Author Topic: S.E.A. RP  (Read 64693 times)

TomJackal

S.E.A. RP
« on: July 10, 2013, 08:23:35 PM »
It had been two months since the orientation of this year's recruits, and Chief Akira was already annoyed with a couple of them. Namely "Agent F" for his overall weirdness, and Agent Keith for his hyperdrived gung-ho attitude. If there was anything Akira didn't like it was recklessness. And both of her "favorite" agents were probably the most reckless of the bunch. The others she didn't really have an overall impression of. Though, she couldn't argue that all of them were producing results. In the end, that's all that really mattered. She was sitting at her desk, reading a report, when a thought occurred to her. "... I need coffee."

Meanwhile, Keith was sitting down in the medical bay with Alistair, who was patching his friend up. Though it was a bit difficult since Keith was squirming like a child.
"Agh... Hold... Still, Keith! I can't help you if you keep... wriggling!" Alistair said, stitching up a wound in the blonde man's side.
"I can't help it! It hu- AGH! Hurts... but it tickles at the same time!"
"Oh my god, I should have just knocked you out before I did anything... At least then you'd be still for once!"

Offline Slider Eclipse

• Founder
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: S.E.A. RP
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 08:34:08 PM »
Midnight was sitting in her office, waiting for her assignment. excitement etched onto her face. ' lets see where i get to explore this time..'  she thought.

=================================================================================================

Dr. D. was just wandering around the building, a deck in his hands as he double checked it for any possible weak spots. " when are those fools going to give me my target..; he grumbled to himself, not really caring if he bumped into anyone else.
List of Note worthy Quotes

"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." ~ Pokemon X boards
"It's not that Nintendo hates the rest of the world. It's that Nintendo will only sleep with one part of the world. The rest of the world and Nintendo are just friends." Pokemon X Boards

Bolverk

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 08:50:19 PM »
Oliver was finishing up the paper work from the last mission that a team had completed. The room had a small puff of smoke that filled the room that came from the dimly lit cigar. It had a taste and stench that only Oliver took time to appreciate. He took the report off of the desk and place the report in a folder sitting on top of a metal drawer. 'I'll have to finish it later.' He thought rubbing his face with his hands in stress. He had to walk out of the room and take a small break. Being Vice chief of an organization that deals with 30 Sues a week is stressful enough. He stepped out of his office closing and locking the door behind him. After that he hanged a sign on it saying, "out for lunch" before walking into the long hallway. The squeaks and clicks echoing with each step he took. 

It was not long before he reached the training center one of the facilities before entering the cafeteria. He knew that today was the Physical Results. Everyone in S.E.A.'s hunting division must take the physical. Though the results aren't posted, they are given to each individual hunter. Of course, the experienced hunters have their own tier and the newbies have their own tier. The newbies are their own tier for two years before they are considered to be experienced. Once they are experienced, they can decide to go into the counseling division, the science division, or the service division, where physicals are optional.

It always the times of Physical exam results that things get interesting with the newbies. It was entertaining.

-----------------------

Avery was hanging around the game room playing cards with a few other hunters. It was poker, a game that he is actually decent at. It is all in the face to keep it straight and to read opponents facial expressions. He has better luck with dice games anyway. He was finished playing the gambling games and he stood up from his seat to find something else to do. He traveled through the hallways, his fingers twiddling around an Ace of Hearts .
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 08:53:13 PM by Bolverk »

The Element Commander

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 09:28:56 PM »
The SEA facility may or may not have been big, depending on your perspective. But to Marcus, it was pretty big. After all, almost every day he would run to one side of the agency to the other, scouring every nook and cranny for either dust, trash, or whatever. Also, he'd work hard to find people to give paperwork, forms, messages, and items to. Every night when he went to bed, he always massaged his feet to try and relieve them from their soreness. The Spirit Master, although enduring a tough adventure that required him going to countless places in a few months, found it hard to stay on his toes all the time when things were being asked of him nonstop. Ironic, huh?

The jobs of a Spirit Master were saving the world, being a nice guy, and... yeah. Generally, that was all. But ever since Marcus joined the SEA, he felt like he was missing one thing: action. He was currently three months too young to begin training, and he almost looked forward to it every night before he slept. Of course he knew the training would be harsh and difficult, unlike possibly any training session ever. But hey, he endured trials beyond anyone's belief. He was mentally ready.

But for now, he was running down the hall to find the vice's office. In his arms he held a yellow envelope of... whatever... that he was told to not be concerned with. Obeying his orders, he drafted out his route to the office and headed there immediately. And in all honesty, this little delivery service trip was a nice, small break from washing the dishes in the kitchen. Everyone else's dishes.

Marcus skidded to a stop when he saw the vice's office. Initially not noticing the sign on the door, he rapped his knuckles on the wood. "Sir? Mr. Pierce? Hello? This is Marcus. I have some..." He looked at the sign on the door. "...Shoot. I missed him by a few minutes." He sighed, rolling up his sleeves. "What should I do with these papers? ...Well, I guess I can just go around looking for him. He shouldn't have gone far. His scent is still fresh."

Being a werewolf had its perks. As odd as he felt it was, Marcus had a faint idea of where Oliver went, and he vowed he would find him. Following his nose, he walked down the long corridors in search of the vice chief.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 10:00:13 PM »
Now really, Akira couldn't exactly call F -that- weird. He simply tended to have a bit of a quirk when it came to results. Then again, if there was one thing that F would ever get up early for, it was exam results. In fact, he had gotten up at a pretty reasonable hour today, for a result day.

And by that, I mean before the sun came up.

He was now pacing back and forth, waiting for results to be announced. Any passerby would just assume that he had dipped into Agent T's sugar and caffeine storage, but a closer listen to his muttering told a different story altogether.

"Today's the day... Today's the day... Today is gonna be the goddamned day..."

He was so busy pacing, in fact, that he took no notice of his surroundings. A lot of people were giving him weird looks. Probably because he was fully dressed and it was still pretty early. That and his scouter was on upside-down. And his hair was just screaming to be combed. And he was wearing mismatching shoes and socks.

But whatever, it was F. Nothing too unusual for him. In fact, weirdest thing about him today was the sheer fact that he was pacing, muttering, and scribbling in a little black book. All the other agents could really do was hope that said notebook was his diary.

=~=~=~=~=~=

Alex, aka Agent W, was in a jam. Or, to be more exact, a broom closet. He had managed to get locked in here after following a trail of tea leaves. Some Einstein had stolen from his store and left a trail, so naturally, he had followed it.

It was pretty embarassing, actually. Here he was, one of the top of his class, with the super awesome eye implants of doom, who walked into the most obvious of traps. Normally, his ocular beams would serve to help his escape, but something was causing his eyes to go haywire. When his eyes weren't showing him re-runs of Scooby Doo, they were switching back and forth between heat detection and x-ray mode.

He silently cursed his insistence on the eye implants. After all, all a Sue had to do was mess with them and he'd be left blind. And whatever material this door was made of seemed pretty resilient, as no amount of physical blows would make it open. There was really only one other thing he could do.

"HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLP!"

=~=~=~=~=~=

T was munching on a croissant for breakfast and sipping coffee. Usually hyperactive, she was unusually calm today. Probably had something to do with the fact that her teammates were MIA. She suspected F was studying and W was probably off drinking tea somewhere. So she was basically on her own for a while.

She sighed. Sooner or later, she'd have to go in for mission briefing. She just hoped that the other two could be in on time. After all, it was no fun at all getting briefed by herself. She could barely remember half the stuff that was said. That and W usually memorized enough of the file for a clean takedown.

Sighing, she kept eating. Sooner or later, the other two would show up.

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 10:21:14 PM »
Dr. Charles Raymond Vogues...

Weapons researcher and creator of the Ulcaltite weaponry used by the SEA Agents, there was a funny story behind it as well, but that was something Dr. Vogues is quiet on, as he is with everything. But something interrupted his silence, a cry for help; "..." walking up to the broom closet, hearing the bangs of fists hitting the door, Dr. Vogues opened it... Staring blankly at Agent W behind his sunglasses. "Agent W."

-

SEA Agent Caroline "Shroud" Walker, the Vampiress of SEA and one of its first Agents... Though she wasn't too keen on the new recruits, she could be seen walking around, sitting in the cafeteria, and in the common areas... She must stay on premise by day, or be burned by the sun; a horrible curse, but it had its advantages to be one with the night.

This morning, Ms. Walker was walking through the corridors, seeing a newer recruit walk down, "... That werewolf?" she muttered, he seemed to be coming towards her...

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 10:31:05 PM »
Osvald Sunden can be seen in the cafeteria. To be more exact, the part of the cafeteria that's outside as the ranger prefers to the fresh air (or what's left of it in this pollution of man-made city) to the inside area. Also it is more quiet in comparison to the usual chatters that's not unlike the taverns back home inside, so that he can eat in peace and enjoy some literature that seemed to be about one of the heroes from his home, Faerun.

He turns the page as he relaxes against the cafeteria chair. Taking his time to enjoy his lunch break.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 10:42:45 PM »
Marron was standing in the middle of one of the halls, staring at the wall, blankly. That was all he was doing. A minute or two ago someone had been trying to talk to him, but he hadn't awknowledged their existance so it didn't work out.

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 10:53:40 PM »
The Mental walked down the halls, skirting around Dr. D to avoid knocking him over. His path lead him to the Meday, where he just opened the door, and tossed a folder onto the desk. He openned it and started to go through it, speaking. "Alistar, you said wanted to study up on non-hum-" That's about the time he looked up and saw Alistar operating. "... Would you like help, or would you rather I leave you two alone to your fun?"

TomJackal

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 11:03:57 PM »
"Just a moment, Mental! I've almost- Ah, Got it!" Alistair exclaimed, snipping the thread of the stitch as he finished. Keith almost immediately hopped off his seat and threw his shirt, jacket, and tie back on.
"Thanks, Doc! I'm heading down to the caf. Friggin' starving! Later Alistair, Gallifreyan!" Keith quickly took off, giving a single wave as he headed out. Alistair sighed and turned his head to the Time Lord, nearly forcing his smile to return.
"So... You were saying something about a study?"
Akira, realizing that she needed to go on one of her bi-weekly caffeine binges, was quickly walking to the cafeteria. Of course, she was being mindful of the other agents as she sped through the halls, but she felt like she couldn't get there fast enough.

Offline LinkFTW

• Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 11:26:43 PM »
F was... Kind of pissed. It was taking forever for the results to get out. And he was not the most patient of men. Of course, most other agents would probably take this in stride and just go on with their day, but not F. He had too much to gain and too much to lose if he didn't see the results quickly.

He looked around. Maybe, just maybe, he could use his little gift to help him. Normally, such an act would be wrong, but he was desperate. There was a time and place for everything and that time was now. But then again, the consequences would be horrible if he were caught but if he weren't, then he would be so much less stressed for the upcoming mission.

He looked around again. No one watching him as far as he could tell. Grinning, he pulled out his laptop and placed his hand on the hard drive. The machine sprung to life.

Time to hack the SEA private documents.

=~=~=~=~=~=

Agent W looked up, only to see his savior as Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Whatever was messing with his eyes was still influencing him. He blinked several times, only for the picture to shift from Schindler to Legolas to Matt Smith.

"T-Thanks," he stammered, straightening. "I... Er... Do you happen to know if there is an eye implant jammer around here?"

=~=~=~=~=~=

T finished her meal and got up, walking outside. It was still half an hour until briefing time. Looking around, she saw a familiar face.

"Hiya, Osvald!"

Offline Akuma Killer

• The Ace Group
  • Zarathustra
    • View Profile
    • My Beast's Lair Account! :D
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2013, 11:30:08 PM »
*1st Person*
I trained as hard as I can to get to where I am right now...

...and I have dish cleaning duty.

Great. I didn't know you were suppose to be 18 to start training, I just thought you can come over here. Oh well. Beats staying at home and doing nothing. At least I have a week till I can start training. Better tell my artist to wait till the OCs are 18 before sending them in. Anyways, that's the last of the dishes... By manipulating the air around the dishes, I speed up the dish drying. Just one more week...

Offline EeveeandAbsol

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2013, 11:32:12 PM »
Dr. Vogues continued to be silent for a moment...

Then he spoken, W's eyes suddenly being able to work again, "Not anymore." he simply said, turning his back to W and walking away.

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2013, 11:37:51 PM »
"You said you wanted to look at alien biology incase other species came as either Sues or Hunters," The Mental said. He tossed Alistar a packet from the folder. "Start with something you're familiar with - A Time Lord."

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2013, 11:50:18 PM »
Osvald heard T's voice and looks up to see a fellow bow user, or at least what's closest to a bow user in this place.
"Greetings, Agent T. How's your day?" He greeted formally, hints of his native accent can be noticed. If anything, an average person would've mistaken Osvald as someone from somewhere in the northern parts of Europe.