Author Topic: Reality Shift  (Read 40390 times)

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
Reality Shift
« on: November 12, 2012, 09:57:27 PM »
The time is now, Wake up and meet me. I'll be waiting at the abandoned west section of the train station. *upon waking those who agreed on the contract find themselves in a city... a strange city, where those they have known all their lives strung up in trees and poles. The feeling of fear slowly sweeps into their minds*
You read the agreements. You have no choice but to follow my commands or you end up just like them. Laughter pierces through out the silent city and echoes within their very core.

Offline Sam Altaris Leonhart

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Shift
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 10:03:15 PM »
Clyde is visibly frightened as he makes his way alongside Daniel to the train station. "Who the hell would do this...?!"
Daniel was silent for a few seconds, trying to see if the people were fakes. "Some sick mothefucker, who else?"

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 10:07:34 PM »
Kirie looked around.

"... Nothing but a load of bullshit." He muttered, walking.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 10:12:40 PM »
Teresa looks up from her reading upon hearing the voice, despite of how.... demanding it be. She is curious of what waits her.

"Curious... Yet it can be interesting." She murmured, before she closed the book and puts it down on the table. She then goes to leave the house to make her way to the train station.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 10:24:20 PM »
Cletienne woke up in a cold sweat. He breathed in deeply to relax himself and looked around his room. It was small and a bit dirty; just how he had left it. Opening the window, he noted how he had slept in again. Getting out of bed and getting dressed, he opened up a small map book and searched for the station.

"...so I go here." he mumbled to himself before picking up the book and placing it in his coat. He made sure he didn't forget anything in his performer's pouches.

Looking back into his room, he closed the door and walked down the street.

Bolverk

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 10:30:14 PM »
Dallas walk through the damp alleyways of the city with his sketchbook clutch in between his arms, somewhat shivering and afraid to go out of the darkness. He had woken up by a strange voice telling him to meet at the station. Dallas thought to himself (could it be a trap set up by the humans around the area to finish him?) That thought along made Dallas giddy, if it is a trap, Dallas will drag as many down to hell with him as possible. It made Dallas not want to go there, yet an invisible force is driving him towards the train station, which gave him a reason to go there; curiosity. Distance wise, in Dallas's opinion, the train station is not far from where he is at. It is only a thirty-five minute walk from his position.

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 10:34:51 PM »
Due to Clyde being terrified and running full track speed there, he and Daniel were the first to the train station.
"A little dingy..." Daniel muttered as he walked in.

Offline Copycat13

• The Merchant
  • Global Moderator
  • The Queen Group
  • N-nani!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 10:45:19 PM »
My, Humans are much slower than I imagined... Maybe you worthless sacks of meat weren't worth my infinite amount of time. Then again... I can play with your heads a little bit more. Just as is said that fears became more evident than they were a few minutes ago
Sometimes, I think I am cruel... I have yet to give you your power and weapons yet the creatures I want you to fight are hunting you down as I speak... In fact the more I talk to you the faster they close in. laughing the voice became more feminine and in a sweet tone attempt to soothe their thoughts and fears
I am protecting you but the sooner you all get here the safer you are. again the voice laughs at those not there yet.
Oh, I have guests.

• Administrator
  • The Ace Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 10:48:18 PM »
Daniel started at the second voice.
"Split personality, maybe?" Clyde muttered.
"If so, let's hope the feminine gets charge quick..." Daniel replied.

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 10:48:34 PM »
Kirie rubbed his head, wincing, and finally got to the station.

"Fucking place is too far out of the way..." He noticed two people already inside, walked in, and didn't bother talking, just sitting on a bench.

Offline Nask

• Distant Observer
  • Global Moderator
  • The Ace Group
  • ...Just being lazy as heck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2012, 10:52:45 PM »
Teresa rubs her head due to the voice, but she is near the train station anyway. As she enter, she noticed there are others in the area.

Interesting... It seem like she is not the only one around here, the girl give a curious look at the people as she take several more steps in.

Bolverk

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 11:13:37 PM »
Realizing that his fear is rising, Dallas started running, Dallas was not a runner but if he can get his hands on a skateboard that might make things a bit easier for him. As Dallas ran, He notice a dead skateboarder on the ground with a skateboard in his hand. Dallas slowed his running and walked towards the dead skater and reach for the skateboard. With a strong grip on the Black skateboard, he jerk the skateboard away from the skater, "Mine now," He said as he now skated towards the train station. Dallas like to skateboard, he even had his own skateboard in his room that he hanged up on the wall after an hour of skating each day.

It did not took him long to reach the train station as he notice a few humans waiting there, Dallas immediately halted. His anxiety rose. (Humans...) He thought, his face frowning at the sight of them. He entered the station, avoided eye contact with anyone, and stood far away.

Offline Inu-Jii

• 18+
  • The Ace Group
  • Currently craving Apple Turnovers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2012, 12:23:31 AM »
Cletienne sped up at the voice's malicious laugh and walked faster. He passed by a girl in yellow and took a right. He almost bumped into a hooded boy and then rushed into an alleyway. He opened his map and quickly navigated through the narrow, dim, and dirty paths. He jumped over a knocked over trash can and into the streets outside. Looking around, he saw the station up ahead. Climbing some stairs, he noticed it to be vastly empty aside from a few people who were standing around waiting.

Mustering up some courage, he opened his mouth. "Hello. Are you all here for the gathering?" he asked, fixing his eye covering bangs and looking around at the people.

He noted a stylish girl wearing expensive looking clothing he's seen on display at designer and brand stores all over the city. Near her was a man sitting on the bench with a foul frown and giving dirty, apathetic looks. Near the center of the station stood two men. One looked like he was going to scream, and the other looked wary. He was about to take a seat opposite of the moody man when he noticed a brooding, secluded boy a bit far and hidden from the main area.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:25:16 AM by Inugami »

Offline Dark-Wolf

• The Queen Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 03:06:58 PM »
(Bc i couldent post due to time differences, i'm going to do a little time skip) Standing next to the station, He stares at it. "... So here i need to go... It'd better be worth my time." Hel, steps further , noticing people. He hides, hoping they dont notice him. He then whispers: "What the hell? There's more then just me? This isent gonna be good...."

Offline Kimoto

• Tragedy's King
  • Administrator
  • The Ace Group
  • Broken Beyond Repair
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2012, 07:01:23 PM »
"Gathering... That's what you'd call this?" Kirie asked, not in a somewhat curious tone. Not often he talked to people, or gathered with them considering his lack of friends.

"If it is, then yeah that's what I'm here for." He smiled, not really at anyone else, but at himself, for managing to talk to peopple without feeling like they were against him.