Author Topic: S.E.A. RP  (Read 70591 times)

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
Re: S.E.A. RP
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2013, 08:50:38 PM »
T's PCD buzzed. Giving Osvald an apologetic smile, she checked the caller ID, raised an eyebrow, and answered.

"This is T."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2013, 08:53:21 PM »
Osvald nodded. He gets up and picks up his tray as there's some jobs for him to do, along with getting out into the wilderness. "Same as well..." Then his hearing heard ringing, a artificial sound of vibration and T answered it. From the looks of it, it is something important, so the ranger nodded to T and goes to leave the area to continue his day. He has his own work to do as T has her's, just to keep things productive for the agency.

TomJackal

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2013, 08:57:08 PM »
"T, pack your bags. You're off to Icicle Mountain on a diplomatic mission. Super Smash Brothers fandom. No questions."

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2013, 08:58:36 PM »
"Of course, Chief. I'll let F and W know immediately."

T naturally assumed that she wanted the entire team there. She began walking to her room to get her things ready. Icicle Mountain... it was freaking cold. She would need her warmest winter coat, her best snow boots, and her flaming arrows. Her grappling arrows would come in handy too...

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2013, 09:15:24 PM »
The Mental turned the corner... And ran right into T. For his 6 foot tall, skinny frame, there seemed to be quite a bit of weight behind him. He stumbled back a bit. "Oh, are you ok?"

TheEgret

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2013, 09:21:32 PM »
Crisp was walking through the hallways, chewing on a bit of celery and playing with a newpaper hat that he had recently made. He was in the process of putting it on his head when he saw Agent T and the Mental. "Good evening, gents. What appears to be the event?" he inquired, tipping his paper hat at them.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2013, 09:37:13 PM »
T fell on her bottom. "Oomph! S-Sorry! I'm okay though, I hope you are." she turned to Crisp. "The team and I are heading out on a mission... and I really should get going, so sorry that I can't talk more!" she dashed off.

Her communication channel with Akira was still activated, in case she needed anymore information.

=~=~=~=~=~=

Meanwhile, F and W managed to get messages from T.

"... Sounds urgent," W remarked.

F just glared at him and kept running towards his room. W raised an eyebrow and followed. Their Cold Weather Packs were already packed and everything. They just needed to run in, grab them, and run out. They did so, but F stopped for a few moments to grab a notebook before running out. If the two knew their partner well enough, T would be waiting for them somewhere near the Transport Deck.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 09:41:27 PM by LinkFTW »

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2013, 09:57:05 PM »
"Mission?" The Mental inquired to himself, not quite noticing Crispy. "Must be pretty important if I, a veteran, don't know of it, while a new agent does." He shrugs. "Oh well." He turns around, and sees Crispy. "Oh. A pony. Hello."

TheEgret

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2013, 09:59:37 PM »
Crisp nodded back at the Time Lord. "Hey, mate. Maybe we should see what Akira's up to. Things are getting awfully repetitive around here, and that never bodes well..."

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2013, 10:27:27 PM »
"True," The Mental said. "I don't think you'd have the clearence in, so..." The Mental turned around and started briskly walking away. "Bye."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2013, 10:30:35 PM »
Marron stared blankly into the Cafeteria for another minute, before wandering aimlessly. Normally he would be messing with people, but also often enough he'd blank out, and just wander while staring, not saying a thing. He bumped into pretty much everyone in the Cafeteria, before he finally grabbed someone unimportant, and stared them in the eye.

"... Get me a Ham Sandwhich." He grinned as he said it, and the person he grabbed ran off to get it without a word, his Hypnotism having kicked in. It'd be great if he wouldn't abuse it...

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2013, 11:56:14 PM »
Caroline shook her head, "I don't know where he is, nor do I have anything for you to do." she stated simply. Almost a bit uncomfortably.

She turned her back to Marcus and started walking away, as if the conversation never had happened almost.

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2013, 02:42:53 AM »
So...they are starting training to recruits such as I, earlier then expected.
"Heh... I guess this is my early birthday present then: to start training earlier."
I continue drying the dishes, this time by using a rag.
"Thanks... But may I ask why there's low employment right now?"

TheEgret

« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2013, 06:34:37 AM »
Crisp rolled his eyes at the Mental's receding back. "That's what happens when you live for several centuries," he mused to himself, as he walked in the opposite direction and put his paper hat back on.  "You get a bit stuffy, like an old library." He was growing restless, however, and started looking for a mission to take, or for trouble to get into if no mission was forthcoming.

The Element Commander

« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2013, 07:52:54 AM »
Marcus raised an eyebrow at the sight of Caroline just walking away. "...What's up with her?" he mumbled under his breath. Shrugging, he went off to search for the Vice. If the sign on his door said he was out for lunch, the cafeteria was the most logical choice. At times like these, he had to follow his brain instead of his nose because scents were getting quite mixed now.

Walking into the cafeteria, he waved to Kamuzi, whom he saw at the corner of his eye. "Mr. Pierce?" he said out loud and loud enough that his voice echoed around the room, "Are you here?"