He couldn't take the risk. What he needed to do now was stand back and watch. Who knows, the Guardians might get so distrustful of each other with the right cards being played, that he wouldn't have to do a thing. He would begin sowing the seeds with Marcus.

"You alright there, Foxy?"

=~=~=~=~=~=

Nenya followed the young man, though noticed that her patch was beginning to grow warm. That meant Vilyon was somewhere nearby. She hoped that these guys wouldn't take any wrong turns.

"So... what are your Smashers like?" she asked, hoping to get some sort of information on Smasher weakness out of the two.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2013, 10:45:52 PM »
...Avoiding the jab to the kiwis was easy.
He was a soon-to-be-but-not-legal-hunter anyways.
Quick drawing, Hunter shoots Mr. No Name with his revolvers with his free hand and ran the f*ck away. Luckily, he put the revolvers on the "Freeze" option, instead of the "Burn" option before shooting.
"...Mario...Should we really look for this girl? That guy seems suspicious."
"I don't know Hunter...I don't know."
Oh well... Hunters due off to the library, running away from the Mr. No Name.
What he needs to do now is find Airlia, the important girl that man was talking about...who's apparently a loli.

The Element Commander

« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2013, 07:26:26 AM »
"Hm?" Marcus turned around to see Austin close behind. "Oh, hello. Foxy... that's a new one. But I'm alright. Just thinking of... stuff."

For fun, he aimed his Blaster at an old trash can and fired, the shot making a clean hole. Smiling, he twirled the gun in his hands and looked up at Austin. "Quite an experience for everybody, hm? Wonder how the other Guardians feel." He paused, then frowned. "Oh, and about that other Guardian you were questioning, where is he? He's not injured by a Primid or anything, is he?" He started to walk over to where he last saw him.

"What's with the cool attitude?" Fox asked.

Keeping a calm mind and a bright smile usually helps in the long run.

---

"Excuse me!" Flector shouted at the mysterious man in red, running up to him, "Excuse me! Sorry to interrupt your train of thought or anything, but have you seen someone who looks exactly like me?"

He paused. "Without these." He pointed to his wolf ears. "And this." He then pointed to his tail. "And these." He held up his claws. "And this... color." He pointed to his hair. "And most likely these." He pointed to all his gadgets.

"Why do you want to find your twin so badly?" Wolf asked.

So I can show him all this cool stuff! Flector thought back, If you can't appreciate your own stuff, I'll appreciate it for you!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:58:45 AM by The Element Commander »

JackMcDack

« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2013, 02:13:30 PM »
Mark let Sing down rather calmly for her flailing about.

"You're feeling better, I take it?" He asked her, stopping and turning around enough to where he could see her. He had heard Nenya's question, but decided to leave it for later, slightly more important matters were happening about now...

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 15, 2013, 03:51:01 PM »
The young man looks up at the Guardian of Wolf with a blank look. Amber eyes taking in the boy's features intensely, before answering with a emotionless tone and shook his head. "...Haven't seen anyone that match your description."

He seem to pause for the moment, before gave a small nod to something as if mutual understanding. He asks. "...How important is he to you?"

-

"Hmm... Angry for one moment, before comment on random stuff like a Let's Player in the next?" Jude raising a claw finger as he answers the Guardian of Roy's question, it's what he could best describe Bowser at this moment. "Did something happen to him before... or is it the result of complete boredom inside people's heads without anything else to do or lack of danger for you guys?"

This question is directed to the Smashers inside their Guardian's heads... Although the Guardians would had to interpret their Smasher's answer. To Jude, while Bowser seem like what the Guardian remembers from the games, there some details that suggests that something did change for his Smasher...

"Hey! I'm still the same...! Just all of my ideas are used up a long time ago except making sure you didn't die in a ditch or something!" Bowser yells back. ....Or maybe not, Jude thought as he glance back toward to the Guardian of Megaman's flailing around for the moment.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2013, 04:53:34 AM »
Sing stared at them all for a moment after being set down... The entire time Megaman had fully explained EVERYTHING this time... And her choice on how to deal with it all?

"... Help me think up a Magical Girl name for the next time I use that outfit." Instead of saying she was fine, she said that. Even though the outfit was smaller than one would want just like a Magical Girl, the Cannon WOULD make it out of place...

"... Also how'd I get back in my own clothes..."

And next came the explanation on that.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2013, 11:29:26 PM »
Maria and Luciel reappeared next to uria. " lets fall back to bookhall.. no telling how much longer your song will keep these minions asleep, and i'd rather we weren't out in the open when they do." she said leaving luciel confused about whats going on.

Meanwhile Airlia stopped running just outside of a certain allyway. " huh, seems i missed everything.. " she said while looking around, not noticing the 5 people  behind her.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline Karafina_von_Styxgalahd

• The Jack Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2013, 03:14:09 PM »
Rath laid there, completely still. A pool of blood was forming around his head, right where the flowerpot hit. Someone screamed upon seeing the lifeless body.

"No....... This..... Can't....... End.... like this........" Meta Knight whispered as he faded away.

The Guardian of Meta Knight was no more.

The Element Commander

« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2013, 03:22:00 PM »
Impulsive as always, Marcus made his way over to where he remembered the Guardian being. Couldn't hurt to check, right? You know, help out in case of an injury or something. Calmly, he walked past Austin before the Guardian of Marth could say a word.

--

His face doesn't look very welcoming. Flector thought, Does he not like me? "Very important. He's my twin brother." he explained, his tone of voice almost desperate, "We were orphaned at a young age and we stuck together for years. When we were fourteen, we got separated into different families, and I didn't get a chance to see him. Now my foster parents are out of the house, and this is my only chance. Are you certain you haven't seen anyone like me?"

"Aw, does the half-wolf boy have a relationship with his brother?" Wolf teased.

You sound like you know a lot about relationships. Flector thought back, What, did you have experience between you and Panther?

"...I will murder you in your sleep."

Good luck with that.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 17, 2013, 06:08:40 PM »
The man in red shook his head again. "...But I can help you find him. Faster on bike than on foot on this island." He said, sound like it's a obligation for him. Didn't sound like he's complaining though.

A click from the gas pump is heard and the man walks to his motorcycle silently, doing the usual routine that all drivers do when the gas pump is done and pay it with a credit card on the machine. Once it's done, he looks back to the Guardian of Wolf. Expecting what the boy's answer would be.

-

Uria nodded at Maria's concern. "Very well then. But first... We need to pick up Marcus." She said, since they are going to move locations. They need all the help they can get once they reach Bookhall. There's a thought of irony in her mind, that originally that she and the others were heading to Bookhall before the invasion started.

Aside from that thought, she goes to place her hand on Sandra's shoulders and gently shook her awake. "Sandra. We need to get moving soon. To the library building." She mentally said to the Guardian of Samus' mind through the link.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2013, 10:54:53 PM »
Austin shifted his eyes towards where the fallen Guardian of Snake lay. Marcus was obviously going to check... and find him dead... it was best to not seem too suspicious. He closed his eyes and was engulfed in a white light for a moment.

Back in civilian clothing. His eyepatch was gone. As was his cold demeanor. What was once slightly... off and foreboding was replaced with warmth and a carefree smile. No one would ever associate him with such wrongdoings as murder.

Of course, he had to get these fools moving. It was best to trap them, right? Alleyways were too cliched for his taste. Perhaps if he brought them into a library or something...

"We ought to group up somewhere where we can all think!" he called over his shoulder as he walked towards the library.

=~=~=~=~=~=

"NO! LIVE, DAMN YOU!" came a voice near Rath, desperately trying to revive him.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Nenya opened her mouth to answer, then saw Airlia. "... Hey! Where did you come from!? And why are you dressed funny?"

=~=~=~=~=~=

Hunter just had to follow a trail... of dust clouds. Due to Airlia running so fast.

The Element Commander

« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2013, 07:58:05 AM »
Flector smiled at the invitation, trying to let this man warm up to him. "Thank you very much for your invitation." he said, walking up to the motorcycle and looking at the man, "I'm not sure how I could pay you back, Mr...?" He trailed off, expecting a name.

"Red Speed Demon sounds like a fitting name." Wolf grumbled.

Your sense of humor is as terrible as rotten cheese. Flector responded.

--

Marcus walked up to the where the Guardian of Snake lay. He found him dead as a doorknob, and that made him take a few steps back in surprise.

"How could someone kill him?" Fox wondered. "Or, how could someone injure him enough that he had to die? Our ranks keep falling by the minute...

Marcus was about to answer, but his ears picked up Uria's voice. "You called?" he asked, happy to get away from the corpse and rnning over to Uria.