Author Topic: Reality Shift  (Read 52280 times)

Offline Inu-Jii

  • 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 729
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #180 on: January 30, 2013, 04:07:39 PM »
Cletienne turned off his tazer but still held it out with his finger on the trigger. Looking at the adult male with both suspicion and distrust he replied with a bit of attitude, "...For an investigator, you're pretty dense if you have that information and all those clues in front of you. Here are a bunch of teens, and two adults, inside a closed room with weaponry, that could get us detained, and supplies located in the basement of a park management building that's mysteriously empty aside from bloodthirsty monsters that we ran away from a few hours back."

The boy wasn't thinking too rationally. It wasn't obvious that someone could put two and two together. Especially under these circumstances and out-of-this-world activity. He knew how rude he was being, but he didn't care. It was an adult. Another adult. An adult that looked like a homeless man that calls himself an investigator.

After a very short moment of silence, Cletienne answered again, albeit begrudgingly to be a bit more nicer, "And yes. I've had that kind of dream." He purposely left out the part about the potion in his possession the Madame left them with.

Offline Kimoto

  • Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 6181
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #181 on: January 30, 2013, 04:37:08 PM »
Kirie rolled again, and this time woke up, and rubbed his eyes, while looking at everyone.

"... Did we get a new Party Member...?" He asked, yawning, using a game term to try and cope with things.

Offline Nask

  • Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 6680
  • Karma: +6/-0
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2013, 05:06:04 PM »
"...Yes." Teresa answered to both questions from the investigator and Kirie. She don't know what to make of the newcomer, but is curious of how the investigator takes this information, probably overconcern with the details or something about their safety and crap.

She finished with her apples, all is left are the cores and seeds. Shame that there's no people who can make use of those stuff, unless they somehow make bullets out of them which despite how amusing it would be. Not likely with those beasts rely on other senses instead of sight, good distraction of irritation though.

Back on topic... She tiredly asked, "...Any particular reason why... Mr. Medley..?"

Her tone to formality for some resemblance of normal business seem to cracked abit due to still sleepy from getting up til breakfast energy kicks in.

Bolverk

  • Guest
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #183 on: January 30, 2013, 06:18:38 PM »
After Dallas had finished making breakfast, he placed his plate of pancakes, drizzled with maple syrup and butter,  on the table and began eating it. His fork poking into the pancakes each time after he cut it with a butter knife. He did not enter into the conversations that is going on at the moment. It was not interesting to him at the moment.

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 4428
  • Karma: +14/-30
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #184 on: January 30, 2013, 08:58:44 PM »
Daniel tossed the newcomer a new apple, softer so that he could catch it. "So, Harrison... How long have you been wondering around?"

Clyde was munching on his second apple. He may look asleep still, but by now he's awake, and one hand is lazily hovering by his knife, just in case of trouble.

Offline Copycat13

  • The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 223
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #185 on: January 30, 2013, 09:12:27 PM »
- Shifting to a darker shade before returning to it's normal coloration again the door unlocks itself-

Offline Inu-Jii

  • 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 729
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2013, 03:31:25 PM »
Cletienne perked up at the door's shift in color. Was it his imagination? He swore he heard a click noise...

His other hand was in his pocket. One finger traced the bottle's form as he kept half his attention on Harrison, and the other half on the door. To be more specific, his ears were at Harrison, and his eyes at the door past the man.

CartoonE

  • Guest
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #187 on: February 01, 2013, 03:26:32 PM »
"Only for a few hours," replied Harrison, as he moved away from the door. He purposefully kept a respectful amount of distance between himself and the kid with the taser, since he believed that getting tased by someone who he wanted to help wouldn't be a good start to his investigations. "As for the dreams, I think that whoever sent us those dreams is connected to the monsters. If everyone here had the same dream, then it would be safe to assume, given the madness that's happening out there, that the voice in the dream is connected to the rest of it. Maybe the voice is the one behind all of these monsters showing up. Find her," he finished, "and we find out the truth." When he finished talking, he had backed over to the table, and leaned against the wall opposite it. "It's only a theory, of course, but my gut has a good felling about this."

Offline Copycat13

  • The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 223
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #188 on: February 03, 2013, 11:31:32 AM »
-Meanwhile outside-
"AACHOOO!! jeez... it's been ages since I did that" The madame said putting her head back on the wall. "I wonder how those kids are doing?"

Offline Kimoto

  • Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 6181
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #189 on: February 03, 2013, 05:16:40 PM »
"I thought the voice was that lady... Who we saw various times..." Kirie siad outloud, yawning. He stood up, and looked around, while stretching.

"... Out of the food, is there anything really sweet?"

Bolverk

  • Guest
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #190 on: February 03, 2013, 07:46:22 PM »
Dallas glance towards Kirie after finish eating his meal. "Well... the only sweet thing here is the Maple Syrup... or I could make a C-cappuccino Smoothie... i-if that's okay..." Dallas stuttered.

Offline Kimoto

  • Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 6181
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #191 on: February 03, 2013, 08:05:11 PM »
"Ah... If you could... Would you please...?" Kirie asked somewhat politely, while grabbing the Maple Syrup, and drenching various food with it, before consuming them.

Offline Inu-Jii

  • 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 729
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #192 on: February 09, 2013, 10:26:29 PM »
Cletienne pointed at the door and asked, "...did that door just change color?"

He carefully shifted the potion out of his pocket and into his pouch. He lowered the tazer but still had it in hand just in case.

Bolverk

  • Guest
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #193 on: February 10, 2013, 01:42:06 PM »
It did not take Dallas long to make the Cappuccino Smoothie before Cletienne pointed out the strange phenomenon. Dallas stared at the door for a long time before shrugging, "I don't see the difference." He stated as he place the glass cup full of the smoothie on the table for Kirie.

Offline Inu-Jii

  • 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 729
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #194 on: February 10, 2013, 09:11:38 PM »
"I swore it changed color... and I heard a click..." he mumbled.

Cletienne walked passed the investigator, while giving him a suspicious glare from behind his thick bangs, and stood in front of the door. His hand reached for the door knob but hesitated. WHat would happen if he opened the door? Would the beasts come in? Would the madame be wrathful for opening the door? Is the door even able to be opened?

Taking a gulp of air, he placed his hand on the door knob and tried to see if it would budge...