Author Topic: Reality Shift  (Read 39201 times)

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2012, 09:47:52 PM »
Kirie stared, not knowing he'd seriously got what he asked for. He picked up... nails. Lots and lots of belts of nails.

"... Well shit." He muttered.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2012, 09:53:21 PM »
Cletienne gripped the pillar next to him as pain surged through his body. She wasn't joking. They were really in a tight situation. Panting, he composed himself by breathing deeply like he always had before he performed. He looked behind him when the two men went to go pick up something. Looking at the weapon rack, he noticed the tazer and poisons in a box.

Cletienne picked up his tazer and poisons; putting the toxins in the inner pockets of his jackets. His tazer, he placed in his easy to access pockets. Fixing his bangs, he watched what everyone took and where they placed it. He couldn't help but smile behind his scarf at the boy looking dumbfounded at the nails he asked for.

He nodded when the fashionable girl asked what their goal was. He too was interested.

Bolverk

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2012, 10:17:55 PM »
Intense pain coursed through the young boy's entire body, however, Dallas endured it with sheer willpower to survive. Is she going to kill him too? Dallas decided to not go against it as his anxiety lowered finally. Dallas would go and look at the weaponry, but... Humans, the humans crowd the area like mosquitoes! Dallas stood put in the dark corner.

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2012, 10:43:13 PM »
"Good question, Your ultimate goal is simple... Purify the area and eliminate the source of the rifts. Rifts are by-products of the creation a type of energy that sustains life in all realms of existence. The source here is located in the center of the city... be careful thou the longer it takes for the task to be completed the stronger the rifts get. " Smiling sweetly she begins dissolving away.
"Your protection is up humans, whether you like it or not... You all are stuck together and most likely die together. If you have questions just write it in here." once dissolving completely the place the throne once sat lies a light green and tattered book the claw marks on it.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2012, 10:45:31 PM »
Kirie sighed and put on the belts of nails, and pulled out 8, one between each set of fingers.

"I'm gonna start right away then. Anyone coming with me?" He asked, already out the door, but still within range to hear replies.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2012, 11:08:04 PM »
Cletienne looked at the book before speeding up to catch up with nail boy. Passing by the hooded boy from earlier, he wondered what kind of beings these rifts were. He eyed the lonesome boy who hasn't moved yet and waved to him before going down the steps. He also passed by the girl in yellow who looked like she missed her entrance. Perhaps the others will tell her what she missed.

He walked next to the nail boy and introduced himself.

"W-Wait, shouldn't we wait for the others and introduce ourselves?" he asked, a bit intimidated by the nails. "I'm Cletienne, you are?"
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:19:07 PM by Inugami »

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2012, 11:15:37 PM »
"... I guess introductions would be normal. I'm Kirie Shiba." He replied, as he put the nails back on the belt. Honestly, he felt nervous himself, but it displayed itself in a different way, locking it up in his head.

Offline Dark-Wolf

• The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2012, 02:27:16 PM »
I grab a scythe, then say the following: "I'm hel. Stay out of my way, i don't like others."

Bolverk

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2012, 03:18:36 PM »
Dallas noticed the boy waved at him. Someone waved at him? He never had a human waved at him before, but he slowly stepped out of the corner. He quickly grab a knife before rushing back to the corner away from the people. Not wanting to talk with any of them. To be forced to work with humans was a nightmare enough.

"I'm hel. Stay out of my way, i don't like others."
Dallas heard from another boy a couple of yards away from him.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2012, 06:15:58 PM »
Teresa walks to follow with the two boys (Kirie and Cletienne) about to exit. Just when she near them enough, she introduce herself.

"Teresa Brooks is my name." Teresa smiles. Her mind is filled with thoughts of amusement with these people that she currently group from now on.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »
"Nice to meet you both." Kirie tried to say it nicely... But unless you knew his intention, it sounded  more like he was looking down on them, and was glaring straight at them. Though that wasn't his intention either, it was just his eyes were like that.

"I'd love to wait for that last one or two but honestly, we should get going. She did say these things get stronger." He pointed out, as he adjusted the nail belts, placing them under his sleeves, pant legs, shirt, and inplace of his belt. He even had a small one around his neck like a choker.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2012, 07:00:52 PM »
Cletienne nodded at Teresa and looked back at Kirie. It was hard to see his facial expression due to the scarf and long bangs but he was kind of keeping a laugh in. Kirie looked like one of his co-worker's dogs with the nail choker. Then he caught the glare.

"Yeah we should. I don't exactly want to end up a bloody smear on the ground." he said while looking back. "Those two adults back there, that hooded guy named Hel, and that lonely boy will probably be alright. Its a four man team. But... what happened to that other girl?" Looking around, he couldn't see her around. Perhaps she was in the station, or she left on her own. He decided to believe the former.

He stretched his arms and kept walking; wondering what powers the others asked for.

Bolverk

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2012, 07:12:29 PM »
Dallas notice the group leaving but still crowded. Since that he has no where to go, he decided to follow the group but stayed back away from them. He held the knife and his sketchbook tightly in his arms against his chest. He was shaken at the fact that he would fight monster, but more shaken about working with others. Would he have to do all the work? Would he be treated like trash? Dallas had showed no courage to introduce himself believing they would make fun of him the moment he speak. His voice is dead and hoarse when he speaks. His anxiety rose in him.

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2012, 08:26:08 PM »
Clyde and Daniel had followed the trio absentmindedly. Daniel told Clyde where to walk as he looked down. They were maybe 10 feet behind the group.
"I'm Clyde Mallot," Clyde said, walking up to the group. He had been inspecting the dagger to make sure it was right. He then nudged Daniel, who was content with being silent.
"... Daniel Eads. Call me Daniel," he said apathetically.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 08:33:20 PM by Sam Altaris Leonhart »

Offline Dark-Wolf

• The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2012, 11:01:21 AM »
... *thinking* "I Havent got a place to go... I'll follow these guys around, but not let them notice me." Hel Started following the group around, hiding when they're about to notice him. He does keep a sharp eye, however to see if nothing would ambush him... Or them.