Author Topic: S.E.A. RP  (Read 70592 times)

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Re: S.E.A. RP
« Reply #540 on: July 23, 2013, 02:27:15 PM »
Marron's Domino Chain... Had increased to the point that every hallway was covered in domino's somehow even the walls and ceilings. Every empty space he could access at the moment had a domino in it. Making it very very hard for anyone to get around. How he got them there, and where he was getting all the domino's was another matter entirely.

The oddest part was, he was spraying them with something before setting them down.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 23, 2013, 02:34:05 PM »
"Right, sir," W said. "Understood." he sent F a glare to tell him that messing around wouldn't be tolerated. Well, it was never really tolerated, but it would definitely not be tolerated on today's mission!

They found the disguises, typical Genin fare. The only real unusual thing about the whole thing was the fact that the headbands came with facial masks. Of course, never one to whine about fandom accuracy, F donned his immediately and found himself wishing that he at least checked the clothes for bugs and stuff first. T, due to her small size, often found disguises too large for her and this was no exception. Still, some rollling of sleeves and such later, she was ready for action. W, on the other hand, not so much... he grumbled about fandom accuracy all the way to the village.

"Dubya, what do your elf eyes see?" F asked. W rolled his eyes at the jibe, but nonetheless turned on his telescopic vision.

"... I think I have a glimpse of her," he said quietly, gesturing to one of the balconies far away. "Hang on, I'm gonna move in closer to see what she's up to..." before the other two could comment, he was moving through the crowd, eyes trained on the balcony.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
« Reply #542 on: July 23, 2013, 05:15:31 PM »
Kazami leaves the medical bay...and sees a long domino chain.
"...Well then. This is new, I didn't know they were doing renovations."
Sighing...she looks at Marcus once again.
"Well... Should we worry that the hallways are filled with dominoes?"

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 23, 2013, 05:41:48 PM »
Osvald looks up from his PCD to notice there's more Domino Chains. Too many to the point that he can't find a space to go around them. It's that filled, even covering the walls and ceiling.

...How he going to move around? And he doesn't feel like standing still while in SEA building either. So that leaves the ranger... "...Stepping onto them?" The Domino Chains do look like they are near enough to be mistaken as another floor added. Thank goodness the ranger wears boots.

The said ranger moves his foot up and steps on the domino chains to test it. Seems stable, but as long he kept his reflexes and balance up, he can get to somewhere. "...And that's for best wishes."

Then Osvald moves his other foot to the platform made out of dominos, he kept himself balance and start taking step by step slowly and carefully. He held no illusions that he's doesn't have the dexterity of a Rogue or something with that kind of ability to walk them easily.

Hopefully he can find a spot that's clear of dominos...

The Element Commander

« Reply #544 on: July 23, 2013, 05:44:38 PM »
"Worry that the hallway is filled with dominos?" Marcus asked Kazami, "What, is some giant Sue going to plow us down with one and a half inch plastic rectangles? We should be fine. ...Now the question is to knock them over or not."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 23, 2013, 05:45:29 PM »
Marron had been spraying the Domino's with a Godly Strengthed Adhesive... So honsetly they aren't going to fall over unless the sprinklers turn on, which for some reason rewettens the adhesive... Or someone with massive strength decides to kick them over.

And he had just finished all the hallways... So now he was extending the chain to outside.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
« Reply #546 on: July 23, 2013, 06:00:13 PM »
"Well...let's take another way then. Is there an elevator in the medical room? And I suggest not knocking them down for now...who knows, someone must've put some super glue on them and maybe if someone where to say... make it wet, that poor unlucky person would be stuck."
Kazami says as she looks around...
If the room isn't that high up... Then I could just jump down from the window and continue my training outside...

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 23, 2013, 06:03:13 PM »
Speaking of a unlucky person...

Osvald's next step ends up getting his foot or rather both of his boots stuck to the platforms of dominoes. Which cause him to curse something in some language that... rough, likely Goblin tongue from his home fandom.

He pulled one of his legs to try to free it from the dominoes... And as luck would have it. His foot get accidentally slip out of his boot and cause him to go off balanced. The unlucky agent tries to keep his balance to avoid falling or getting something stuck. Only it did when his hand and his side gets stuck to the dominoes on the wall. Apparently the ranger was leaning against it for support.

It is fortunately that he still wears the black coat which covers his unprotected ar- then there's pain at the back of his head. His braid got stuck on the dominoes since Osvald had put his hood down earlier.

Now what? He can't seem to get free himself from what seem to be a trap that's a equivalent of getting caught in a web spell. Imagine a ranger who's side got glued to the wall while one of his foot got stucked to the floor and the other tries to reach the other boot.

...He better hope someone can get him out as whatever these things are, it is very strong. All Osvald could do is muttered something in a different tongue.

The Element Commander

« Reply #548 on: July 23, 2013, 06:12:06 PM »
"There might be an elevator." Marcus said, "I've never really been in the medical room before, because I was rarely needed in there. Well, I'm not touching these things. It's probably a prank made by someone, and I am not getting pranked today. The full moon might be coming up soon. ...In fact, it might be tonight." The teenager looked around and tried to think. And if I get pranked, someone is going to get hurt, as much as I don't want them to.

TheEgret

« Reply #549 on: July 23, 2013, 08:51:11 PM »
Crisp bounded out of the door, before turning to Koemi. "Okay, we have a plan, so let's put it into action. If you need anything, give me a buzz." He shook his PCD meaningfully, then began his descent from the water tower, in the most graceful way imaginable.

Namely by tripping, and hastily conjuring a parachute made of paper before hitting the ground.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 23, 2013, 10:12:47 PM »
"Then it's settled." Vogues sat up, "Anyone opposed, speak up now."

----

Caroline had been outside the boardroom... And watched Marron put up dominos, "... Huh." She stood aside, just moving the dominos in the path of the board members out of their way without knocking down all the dominos.

Creme_de_Menthe

« Reply #551 on: July 23, 2013, 10:13:19 PM »
Koemi facepalmed, muttering, "I need you to not get us killed..." She then teleported her way to the ground, thinking. "Crisp, I've got an idea for how to get her to trigger the bomb," she whispered into her comm as she made her way to the bomb silo.

============================

Auri walked away from the remnants of the fire, trusting the two agents the Mental had sent would be able to clean up the mess, but almost immediately he ran into a sea of dominoes glued to the floor. Keelah, what now? he thought, bringing up the scanner on his omnitool. It quickly determined that the adhesive on the dominoes was water-soluble but not flammable, so he brought up the comm on his omnitool again. "Okay, does anyone know who glued the dominoes all over the place? Also, is anyone stuck to them?"

TheEgret

« Reply #552 on: July 23, 2013, 10:22:57 PM »
Crisp was listening absently, as he materialized a crowbar out of the remains of his parachute and sauntered over to the hat warehouse, which had the doors unlocked, by a stroke of luck (or Author fiat). "Do tell," he murmured, as he slipped inside the warehouse.

Creme_de_Menthe

« Reply #553 on: July 23, 2013, 10:26:55 PM »
Koemi teleported into the bomb silo. "We trick her into dancing on the bomb instead of that barrel she's got, saying something about it providing a better stage. How are these things triggered again?"

TheEgret

« Reply #554 on: July 23, 2013, 10:30:12 PM »
"A sharp impact equivalent to a car hitting a wall should do it," Sketch replied. "So maybe we can get her to do some slam dancing..." At this point in time, Sketch was prying open several crates within the warehouse, and examining the contents. "No...no...too large...too small...too silly...not silly enough..."