Author Topic: S.E.A. RP  (Read 64085 times)

Bolverk

Re: S.E.A. RP
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2013, 06:44:46 PM »
"It's not like missions happen on a whim." Avery pointed out continuing to lean against the window leading to the outside.

--------------------------------

Suddenly the Chief's PCD rang with a loud buzz in her pocket. If Akira looked at the caller I.D. It was one of the Experienced Hunter's names.

TomJackal

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2013, 06:51:42 PM »
"I think I should be able to handle this myself. I'll buzz you on the communicators with any questions. You can just leave the rest on that desk over there." Alistair replied, already going through the packet.

Bolverk

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2013, 07:11:45 PM »
"HeLlO aKiRa YoShIdA. cHiEf Of S.e.A." It was a raspy voice and electronically giving that anonymous feel behind the call. Obviously, it was not one of the hunter's that was using the phone. Whoever this voice is it definitely means business.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2013, 07:36:24 PM »
T smiled. "Yeah, it's important that we be productive, or else Chief will..." she shivered, remembering that time F had somehow managed to set fire to half the building. "But anyways... haven't seen you around the Archery Range recently. Is there something wrong?"

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2013, 07:55:21 PM »
Marron stopped as soon as he had gotten to the Cafeteria, and just stood there in the doorway, staring into space.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2013, 08:14:15 PM »
Dr D just stood there silent for several seconds, his eye twitching slightly before he recomposed himself. " is that so?.. say.. have you ever played duel monsters before?" he asked before pulling out a pair of identical decks
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

TomJackal

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2013, 08:16:34 PM »
Akira simply groaned at the reply she got. "Alright, who are you and what do you want."

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »
"Got it," The Mental said, strolling out of the medbay, humming a three-part song.

Bolverk

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2013, 08:28:45 PM »
"That is none of your concern on who I am," The voice remarked, "and don't bother tracking this PCD. We are going to give you a meeting place anyway. You may even broadcast this call to get your other hunters informed. As of current Akira Yoshida, we have 4 of your Experienced Hunters in our grasp waiting to be experimented and turn 'into one of us.' You know how dangerous a Hunter turned into a Sue can be you know giving all details of your defenses and contingency plans which get rid of those and you have the collapse of a Sue Hunting Organization. So I want to make a deal." The voice chuckled. He paused clearing his throat.

-----

Avery shrugged at Dr. R. "If its card you're talking about I know Blackjack, Poker, Solitaire and stuff I'm kinda clueless as to what Duel monsters are." 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:30:41 PM by Bolverk »

TomJackal

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2013, 08:34:22 PM »
"So, what do you want in exchange for these four hunters...?"

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2013, 08:37:34 PM »
Osvald shivers as well. Chief have indeed master the skill of intimidation. Then he answers T's question as he closed his book, the cover is obviously a Forgotten Realms book. "Nothing. Have been going around in the park lately to keep up the other aspects of my training." Other aspects such as his other skills as a ranger. Tracking, Survival, Hiding, Listening, the other skills. If T had pay attention to the news or rumors, they would mention about a man in tatter clothes hiding and stalking around in the park... Who at times checking on the ground or eating squirrels.

Bolverk

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2013, 08:40:54 PM »
"I would like you to send a representative. You, Pierce, The Mental or Shroud are not to be your representatives in the deal. We want someone from your law firm to do the dealing. We will give you more details of the deal once your representative meet us at Icicle Mountain SSB Fandom. Should you fail or refuse to send a representative and only a representative to Icicle Mountain. Your hunters will be 'sued'. Should you or any of the personnel I said above or any member of SEA other than the representative is spotted; Your hunters will be 'sued'. We have followers that are loyal to us and keeping a close eye on the area. I await for your response in an hour." The call ended with a beep. Sued is a jargon that the Sues say when they convert someone into their kind. It's a harmless process physically.

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2013, 08:42:01 PM »
Dr. D let out a sigh. " of course you don't.. different world and all that i suppose.." he grumbled before putting the decks away and walking off without even saying good bye.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2013, 08:42:45 PM »
T nodded. "I understand." she had not heard of said rumors, mostly because she wasn't the one to really keep up to date on the news around SEA. In fact, the last time she was up-to-date on anything was back when she first graduated. And even then, it was simply what food was served in the cafeteria. "Well, I think it's almost time for briefing..."

=~=~=~=~=~=

"Dude, where were you?" W asked as he passed F in the halls. He took note of F's singed looking appearance. "And what happened?"

F remained silent, his features set in a rather cranky look. He just kept running in front of W, his scouter now on the right way. W, kind of used to F ignoring others because something was on his mind by now, just followed him.

TomJackal

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2013, 08:45:52 PM »
Akira sighed, then started to flip through her PCD. Once she found the number she wanted, she dialed it. All she had to do was wait for Agent T to pick up.