Author Topic: Magical Guardians: A GA RP  (Read 38142 times)

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
Re: Magical Guardians: A GA RP
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 04:17:58 AM »
Throwing knives at a target and hitting the center...
Boring.
As a bounty hunter with amnesia...he doesn't know his name at all. But for now, we'll call him Hunter.
"Hunter is such a clique name to call me by, isn't it?"
You weren't suppose to read that!
"Oh...whoops, sorry."
The hunter, looking at the target sighs. Why can't he get revolvers due to gun laws? Or why can't he be a bounty hunter?
"Agh...Damn you the man! D:"
Having nothing else to do, he once again talks to himself...Till he decides to head towards the nearby store to buy some food. And where he lives is a cabin in a woods, close enough to the city, yet far enough to not be visited by random strangers.
The night is strange...Lights in the sky?
"Hello!"
asdfghjkl...Who the hell is in my head?! ...Wait I think I know the lyrics of that one song...
"I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY COUNCIL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO ME..."
MAMA-MIA! YOU'RE SO LOUD!
"...I HEAR VOICES CRYING, I SEE HEROES DYING, I TASTE BLOOD THAT'S DYING, I FEEL TENSION RISING...I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY COUNCIL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO ME..."
Unluckily for the voice in Hunter's head, this is going to be a long walk to the store.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:22:16 AM by Akuma Killer »

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2013, 10:02:47 AM »
Having missed the lights, the young man by who was stitching up the doll was just about done...

"And... Perfect! The cutest bunny ever~!" he held up the pink doll of fluff into the air, "That's a beautiful rabbit!" "Wha-?!"

====

Meanwhile the local drunk Tak was in the midde of a back alleyway at the moment, wandering around groggily as she was still tipsy... Having not noticed the newcomer into her head.

Offline Karafina_von_Styxgalahd

• The Jack Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2013, 12:24:15 PM »
All Rath wanted to do was relax at the park and be away from crowds. He just didn't like the noise.

He stood near the river and leaned just a little closer. He could see the little fishes that swam around. Among the things he did to untangle his nerves, that included observing the few animals that live in that little park. Amazing how it's still untouched after all these years.

Just then, he saw a streak of light reflected in the water. One second it was there, the next, it was gone. He turned to the sky, and his eyes widened.

Well, not every day one would see a light show like that. Wait, was that one streak heading towards him?

Closing his eyes, he braced for impact.

When nothing happened, he opened his eyes again and cautiously looked around. Nothing seemed to have changed here. He thought that he could feel something in the back of his mind, but he quickly pushed that thought away.

Well, that was weird.

Maybe he was seeing things.

"No, that was real," a voice replied.

Did my mind just rebut itself?

"No, that was me," that voice spoke again.

Offline JBcristal

• The Ace Group
  • (Certified Potato)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2013, 12:27:47 PM »
"It has begun." In a park, hidden in plain view was Anthony, looking at the lights coming out of the mountain. "So, are you sure it's going to choose me? I mean, sure, you kinda choose me, but... I'm not sure if-"
A light interrupted him, going into him. He flinched when it happened, but besides that, he wasn't surprised, as if he had been expecting that to happen. "Alright... now, let's see... ermh... how do you talk to someone in your mind... eh... hello?"
"Hi there! How's it going?"
"See, I told you he would choose you!"
"Yeah, yeah, you told me so..."
The voice from inside Anthony's head gasped "Is that you, Lady Palutena!? What are you doing here, too!?"
"You see, it seems that you, leaving all those years ago wasn't that good for the temple. Who would have thought, eh, Pit?"
"That still doesn't answer my question." Pit deadpanned, and Anthony could feel the urge to face palm coming from him. Good thing he didn't really had control of his body.
"Sure, sure, you can argue later. If I keep on talking alone in public, it will only make things more awkward. And this isn't a conversation in which I want to stay silent." Calmly, Anthony started walking. And walking. And... walking.
"...how can you get lost in a park, anyway?"
"I'm not lost. I'm simply... checking the area! Haha... yeah..."
Look, I'm not saying it's gay. It's just oddly specific, you know? Like... really, really awkwardly specific.

"Spoilers don't just spoil the plot, they spoil the pacing, as you get stuck waiting for an event you foreknow, and miss things as a result." - Pat Holleman

The Element Commander

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2013, 01:29:33 PM »
"Maybe some... uh... coffee would help clear my brain out..." Marcus mumbled, running over to the coffee shop.

"You know you're perfectly sane, right?" the voice in his head said, sighing afterwards.

"My brain has a life of its own and its talking to me through telepathy. I am definitely sane." Marcus mumbled sarcastically. Pushing open the door to the coffee shop, he sat down at an empty table, not too far from a woman who was oddly staring at her hand. Wonder what she's doing... he thought.

"Oh, please." the voice said, "She's a girl. Ever heard of a manicure?"

"Oh, shut up." Marcus said out loud, making some people stare at him.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2013, 03:29:57 PM »
The woman turns her head toward to the direction of a boy who had just said "Oh, shut up." She place her hand down, where the Triforce marking can be seen in view by the boy with neon eyes. Her thoughts are currently in conversation with the voice within her, which it made her seem abit unfocused in terms of staring at the boy. The conversation is mainly her inner confusion and a answer from the voice...

Oh and her coffee starting to turn cold... and her poor remaining scones lay there forgotten on the napkin.

---

The man enters the store and start working as he multi-tasking on dealing with the inner voice... or in his point of view, a imaginary angry customer that may or may not be the result of stress. He walks to the back of the store to see if there's any paperwork that need to be done later, before he get started on his job.

Offline JBcristal

• The Ace Group
  • (Certified Potato)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2013, 05:16:26 PM »
'So.'
Anthony was getting into a coffee shop. It was a nice place, so it would be a good idea to rest for a while there. Of course, it had nothing to do with the fact that he was completely lost and he stumbled upon it. Nooo sire.
'So. Palutena told me some things about the situation already, about the whole "Creepy naked blue man" thing, or whatever. No, the problem is, what now? Do you have... any ideas, as to what might happen now?"
"Well, it's simple, really!" Pit said in Anthony's mind.
'...well?'
"Ermh, I... uh... kinda, forgot?"
'...joy.'
While the mental conversation was going on, Anthony took a seat, and asked for a coffee. Maybe, just maybe, something interesting could happen...
Look, I'm not saying it's gay. It's just oddly specific, you know? Like... really, really awkwardly specific.

"Spoilers don't just spoil the plot, they spoil the pacing, as you get stuck waiting for an event you foreknow, and miss things as a result." - Pat Holleman

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2013, 05:34:37 PM »
The girl was talking to herself, yet not exactly... As she poured herself some milk. 

"I'm Sing. You?"

"Megaman."

When they had started talking wasn't clear... Or when she noticed. Or even when she got to the kitchen and awoke. The only thing obvious was the fact she didn't seem to question this. In reality it was because she played so manys games, that she became delusional and forgot what's real and what's fiction.

"... Ah. A Classic Character. So what are you doing here?"

"Well..."

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2013, 06:56:43 PM »
"THEY TALK TO ME, THEY TALK TO ME. THEY TELL ME THINGS THAT I WILL DO. THEY SHOW ME THINGS I'LL DO TO YOU, THEY TALK TO ME... THEY TALK TO ME..."
Despite all the stares Hunter is getting, Hunter doesn't care.
Hunter does what he wants.
While the voice in his head is mentally slamming his head against a wall, Hunter enters a store while singing a song about voices.
...Why can't I get a different guardian..?
Hunter starts heading towards the grocery section of the store, except now he's humming the song about voices...Except he still continues to get stares.

The Element Commander

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2013, 09:20:36 PM »
Marcus turned his head and noticed an odd symbol of the woman's hand. "Glowing tattoos...?" he said to himself softly, "Cool."

"That's no glowing tattoo." the voice in his head said, "That's a Triforce marking! And it's not even glowing!"

"Does that have to do with the Tri-State Area?" Marcus wondered, "Anyway, I want to get a closer look at that tattoo. Why? Because it's way cool. I mean, the design and the simplicity!"

"This is a really weird way of saying that you'll be checking her out."

"I thought I asked you to shut up!" Marcus said out loud again, scooching over closer to the woman.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:25:11 PM by The Element Commander »

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2013, 09:39:43 PM »
The woman kinda feel creep out now as the kid yells shut up to himself and coming to her way. Did he have some sort of a mental problem...? Then again, she do have that voice in her head, though she need to make a mental note to herself and the voice to wear gloves to cover up mark.

"... May I help you?" The woman asks with a raised eyebrow as she sips her (now cold) coffee, position her marked hand behind her other hand. The sooner she does it, the sooner that she just walk away. Though the female voice advise her to listen to the boy for the moment... Despite how questionable the boy is.

-

The man heard a loud humming of a random song in the store, he glance toward to the guy in a cowboy outfit wandering in the grocery section. The same section that he's in, which involves stocking the items. He groans mentally as he knew who that guy is, which it is one of the stores' more... quirky customers. Some bounty hunter wannabe guy if his co-workers mentioned right, even if this part of the world have... No tolerance toward to bounty hunting unlike the land of the free.

...Just ignore the guy and continue his work. He thought.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2013, 10:07:51 PM »
Looking through the grocery section...he gathered all of the items he needed except for one. One REALLY SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT OBJECT OF CONCERN.
His usual brand of milk is not in stock.
"...No this can't be... The milk I usually buy isn't here?! Curse you plot awareness...ness! How can something that I usually buy isn't here?! Unless... The person who's typing this did th-"
Shhhhhhhhh....... Don't break the 4th wall this early!
"Oh, my bad."
Who-a are you talking to?
"SHUT UP VOICE IN MY HEAD D:"
Glancing around...The man in the cowboy attire look at a cart next to a employer.
The MacGuffin.
The supur dupah importanto item.
The milk.
"asdfghjkl... Seeing that cart full of milk...I need to get it."
Hunter have two options here.
1. Ask the employer how is his life and then question if he could take some milk
or
2. Inconspicuously snag the milk from the cart and run away like a loony.
"Hm... The first option is more sane...but the second option is way more fun... And I should be more snarky and more sane by now but I guess that's what they call the "Exposition" of a plotline. Building up the characters and setting before the conflict."
Stares...stares everywhere.
Oh my. So much unwanted atte-
"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP D:<"
There's no words for what he does next.
The next thing the poor employer sees is hunks of meat hitting his face, the noise of cartons of milk being taken away from a cart, and a man running away to the self-checkout line. Inconspicuously, of course.
The voice in his head facepalmed.
... I'm afraid to say that I'm stuck with this guardian for a long time...
Compared to the last incident involving bananas... this is far less severe.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 10:22:05 PM by Akuma Killer »

JackMcDack

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2013, 11:10:36 PM »
The day finally started and Mark had first shift. It was the usual crowd, old guy doing laps, fat kid in the corner desperately trying not to make it seem like he was there, a group floating in the deep end talking, the works. He leaned back in the chair.

'Damn...I went longer than usual today.' He thought to himself. 'Wish I could've gone longer, though. Damn pool not letting lifeguards swim while on duty...'

"You know, it's important to let your body rest after a long workout." The same voice from before said. This time he looked behind him.

'Goddammit, now I'm hearing things.' He sighed.

"No, you're sane," The voice assured him, "I'm...well, you'd know me as the trainer from Wii Fit, I suppose."

'Oh goddammit, you mean I suddenly become a Schitzo and I'm not even original enough to make up a voice in my head?'

"No, no, no. You do not have Scitzophrenia. Let me explain..." The voice then began explaining things to Mark.

-----

Sandra awoke about an hour later. She sat up blankly in her bed.

"That was...odd." She said to no one.

"Ah, memories." A voice suddenly said. Since Sandra thought she was alone, she was quite shocked at this new voice, so she did what any sane person would do; rolled off her bed, got out a gun case from under it, and took out her shotgun, pointing it at the doorway. When she was aware that no one was there, she got up cautiously and walked slowly towards the doorway, intent on surveying the house for intruders.

"Heh, I think I'm gonna like you." The voice chuckled. This caught Sandra off guard and she pulled the trigger. Thankfully, she had no shells in the shotgun (Well, didn't have any yet).

"Who are you?" Sandra said half-loudly, still on guard.

"Samus Aran, Bounty Hunter," The voice replied, "And you can put the gun down because I'm not in the house, I'm in your head."

Sandra snorted, still walking cautiously through her house. "Yeah right, I'm not falling for that one...this time..." She whispered under her breath. She went on to search her whole house, under every nook, cranny, and hiding spot she knew, and even found a few she didn't know she had. By the end of it she was exhausted. She plopped down on her couch and laid the shotgun on the coffee table.

"Believe me now?" The voice asked.

"Yes...alright, I'm all ears..." Sandra said, laying down on the couch.

"Good." Samus said, "Now then, here's what's going on..."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 01:46:12 AM by Jak the Emporium Master »

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2013, 12:41:01 AM »
Luciel was walking casually through Central Plaza, better known as the national park of Smashington ( why they have there own national park is anyones guess) " Thank Hariji that that explosion happened when it did.. old man Hanz got so worried that he canceled classes for the rest of the month!" she said as she skipped happily, commenting about Headmaster Craig Z. Hanz of Skyvale Academy. and his concerns about landslides in the aftermath.  ' Pika pikachu pika! ' " man.. i really need to play some pokemon today i guess.. my brain just won't leave me alone about it" she said to herself as she pulled out her cellphone and booted up an emulator for a fresh run of pokemon yellow. her attention just far enough gone that she has no idea whats infront of her.

=====================================================================================================

Meanwhile on Mount Smash

" so let me get this straight.. you're sonic the hedgehog.. as in the blue blur who stared in one of the worst games of modern gaming"  airlia said as she paced inside the cave, she could hear people outside the cavern but they can't seem to locate the entrance without the light source from within. ' yea thats me! the one the only knight of the wind. ' the voice in her head confirmed with a snarky proud edge to his voice. '  right.. and you said you're stuck inside my brain because that naked blue dude that you ripped the wings off stole your body?" she continued   no way i totally could have beaten him if he didn't cheat! ' Sonic contenued in his cockyness. " .. and i have to protect you along side other random strangers from this naked blue guys minions until we figure out how to reclaim your bodys, and if i fail we both die?" '.. yes.. ' airlia nodded in clarity.. before promptly fainting on her feet. ' well now.. that's no good.. ' sonic sez...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 07:16:20 PM by Slider Eclipse »
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

The Element Commander

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2013, 07:51:27 AM »
"Um... uh..." Marcus stammered, unsure of what to say, "Hi! I was suddenly interested in that tattoo of yours and... um... where did you get it? Mind... telling me?"

The voice in his head groaned. "You simply suck at picking up chicks."

"Shut up again!" Marcus exclaimed out loud, drawing even more attention, ...Who are you, anyway?

"My name is Fox McCloud. Leader of Star Fox and master of barrel rolls."

So... you're a fox?

"No!" Fox exclaimed in a sarcastic manner, "I'm a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings!"

"Sh-Shut up!" Marcus exclaimed again, grabbing his head and slightly embarrassed.