Author Topic: Reality Shift  (Read 39971 times)

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »
My, Kirie... Is that hostility I am sensing from you? The voice now from behind them now.
"My dear boy, I can't let you be like that towards the people you have to trust and work together with or is it that you want a sword to pierce through you heart." With those words a blade appears to have driven itself into Kirie's chest, yet it does not harm him.
"Careful, sometimes the worse the thought the closer it becomes reality. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Marquee, Madame Marquee to all of you." From the shadows she appears

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 07:35:28 PM »
"You're that female voice I heard," Daniel said, now paying attention. Clyde looked up as well. They had been conversing together and hadn't noticed the others.
"You were talking against that other voice, right?" Clyde asked, rising to his feet.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 07:46:46 PM »
Kirie stared at the sword yet felt no pain.

"... Did I really sound Hostile...?" He muttered. Honestly he was trying his best to sound nice. It's what happens since he was a social outcast for so many years.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 08:06:16 PM »
Teresa's eyes widen at the sword that stabbed a boy's chest... Yet there's no blood. Something gleamed her eyes as she looks at the person known as Madame Marquee.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Madam." The rich girl greeted in a formal way, which she give a slight bow to the woman.

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 08:23:49 PM »
"Nice illusion. I'm assuming the dead bodies are illusions as well, eh?" Daniel said, relaxing slightly.

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012, 08:40:51 PM »
"No, The bodies were real... and I have only one voice sweetie." She said as she pulled the blade back.
"If I scared you... I suggest not getting to close." Walking she forms a throne from the shadows and sits down staring at them.

Bolverk

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2012, 08:45:52 PM »
Dallas only stare in awe as he had witness what happened, his eyes gleamed as supernatural things occurred in this premises. However, with more humans coming in, he cannot help but feel anxiety rising still.

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2012, 08:58:32 PM »
Daniel started to walk up to Marque. "So, how did you get the bodies, Madame?"

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2012, 09:03:04 PM »
Cletienne blinked. It happened all so fast. He stared at the sword with curiosity. It didn't look like a prop so it must have been something out of this world. Taking interest at the vogue and rouge dressed madam, he nodded and acknowledged her. He put a hand to his chin; his other hand wrapped around his waist.

He watched the man ask about bodies. Quite frankly, he didn't want to know. Right now, they were in a bad situation...

"...Madame, you said we don't have much time correct? That 'demons' are coming after this place due to your presence here. What do you need us to do?" he asked calmly, but inside he was worried. Something about this area really put him off. Something about her disturbed him greatly, but he knew she was someone not to cross.

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2012, 09:27:33 PM »
"I guess one of the humans I picked actually said something worthwhile... So, I shall answer the question. I want you to fight, to cleanse this area's impurity. Although the area here is impure only to a very small degree so these 'demons' should be easier than moving your arms." She responded staring at Cletienne.
" Make no mistake these creatures are not to be taken lightly as I do. These beasts are known as rifts. Thou they don't look like much they cause a great amount of disaster for example the cities population has recently dropped to the people in this very station." she laughed as she thrusted her sword forward causing those nearby a brief but extreme amount of pain.
"Careful, sometimes a dark thought becomes reality."

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2012, 09:31:15 PM »
"That sounds familiar," Clyde muttered. "Where are the weapons, then? How do we fight?"

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2012, 09:31:54 PM »
Kirie thought over that line.

"Dark Thoughts... I have to be careful." He muttered to himself, not as low as he should.

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 09:41:08 PM »
Pointing behind them a rack of the weapons they have requested from the contract.
"The powers come later, If you can at least show some form of self control I will grant you the basics... if not we go straight to part where you all die and I pretend to care. "

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 09:43:09 PM »
Clyde saw a dagger and grabbed it, and looked for a sheathe. "Thank god I kept my hunting knife on me..." Daniel simply picked up a sheathed katana silently.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2012, 09:45:10 PM »
Teresa felt pain at that exact moment, when the Madam thrust her sword forward into air. Causing her to tumble abit. ...Dark thoughts indeed... Yet.... This made things abit more challenging, with the whole situation. She held her chest from the flash pain and steady herself to recover.

She then also spoke up "...Aside from getting rid of those.... "Rifts", what other goals that we also must reach?"

Respectfully, the girl heard the sound and looks behind her. What she noticed from the pile is that parasol from the contract... She picks it up and slightly unsheath it by the cane part, revealing the blade hidden within, before it is shealthed once more. Now holding the parasol like a cane for now.